What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    @ReenieHJ
    I’m wondering if you ended up venturing out. Or if you were able to top the green pepper story. (I, sadly, cannot. So I’m hoping to live vicariously through you.)

You don't want to hear any of my 'exciting' stories unless you're in need of a sedative.
    But I did score his 2 needed green peppers, 1.99 # and extremely nice. :) Which he forgot to add to his chili yesterday.
    Really hitting the big time today though, grocery shopping at 8 this a.m.
    :)
  • Hobo_Flow
    Hobo_Flow Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    If it's a free trial then why do they need your credit card info? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤨
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,022 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    @ReenieHJ
    I’m wondering if you ended up venturing out. Or if you were able to top the green pepper story. (I, sadly, cannot. So I’m hoping to live vicariously through you.)

You don't want to hear any of my 'exciting' stories unless you're in need of a sedative.
    But I did score his 2 needed green peppers, 1.99 # and extremely nice. :) Which he forgot to add to his chili yesterday.
    Really hitting the big time today though, grocery shopping at 8 this a.m.
    :)

He forgot?! Oh man, isn’t that the way it goes?

Depending on your time zone....you may be in the thick of it at the grocery. I wish you well on that voyage. (I don’t want to do that later😫but....kids. Always needing to eat and stuff.)
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    Hobo_Flow wrote: »

Nothing in life is free. Didnt your mom teach you anything
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,559 Member
    Options
    Hobo_Flow wrote: »

So that when you forget to cancel they get at least one extra month out of you! Lol
  • MelG7777
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    How to cure the winter/covid blues.

Liquid vitamin D has helped immensely. I get it though. I’m sorry.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Blown away still by the response to my “before & during” pics I posted to a fasting group I go to once in a while. 😱
    xblqk69u4pg5.jpeg
    And they’re all really nice. Except a lot asking questions I’m not qualified to answer. And I’m 1/2 expecting for my pic to end up on some bogus “lose weight fast” ad on Instagram or somewhere. I think they just take pics from anywhere. I had no idea the group was as large as it is. I didn’t experience this when I posted something a few months back.

Girl I think you underestimate yourself; how you inspire and draw people in 😘

This
  • MelG7777
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Blown away still by the response to my “before & during” pics I posted to a fasting group I go to once in a while. 😱
    xblqk69u4pg5.jpeg
    And they’re all really nice. Except a lot asking questions I’m not qualified to answer. And I’m 1/2 expecting for my pic to end up on some bogus “lose weight fast” ad on Instagram or somewhere. I think they just take pics from anywhere. I had no idea the group was as large as it is. I didn’t experience this when I posted something a few months back.

xblqk69u4pg5.jpeg

😭🥰

This
    ❤️😘

Thanks you two! I like to share progress since I’m not an “after” yet but then I’m kind of 🤯 when people ask for advice. Go find the person who has maintained it for a few years....that’s your advice giver. Me? I can tell you how great I feel, how I do things I never thought I could but I really can’t give advice and guidance on how to get fit or lose weight. It’s definitely great to have people be nice to you in that way though!
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    xblqk69u4pg5.jpeg

xblqk69u4pg5.jpeg

😭🥰

This
    ❤️😘

Thanks you two! I like to share progress since I’m not an “after” yet but then I’m kind of 🤯 when people ask for advice. Go find the person who has maintained it for a few years....that’s your advice giver. Me? I can tell you how great I feel, how I do things I never thought I could but I really can’t give advice and guidance on how to get fit or lose weight. It’s definitely great to have people be nice to you in that way though!

False...you have tons of wisdom to share. And its people who are living it and accomplishing it one day at a non perfect day time that inspire and motivate. You've lost how many pounds and maintained it? You exercise how many days a week with household of kids? How do you keep going on weeks you are frustrated or tired?

You should share more.😁 it helps those (me included) around you. You need to spotlight yourself on your wall and insta 🤷‍♀️
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    xblqk69u4pg5.jpeg

xblqk69u4pg5.jpeg

😭🥰

This
    ❤️😘

Have you posted before/after pics here? I don't hit many threads in other places so might have missed it.
    For the record, I think you're awesome no matter what. :)
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    xblqk69u4pg5.jpeg

xblqk69u4pg5.jpeg

😭🥰

This
    ❤️😘

False...you have tons of wisdom to share. And its people who are living it and accomplishing it one day at a non perfect day time that inspire and motivate. You've lost how many pounds and maintained it? You exercise how many days a week with household of kids? How do you keep going on weeks you are frustrated or tired?

You should share more.😁 it helps those (me included) around you. You need to spotlight yourself on your wall and insta 🤷‍♀️

Completely agree with this!!
  • MelG7777
    Options
    xblqk69u4pg5.jpeg

xblqk69u4pg5.jpeg

😭🥰

This
    ❤️😘

I appreciate you.❤️
    You’ve helped me too so much.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    xblqk69u4pg5.jpeg

xblqk69u4pg5.jpeg

😭🥰

This
    ❤️😘

Have you posted before/after pics here? I don't hit many threads in other places so might have missed it.
    For the record, I think you're awesome no matter what. :)

On my wall for a few hours this past Saturday I posted some. 😂
    Thank you so much, that’s really kind of you to say.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Bitcoin is crashing again. Was thinking of buying when it bottoms out. Don’t know how low it will go. It’s so risky though. I can’t help but think there are just a few big players in there rigging it for there own gain. Buying massive amounts, generate the hype bubble nd then sell back most of it to the American Dollar, crashing it

Agree ,,, My opinion--bitcoin is a fallacy based on B/S with no real assets to back the valuation !
  • Frodobaggins29
    Frodobaggins29 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Foooooood prepping!!!! 🤤