Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's on your mind?

Replies

• KickassAmazon76KickassAmazon76 Member Posts: 2,747 Member Member Posts: 2,747 Member
    I like how my question about immortality raised a "discussion" about the topic.

Which one was that?
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 19,237 Member Member Posts: 19,237 Member
    it's Calvin Klein's birthday today.

try to show some respect and wear something other than your ratty pajamas all day today, okay ?
  • KickassAmazon76KickassAmazon76 Member Posts: 2,747 Member Member Posts: 2,747 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

try to show some respect and wear something other than your ratty pajamas all day today, okay ?

Maybe it should be an underwear only day?

Kidding.. It's already too cold here for that.
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 19,237 Member Member Posts: 19,237 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Maybe it should be an underwear only day?

Kidding.. It's already too cold here for that.

waaat? I like how you think.

..... it's never too cold for that

(if you play it right B) )
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,956 Member Member Posts: 11,956 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    Where is the line between confidence and conceit? Does it depend on the self confidence of others if someone is bragging or just confidently stating facts?

Confidence = Conceit - (Self rightiousness)
  • LaneaJLaneaJ Member Posts: 622 Member Member Posts: 622 Member
    Thursday is looking up! This morning on my way to work I saw something I didn't think would happen this year. The Christmas Tree Lot where I usually get my live tree is being set up. 😁 I know, it's silly, but we've got to take the wins where we can get them! @MaltedTea and @JessBbody I thought about y'all. I hope you find your tree!
  • Minion_training_programMinion_training_program Member Posts: 8,819 Member Member Posts: 8,819 Member
    I like how my question about immortality raised a "discussion" about the topic.

Which one was that?

Page 2414 i believe, or somewhere near that
  • Sophisticatted_GentlemanzSophisticatted_Gentlemanz Member Posts: 277 Member Member Posts: 277 Member
    The secret of my zombified remains is that I'm still here

help

let me out

i'm so tired
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 4,337 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4,337 Member

help

let me out

i'm so tired

(...having gathered 17 varied ingredients including turmeric, a cod's eye, and a yard of silk, she now starts a three-hour incantation...)

Hopefully, that'll do it.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 251,591 Member Member, Premium Posts: 251,591 Member
    If Santa "sees me while I'm sleeping, knows when I'm awake, knows if I've been bad or good," why do I need to write him a letter telling him what I want for Christmas?

There’s nothing in there saying that he can read your mind. 🤷‍♂️

Ut oh.. he can? 😱

edited November 2020
  • happimess01happimess01 Member Posts: 7,001 Member Member Posts: 7,001 Member
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 251,591 Member Member, Premium Posts: 251,591 Member

help

let me out

i'm so tired

I lost the key , sorry 🤷‍♀️
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 20,875 Member Member Posts: 20,875 Member
    @slimgirljo15 Have you noticed the sense of family that's grown UP in here. Chitchat and Fun Games. You're a great deal responsible for that because you've been building on this for years and years. It's human in here without busting chops and I appreciate it from the bottom of my lil ol' pea pickin' heart. The end. <3
    Hugs and kisses all around to everyone.
  • Sophisticatted_GentlemanzSophisticatted_Gentlemanz Member Posts: 277 Member Member Posts: 277 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »

help

let me out

i'm so tired

(...having gathered 17 varied ingredients including turmeric, a cod's eye, and a yard of silk, she now starts a three-hour incantation...)

Bless you for your efforts

help

let me out

i'm so tired

If we're talking about the key to your basement that's okay, I'm just going to rest here for a while
    MaltedTea wrote: »

help

let me out

i'm so tired

Bless you for your efforts

help

let me out

i'm so tired

If we're talking about the key to your basement that's okay, I'm just going to rest here for a while

Rest .. I'll make you comfortable 😏
  • YoshiboobsYoshiboobs Member Posts: 1,006 Member Member Posts: 1,006 Member
    Why is it that I avoid my gym so much, when I feel so much better about myself after I've pushed out a few squats?

Why am I so afraid of failing again, that I fool myself into not realizing that the failure lies in not starting at all?

Oh the mind is a complicated place!

Same. Ugh 😩