What's on your mind?

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    My 13-year-old just asked me if farts are explosive. So I had to say, “Please don’t light your *kitten* on fire.” This is life with boys.

If he does please record it for our entertainment.

He will probably post it himself. He’s THAT kid. I’m assuming most families have at least one like him.

Yep! My youngest! haha
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    My 13-year-old just asked me if farts are explosive. So I had to say, “Please don’t light your *kitten* on fire.” This is life with boys.

He will probably post it himself. He’s THAT kid. I’m assuming most families have at least one like him.

All 7 of my brothers is that kid🙄
  • scratchmyTwitch
    scratchmyTwitch Posts: 218 Member

Yep! My youngest! haha

All 7 of my brothers is that kid🙄

For contrast, my 11-year-old is doing math problems for fun.
  • scratchmyTwitch

It's not always the kid 😁

Spoken like a man who was that kid. It’s ok, I have a heart for crazy, adventurous, no-*kitten*-given
  • My 13-year-old just asked me if farts are explosive. So I had to say, “Please don’t light your *kitten* on fire.” This is life with boys.

Definitely my oldest
  • stevehenderson776
    stevehenderson776 Posts: 324 Member
    Of all the times I've tried to light my farts on fire only one actually caught. Usually I just blow out the flame.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    Of all the times I've tried to light my farts on fire only one actually caught. Usually I just blow out the flame.

Thats some heavy duty 🙊air
  • stevehenderson776
    stevehenderson776 Posts: 324 Member

Thats some heavy duty 🙊air

Well I eat a lot of cabbage.
  • scratchmyTwitch

Of all the times...
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    olympos92 wrote: »
    What's not on my mind? Ugh I'm struggling since Tuesday. This week was going hectic with work and stressful in general already, but last night was the worst. :s At 02:00 am at night someone hit our parked van and it looks like it's gonna be scrap. (I don't know how to say that but the van is a total mess) The person that caused the accident, it looks like they were very fast and hit some other car first,(made them spiral around) then a tree(ruptured from the root) and finally as a stop point our van(got hit from the front, motor section). Thank God nobody is hurt only the vehicles and we have insurance and all but it still is very though situation to be in. Sometimes trouble comes even when you are not looking for it. What can I say. :#
    gzupqk6u46v9.jpg

😳😳😳

Holy crap, that is horrendous! So sad to hear that happened to you. 😕 Thankfully you have insurance, but that only covers so much... And so close to Christmas... It's totally understandable why it's on your mind.

Here's hoping you are able to sleep tonight. ❤️
  • olympos92
    olympos92 Posts: 76 Member
    olympos92 wrote: »
    What's not on my mind? Ugh I'm struggling since Tuesday. This week was going hectic with work and stressful in general already, but last night was the worst. :s At 02:00 am at night someone hit our parked van and it looks like it's gonna be scrap. (I don't know how to say that but the van is a total mess) The person that caused the accident, it looks like they were very fast and hit some other car first,(made them spiral around) then a tree(ruptured from the root) and finally as a stop point our van(got hit from the front, motor section). Thank God nobody is hurt only the vehicles and we have insurance and all but it still is very though situation to be in. Sometimes trouble comes even when you are not looking for it. What can I say. :#
    gzupqk6u46v9.jpg

😳😳😳

Holy crap, that is horrendous! So sad to hear that happened to you. 😕 Thankfully you have insurance, but that only covers so much... And so close to Christmas... It's totally understandable why it's on your mind.

Here's hoping you are able to sleep tonight. ❤️

Thank you for the supportive words. 🙏
    It is very tough, but I'm still thankful nobody got harmed seriously. I don't want to think what would happen if the accident was in day time.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited December 2020
    Do you guys block creeps? :D:D:D Just hit me funny, today.

5mHJ.gif
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    acwbqwvsp0du.gif
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Enjoying a generously humble 6-min conversation between Olympian Hayley Wickenheiser and public health physician, Dr. Etches, about the similarities between endurance sports and enduring the pandemic: https://www.cbc.ca/listen/live-radio/1-100/clip/15813660

It's all so Canadian 🥰
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Enjoying a generously humble 6-min conversation between Olympian Hayley Wickenheiser and public health physician, Dr. Etches, about the similarities between endurance sports and enduring the pandemic: https://www.cbc.ca/listen/live-radio/1-100/clip/15813660

It's all so Canadian 🥰
    It's blocked in my country. Can you sum it up for me and throw in a moose reference?
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited December 2020
    MaltedTea wrote: »

It's all so Canadian 🥰
    It's blocked in my country. Can you sum it up for me and throw in a moose reference?

Canadian01: You're amazing.
    Canadian02: How can I be amazing when you're amazing?

4rwzvv1mvihz.gif

If you know the life of a Canadian kid younger than 10, this is very meta. If you don't you'll need to trust me. But how hard can that possibly be anyway...I'm Canadian 🤷🏾‍♀️
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Are there fewer adoptable dogs (small) where you live?
    My ex MIL has been looking to adopt through the statewide network for quite a while and the vast majority of dogs for adoption are pit or part pit.
    Pits aren’t my point tho,
    my point is that there are hardly any small adoptable dogs in the whole darn state.
    Very bizarre. 🤔