What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    They definitely have PFPs and they are desperate for you to rate their blog.

Hmm, I must just be getting phishing accounts here, then. Definitely haven't seen any accounts asking me to rate "blogs" or that have racy pfp. :lol:
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

Hmm, I must just be getting phishing accounts here, then. Definitely haven't seen any accounts asking me to rate "blogs" or that have racy pfp. :lol:

I woke up to one today. I even know what color underwear she wears underneath that skirt 😏
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    After many years of analyzing my patterns, habits, and interests the Google News AI FINALLY gets me. Yes, this is the news I need to know. Now, if I can just get it to focus specifically on cufflinks...

t08b2htiuylf.jpg
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,089 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    After many years of analyzing my patterns, habits, and interests the Google News AI FINALLY gets me. Yes, this is the news I need to know. Now, if I can just get it to focus specifically on cufflinks...

t08b2htiuylf.jpg

Oh yeah baby....and also, thanks for the tip on that new thread. I’ll be looking for it rn.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

t08b2htiuylf.jpg

Oh yeah baby....and also, thanks for the tip on that new thread. I’ll be looking for it rn.

I'd have posted the link but I really need the Disagreer to work for it. I mean can they truly claim to be a Disagreer if they're not stalking ALL my physique appreciation posts, male and female, married and single, etc? 🤷🏿‍♀️

Besides, and more importantly, you found the thread 😉
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    To the Disagreer above, be aware that I'm also enjoying men's bodies in a new thread where they may (or may not) have knickers on. Since yours are in a bunch, I thought you'd want to know. You're welcome.

Not sure how anyone could disagree with two such well dressed individuals or a random thing that showed up on your phone. Sure seems silly to get riled up about. :joy:

Meanwhile, I'm living in a fantasy where I wish I could dress as well as that dapper man in the image you posted. He is ON POINT.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    I knew it. And I love you too. ❤️🤗🥰☝🏼
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    So Halsey came out with her own makeup brand, cool. Huge fan of hers BUT.... It seems that all of her marketing isn't focused on actually showing off the makeup. It's just a bunch of artsy shots. Like....🤔 how am I supposed to know if I want to buy the product if you're not going to show it in natural lighting or any closeups??? 😑 Guess I'll wait for the youtuber reviews.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    Target reeks of patchouli 😑
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    uyixmebh8tff.gif
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    So Halsey came out with her own makeup brand, cool. Huge fan of hers BUT.... It seems that all of her marketing isn't focused on actually showing off the makeup. It's just a bunch of artsy shots. Like....🤔 how am I supposed to know if I want to buy the product if you're not going to show it in natural lighting or any closeups??? 😑 Guess I'll wait for the youtuber reviews.

I saw a video of her promoting some of her products but she was like 50 feet away from the camera for some reason, i was like ..

idp6cqx1e0xw.jpeg

struggling to see what she was showing us and she didn’t even do swatches.

This is what I need to see!
    https://youtu.be/YA0yaZiXFQU
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,846 Member
    Options

I woke up to one today. I even know what color underwear she wears underneath that skirt 😏

Underwear? I wish the one I got had dressed that much. 😬😂
  • MelG7777
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

I SAID sorry.😔
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »

I saw a video of her promoting some of her products but she was like 50 feet away from the camera for some reason, i was like ..

idp6cqx1e0xw.jpeg

struggling to see what she was showing us and she didn’t even do swatches.

This is what I need to see!
    https://youtu.be/YA0yaZiXFQU

Hopefully she'll come out with something like that because right now she's just banking on her name. I'm not sure she knows how the beauty industry works or how to sell an actual product vs a concept.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

I was wondering about this 😂...I got a fr from a Caitlin...something...and I could see her o o through her bra.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    @ReenieHJ
    I’m wondering if you ended up venturing out. Or if you were able to top the green pepper story. (I, sadly, cannot. So I’m hoping to live vicariously through you.)
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,846 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

I SAID sorry.😔

I accepted your FR 😏