January 2021 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• marisap2010
    marisap2010 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    @quilteryoyo So glad you are feeling well enough to get in your walks!

@eleanorhawkins Good job on the hills! I would get tired of running the same loop too. Hope you are able to visit your dad sometime this year.

I had about 10 minutes before my body pump class last night, so I hopped on the treadmill for 1.2 miles. Slept poorly last night, so I am hoping some extra coffee can push me through the day!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,958 Member
    Options
    @ContraryMaryMary Nice running. I understand the running fasted idea, but not sure that would be for me. Besides, being on the slower side, I really don't care if I have to slow down a bit for a little nutrition during a run. I guess that is a perk of being old and slow. LOL It sounds like you are doing great though!

@kgirlhart We all have those days, but sounds like you managed it well. I hope the rain holds/held off for you this morning.

@eleanorhawkins Glad your dad is relatively ok. Radiation makes you really tired on top of the traveling, so that doesn't surprise me. I hope the chemo isn't too bad. Do you know what he is taking? When my husband had brain cancer they had him take a pill which didn't affect him as bad as traditional chemo. I'm sure they have something new by now. The problem with brain cancer is finding something/a pathway to cross the blood-brain barrier which protects the brain from foreign substances. I hope he does well with it. Way to go with the hill repeats! Don't you feel so much stronger each time you reach the top?! You've got this. Hope the lockdown doesn't last too long.

@marisap2010 Nice quick run before your class. That's a great pace.
  • kirstymn
    kirstymn Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    @TheMrWobbly I see we made it across the Channel and are back in France :) I keep meaning to go through my photos to pull out pictures of my travels as we pass through each place to post them here, but I haven't quite managed to get around to it. How much easier do we have it these days with digital photos stored on our devices!