WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR NOVEMBER 2020
A new month is beginning with the opportunity to make a fresh start on plans and resolutions. I hope you will all join me for our continuing journey to health and fitness.
It helps me to work on a new adventure with the support and encouragement of others and I like doing the same in return.
If you are new, we welcome you. If you are returning, we are delighted to see you again.
Be sure to bookmark this thread so you can find it again.
It helps us all if you sign your post with a name or nickname and a location (specific or general) to make it easier to address each other.
I am continuing my challenge of keeping the weight off while my husband entertains me with food cooked in his Ninja Foodi.
Barbie from NW WA
- 1.3M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 382.5K Introduce Yourself
- 41.9K Getting Started
- 257.3K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.3K Food and Nutrition
- 47K Recipes
- 231.2K Fitness and Exercise
- 238 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.3K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.7K Success Stories
- 151.4K Motivation and Support
- 7K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.8K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 789 MyFitnessPal Information
- 17 News and Announcements
- 204 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 567 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions