Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    gk7rgkelagqu.png

9p2dbuehcuqj.png

How yall feel about this new trend in workout gear? Unitards for lifting?

How. Do. I. Pee?
    Simply pull one of the back straps over your head, then slide your arm (one at a time) underneath the arm straps. Now, from this point, you have a few options before you're free to tinkle. You can either continue destrapping all the straps until someone walks into the locker room and says "WTF is going on here" OR you can shimmy out of the dang gone thing like you're in a Paula Abdul video. A lot of this will depend on how urgent the situation is.

😆😆😆
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options

All the nope. I've never been able to wear one-piece anything because of my height, jumpsuits, rompers or whatever, so there's just no way I'd be comfortable working out in that.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    gk7rgkelagqu.png

9p2dbuehcuqj.png

I can 8magine things creeping in all the wrong places...id probably look like a 7 day old rolled up tube of ground meat in plastic wrap.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    gk7rgkelagqu.png

9p2dbuehcuqj.png

I can 8magine things creeping in all the wrong places...id probably look like a 7 day old rolled up tube of ground meat in plastic wrap.

Yeah I look at them and fear the busted can of biscuits look.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    gk7rgkelagqu.png

9p2dbuehcuqj.png

Yeah I look at them and fear the busted can of biscuits look.

As long as that popping sound doesn't come with it. :)
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Women, Which is more loathsome - an unsolicited d pic or unsolicited advice in the gym?
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Women, Which is more loathsome - an unsolicited d pic or unsolicited advice in the gym?

🤔 I've not been on any dating apps (where, legend has it, 🍆 pics are unfortunately abundant) and I rarely frequent gyms but of the two...it would be the advice.
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options

How unsolicited are we intending? Like completely out of the blue, or just a little early/no stamp on the already composed invite?
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    5ofseven wrote: »

How unsolicited are we intending? Like completely out of the blue, or just a little early/no stamp on the already composed invite?

You choose

Unsolicited advice is my #1 biggest pet peeve

Me too
    Revolu7 wrote: »

So.....what if i observe you training and notice if you continue doing what you are doing you will most likely tear your rotator cuff.....do i, A- keep my mouth shut and let you do damage to yourself.....B - offer advice and let you do damage to me as you shout me down for mansplaining or some other sexist charge......or C - send a D pic 😆

Let the bro get hurt
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

In the future you might want to include a period at the end of your sentences.
  • 5ofseven
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

You may wish to avail yourself the use of a comma to delineate time from advice.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

You may wish to avail yourself the use of a comma to delineate time from advice.

The grammar police givith, the grammar police taketh away.
  • 5ofseven
    Options

Weeohhweeohhweeeeeooohhh
    Wooop
    Woop
    Beeeebeeebeee
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options

You choose

Me too

So.....what if i observe you training and notice if you continue doing what you are doing you will most likely tear your rotator cuff.....do i, A- keep my mouth shut and let you do damage to yourself.....B - offer advice and let you do damage to me as you shout me down for mansplaining or some other sexist charge......or C - send a D pic 😆

Let the bro get hurt

Well you would hate me then. First off i dont normally workout in health club type gyms so this kind of thing rarely happens. Secondly, im a person first a bro second, if i see someone possibly hurting themselves im gonna say something and I dont give a rats *kitten* if it offends them or if they get all butthurt by it. They can curse at me or mean mug me all they want, ill smile at them and go about my business and leave them to their toils knowing i tried.

Now, if it isnt a matter of someone hurting themselves......i dont even acknowledge them let alone talk or give advice.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Weeohhweeohhweeeeeooohhh
    Wooop
    Woop
    Beeeebeeebeee

..... and the thing is, I read the original post and thought: "Comma? I don't need no stinkin' comma !"
  • Motorsheen
    Options

You choose

Me too

Let the bro get hurt

Well you would hate me then. First off i dont normally workout in health club type gyms so this kind of thing rarely happens. Secondly, im a person first a bro second, if i see someone possibly hurting themselves im gonna say something and I dont give a rats *kitten* if it offends them or if they get all butthurt by it. They can curse at me or mean mug me all they want, ill smile at them and go about my business and leave them to their toils knowing i tried.

Now, if it isnt a matter of someone hurting themselves......i dont even acknowledge them let alone talk or give advice.

I once gave some unsolicited advice in this exact same situation.

The lady was going to tear a rotator cuff.
    She had horrible form, too much weight & a stupid angle on the bar.

She became super indignant:
    "I've been lifting for several years, blah, blah, my form is spot-on, blah, blah, blah...."

"Sure, okay lady; have at it. Sorry I bothered you."
  • twitchandshout
    Options

You choose

Me too

Let the bro get hurt

I once gave some unsolicited advice in this exact same situation.

The lady was going to tear a rotator cuff.
    She had horrible form, too much weight & a stupid angle on the bar.

She became super indignant:
    "I've been lifting for several years, blah, blah, my form is spot-on, blah, blah, blah...."

"Sure, okay lady; have at it. Sorry I bothered you."

Personally, i take my glasses off, turn my music up, and mind my business.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

I was totally under the impression that periods at the end of a sentence was rude...............

Am I rite?.

Ut oh....

😁