Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

‘Ladies put your lipstick up’ ~ makeup selfies

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    s37yvambe4ds.jpeg

Ohhhh, love the blue on blue!
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    @fstrickl you make for a very ineffective scarecrow; you're way too cute!

Thanks again to you, @MiNinaLisa, and @eatpolerepeat for the palette suggestions a few weeks back. I decided to attempt the heavy black eyeshadow look today (sans new palette though). If it looks bad, I can just say it's a quick Hallowe'en look. Umm, is "Sexy Neanderthal" a thing? If so, that's who I was channeling.

@sweet_ermengarde and @vanityy99 I did a combo of BOTH your suggestions: eyeliner to form the base, then a dab of Vaseline (as opposed to eye cream cuz I don't gots dat) then patting more shadow over that.

hd79bjw8b533.jpg

omgyhis looks amaze 😍♥️😍♥️😭♥️😭♥️✨✨✨✨ soooo good!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,216 Member
    @fstrickl you make for a very ineffective scarecrow; you're way too cute!

Thanks again to you, @MiNinaLisa, and @eatpolerepeat for the palette suggestions a few weeks back. I decided to attempt the heavy black eyeshadow look today (sans new palette though). If it looks bad, I can just say it's a quick Hallowe'en look. Umm, is "Sexy Neanderthal" a thing? If so, that's who I was channeling.

@sweet_ermengarde and @vanityy99 I did a combo of BOTH your suggestions: eyeliner to form the base, then a dab of Vaseline (as opposed to eye cream cuz I don't gots dat) then patting more shadow over that.

hd79bjw8b533.jpg

You look amazing lady! I love this. 🔥
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    @MaltedTea this looks great! I was actually wondering how your search for black eye shadow was going!

@rheddmobile so impressive! Both the makeup and the running!

And thanks everyone, I pretty last minute it threw it on. I’m looking forward to seeing some artistry here. I know it exists!
  • MaltedTea
    Oh my gosh I love the scarecrow! So cute!

I ran my 5k dressed as a dragon. Makeup didn’t come out quite the same as the test, I was in a hurry and my scales got blurry. But it stayed put pretty well! Before and after running race, as requested. My hair, on the other hand, got a little crazy! My headband tried to come off during the race but I had it tied to my ponytail, so it was flapping wildly for a minute there.

9azpjag65snz.jpeg

@rheddmobile Wow! Congrats on the run and that makeup application. You and the makeup, both, had staying power; double impressive!!
  • MaltedTea
    @sanwigley15 Both looks are great. I love the commitment on the first one... even the hair on the "dead" side is different
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    i9hn43ba7scj.jpg

• LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,336 Member
    GoJohnGo71 wrote: »
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    Old selfie, almost 5 years ago after a graded research presentation in my final semester of college. This was a "thank God it's over" smile of relief. I have not worn lipstick in over 7 months.

zv16k48uzkz7.jpg

Great pic. I hope you're doing well!

Thank you, I am...same to you, miss you. Glad you're still here...
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    Old selfie, almost 5 years ago after a graded research presentation in my final semester of college. This was a "thank God it's over" smile of relief. I have not worn lipstick in over 7 months.

zv16k48uzkz7.jpg

You look so much like the beautiful Jennifer Garner 😍

Thank you...
  • LoveyChar
    Lots of lovely spirits 💝 here...
  • SANW15
    SANW15 Posts: 118 Member
    @sanwigley15 Both looks are great. I love the commitment on the first one... even the hair on the "dead" side is different

Thank you so much! It was so fun to do!

• SANW15
    SANW15 Posts: 118 Member
    Couple of looks done over the weekend this is my favorite time of year! 😍😍😍

k6ph6t1cdgu8.jpeg
    sgc61lflmc42.jpeg

These are great, I'm impressed

Awe thank you!! 😍🤗🤗

• MaltedTea
    @FabulousFantasticFifty That lipstick color and application is perfect on you!
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    6kc8tqlvaxev.jpg
    I got a new fibre Mascara and I like it

In the words of borat: I like 😜
  • LoveyChar
    tams_89 wrote: »
    6kc8tqlvaxev.jpg
    I got a new fibre Mascara and I like it

Really pretty lipstick but I love your smooth, backwards curls too!