New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• spinnerdell
    spinnerdell Posts: 231 Member
    Those cookies look so chunky and munch-worthy. Maybe my daughter in Damascus, MD will send me a care package.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    FYI!!! Costco changed the formula on their Kirkland brand protein bars! they are awful now!

Oh no. The Kirkland Cookie dough are one of my favorites. How do you know they changed them? I haven't finished my last stock pile yet.

Changed to soluble corn fiber. Net carbs are now 10grams per bar and the texture and taste are way different

Ew just like quest did.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    FYI!!! Costco changed the formula on their Kirkland brand protein bars! they are awful now!

Oh no. The Kirkland Cookie dough are one of my favorites. How do you know they changed them? I haven't finished my last stock pile yet.

Changed to soluble corn fiber. Net carbs are now 10grams per bar and the texture and taste are way different

Ew just like quest did.

now worse than quest IMO
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member

Did the calories change at all from 190? I can't find an updated nutrition label online anywhere.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Making ice cream... anyone from Maryland will know what’s up ;) anyone not in Maryland... if you ever pass through make sure you pick up Berger Cookies! 👏

...Are you making cookies and cream ice cream with, like, GIANT chunks of cookie? :o<3

Yes! Berger cookies though, they’re so unique and different from every cookie out there, definitely a must try at some point in your life! It hardened up the next day and was to die for haha tempts me to give up everything I own and start an ice cream business, I’d make all the underrepresented flavors like berger cookie, pistachio, cotton candy, butterscotch and taro 😅
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member

I’ve also noticed a formula change with Smart Sweets Sweet Fish, so disappointing. I used to LOVE them but now they’re more calories and not even as good. Such a weird aftertaste now imo
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    hgycta wrote: »

I’ve also noticed a formula change with Smart Sweets Sweet Fish, so disappointing. I used to LOVE them but now they’re more calories and not even as good. Such a weird aftertaste now imo

Agreed.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,812 Member
    All in favor of @hgycta restarting life as an ice cream maker vote AYE :D<3

Aye
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    All in favor of @hgycta restarting life as an ice cream maker vote AYE :D<3

AYE!

Trying to figure out how to convince someone to mail a couple of those Berger cookies to me.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    edited January 2021
    ^they do look yummy...nice that they don't contain the typical canola oil, and/or safflower oil and/or sunflower oil...but yes - a few chips=calories galore
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    itql6qftrif1.png

This could be amazingly good ... or gross. Please, someone else, try it and let me know. 😜
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    91l3Mvo-eQL._SL1500_.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    a7b4s53fyy4s.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    a7b4s53fyy4s.png

I had all three! I think I posted here. The peanut butter cookie dough was the best.