January 2021 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• hamsterwheel6
    hamsterwheel6 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Great run @Avidkeo . I think I have only done that time once.
    @TheMrWobbly @Scott6255 @katharmonic @marisap2010 @rheddmobile good running!
    @kgirlhart nice snowman! We are the same here in NC if and when we get snow!
    @rheddmobile Interesting about the glucose and heart surgery. I don't think I even realized when I had my surgery. Oh I've had stitches/cramps a few times and totally understand.
    @RunsOnEspresso Good to see you
    @shanaber I so know hamstring woes. Mine seems to have gotten better, and I really think the spinning actually helps it. Hoping you can run soon!
    @quilteryoyo great news! Glad to have you on the mend.

7.69 Treadmill miles - thought about going out, but I didn't get much sleep last night and thought it was best I'm home in case I wanted to bail. Also was cold 32F and cloudy and that didn't help.

• martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,056 Member
    Options
    @kgirlhart That is a good amount of snow and your snowman is really cute!
    @SummerSkier Your snow looks more like what I think of as Texas snow! That's what it looks like on the rare occasion it snows here. We did not get any snow, just intermittent hail all day followed by rain. Luckily for people's cars the hail was pretty small. The biggest I saw were only 1 cm or so. Most were half that.
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,056 Member
    Options
    @quilteryoyo So glad to see you are up and about! I was thinking about you just this morning!
  • swenson19d
    swenson19d Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    It is I Elise (in case you forgot I took over my son's account)

Monthly question?

1) Dog, cat, fish, reptile or petless? Any favorites?
    2) Can you hold a toot in? I swear I'm old. I get the walking farts.
    3) Did you do anything nice/outside of yourself today?
    4) Do you have a monthly question? I have a million of em' if you don't.
  • swenson19d
    Options
    @polskagirl01 Great news regarding @quilteryoyo ! I'd been think of her. I hear those guinea pig are wonderful pets. I've never had one or been around one. I think I am missing out! Give em a snuggle for me!

@rheddmobile Love the pictures. you can keep the snow, LOL!
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,523 Member
    Options
    Work taking over again... must run today!

Monthly question?

1) Dog, cat, fish, reptile or petless? Petless, I love animals though just a year without clearing up poo would be nice
    2) Can you hold a toot in? I swear I'm old. I get the walking farts. Didn't know we had to!
    3) Did you do anything nice/outside of yourself today? Work is taking over again so no
    4) Do you have a monthly question? I have a million of em' if you don't. What do you think will change for you this year?
  • swenson19d
    Options
    swenson19d wrote: »
    It is I Elise (in case you forgot I took over my son's account)

Monthly question?

1) Dog, cat, fish, reptile or petless? Any favorites?
    2) Can you hold a toot in? I swear I'm old. I get the walking farts.
    3) Did you do anything nice/outside of yourself today?
    4) Do you have a monthly question? I have a million of em' if you don't.
    Work taking over again... must run today!
    5. What do you think will change for you this year?

1. cats and dogs. I had fish from a boy that lived upstairs from me when I was 13-14. I miss my fish tank but dont miss the maintenance.
    2. Yes in the US it is a serious breach of another's personal space to toot. Gas must be NOT eliminated.
    3. yesterday I ... uh was nice to the Subway lady and waved traffic through. I communicated to dh that I was too tired to talk thus avoiding the possibility of "you don't care and never listen to me"
    4. hehe... daily questions?
    5. Love this. This is the year of the VIOLIN! I am on the verge of a monumental step in improvement. Although I am quickly approaching 51 I would like the occasional breakouts to cease. (and the walking farts).
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    Monthly question?

1) Dog, cat, fish, reptile or petless? Any favorites? Obviously, I'm a dog person. I also have a bearded dragon
    2) Can you hold a toot in? definitely.
    3) Did you do anything nice/outside of yourself today? does making coffee count?
    4) Do you have a monthly question? nope