What's on your mind?

Replies

• MaltedTea wrote: »
    The secret of my zombified remains is that I'm still here

help

let me out

i'm so tired

(...having gathered 17 varied ingredients including turmeric, a cod's eye, and a yard of silk, she now starts a three-hour incantation...)

Hopefully, that'll do it.

Bless you for your efforts

help

let me out

i'm so tired

I lost the key , sorry 🤷‍♀️

If we're talking about the key to your basement that's okay, I'm just going to rest here for a while
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »

help

let me out

i'm so tired

(...having gathered 17 varied ingredients including turmeric, a cod's eye, and a yard of silk, she now starts a three-hour incantation...)

Hopefully, that'll do it.

Bless you for your efforts

help

let me out

i'm so tired

I lost the key , sorry 🤷‍♀️

If we're talking about the key to your basement that's okay, I'm just going to rest here for a while

Rest .. I'll make you comfortable 😏
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Why is it that I avoid my gym so much, when I feel so much better about myself after I've pushed out a few squats?

Why am I so afraid of failing again, that I fool myself into not realizing that the failure lies in not starting at all?

Oh the mind is a complicated place!

Same. Ugh 😩
  • stevehenderson776
    stevehenderson776 Posts: 324 Member
    Also.. I caught two more mice again.

On a side note... I have my portable speaker on the heat duct. CRANKED. Hope they like a little Avenged Sevenfold and Halestorm! Haha 😂😂😂

A student named David Merrill subjected mice to the music of a heavy metal band called Anthrax 24-hours a day to discover how it would affect their ability to learn new things, but instead of completing Merrill’s maze, the heavy metal mice all killed one another.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Also.. I caught two more mice again.

On a side note... I have my portable speaker on the heat duct. CRANKED. Hope they like a little Avenged Sevenfold and Halestorm! Haha 😂😂😂

A student named David Merrill subjected mice to the music of a heavy metal band called Anthrax 24-hours a day to discover how it would affect their ability to learn new things, but instead of completing Merrill’s maze, the heavy metal mice all killed one another.

😂
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Apparently kryptonite is not Superman’s only weakness.

I saw an ad showing him wearing a mask.
    It kinda irritated me.
    Actually it kinda made me mad for a minute.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member

It kinda irritated me.

e1is7c21edwn.png
    Superman has been shown to be susceptible to certain viruses such as the Doomsday Virus as shown in Superman Volume 3 #30.

Welp, guess ya gotta add Corona to the list.
    (I knew there must be more things but I know nothing of comic books)
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    You know what? I take back what I've said in the past about internet ppl not being "real" freinds. It's just a weird af dynamic where even if you don't like me, I like you and I don't know your real name or even some of yall's faces. Which is odd but I know all these obscure details of yall's life and think about them often.
    Yall make me laugh, think about stuff and worry sometimes.
    https://youtu.be/GWbz_mIAShM

This is so true. Some of my best friends I met on here and have never met them in person. I keep wishing to see them, but it's challenging to get away at the best of times. (I have met a few and it's been awesome!)

I love that we can come together from all over the world, assume our superhero identities, and connect with eachother both in fun and in really meaningful ways.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    My deadlift bar has the diamond grips on them, but unlike the bar I use for Squats, these diamonds are really pronounced. Even deadlifting 165 imprints so deeply into my hands that it stings something fierce.

I know I'll build up callouses over time... But do you think it'd be a recipe for disaster if I wrapped a bit of hockey tape around the hand grip spots? I don't want it to get gummy, but I really hate it as is.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member

It kinda irritated me.

e1is7c21edwn.png
    Superman has been shown to be susceptible to certain viruses such as the Doomsday Virus as shown in Superman Volume 3 #30.

Welp, guess ya gotta add Corona to the list.
    (I knew there must be more things but I know nothing of comic books)

There’s also like 47 different kinds of Kryptonite.
    And magic.
    And a red sun.
  • Cyberbartender
    Cyberbartender Posts: 1,319 Member
    Cake and drinks ;)
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    My deadlift bar has the diamond grips on them, but unlike the bar I use for Squats, these diamonds are really pronounced. Even deadlifting 165 imprints so deeply into my hands that it stings something fierce.

I know I'll build up callouses over time... But do you think it'd be a recipe for disaster if I wrapped a bit of hockey tape around the hand grip spots? I don't want it to get gummy, but I really hate it as is.

A bit heretical but what about gloves?