What's on your mind?

Replies

• stevehenderson776
    stevehenderson776 Posts: 324 Member
    Does anybody else find it odd that liquor and cheeseburgers are considered essential, but people who don't live with someone they can have sex with are expected to be as celibate as a monk for a year? Is sex not at least as essential as a beer?
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Does anybody else find it odd that liquor and cheeseburgers are considered essential, but people who don't live with someone they can have sex with are expected to be as celibate as a monk for a year? Is sex not at least as essential as a beer?

In other news. Sales of hand lotion and batteries are up across the globe...

Perfection! 👌
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I’m thinking if tonight’s as boring as last night,
    boy that’s pretty boring.
  • OleTroubadour
    OleTroubadour Posts: 3,428 Member
    The days just run together!!!! Is if Monday or Saturday or is there even a difference anymore.
  • kbaby2020
    kbaby2020 Posts: 63 Member
    How to deal with comparison and how to get back into lifting when I feel so lost and weak haha.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    A cabal of impotent alcoholics are disliking my sex post. :(

Surprising really. I'm not impotent or an alcoholic and seem to be eternally celibate but I certainly didn't disagree. Maybe they figure it's okay as long as masks, face shields, hand sanitizer, haz-mat suits and social distancing are involved which I want to see on youtube. :)
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    I use one "sick day" or "personal day" a year...if that.

So why do I feel bad about wanting to play hooky today? I've been up since 5 am puttering about like a weirdo, trying to figure out if I actually wanna start work in the next hour.
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »

So why do I feel bad about wanting to play hooky today? I've been up since 5 am puttering about like a weirdo, trying to figure out if I actually wanna start work in the next hour.

Hey its MLK day. Its a holiday in the US. Id rather take this day off then Colombus day!
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,861 Member
    I find the notion of that Grammarly-type software kinda terrifying. Like, it's choosing what you're saying in essence and that has huge ramifications on someone's language development and autonomy of language. Yes, and it is another piece of technology dumbing us down and taking away something so central to what makes us human, our language. I'm going full on tin-foil here but I can imagine these kind of aides getting hijacked by "nefarious" parties and reprogramming people through limiting, directing and destroying their language and communication abilities.
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    A cabal of impotent alcoholics are disliking my sex post. :(

What did I miss?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    What did I miss?
    73iwuwfzuhz4.jpeg
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    What did I miss?
    73iwuwfzuhz4.jpeg
    I miss everything
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    MaltedTea wrote: »

Hey its MLK day. Its a holiday in the US. Id rather take this day off then Colombus day!

I did end up taking the day off but now that I've read this, I need to fit in some MLK tribute time.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    This weekend ☺
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    The excitement of being just about a day away from putting a house on the market and seeing how it registers with the public interest.....and the anticipation of seeing if its priced right. I like this part of the process

Hope you get a bidding war and your efforts are very richly rewarded!