Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's on your mind?

1254925502552255425552641

Replies

  • lisamestiza2021lisamestiza2021 Member Posts: 239 Member Member Posts: 239 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I recently bought a new coffee table and when I got it home, I realized that it's a decaffeinated coffee table.

    It's strange, because it looks just like a regular coffee table.

    i missed this humor <3:*
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,600 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,600 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    My daughter has a soccer game tonite - she’s been playing well the last few games and playing with more confidence- it’s gonna suck when all my kids are grown and I don’t have games to attend - guess that’s what grandkids are for maybe 🤔

    Absolutely!
    It’s just as fun with grandkids!
    My 7yr old grandson has done soccer, basketball, baseball, now we’re doing flag football.
    It’s hard for me to keep my mouth shut. Lol
    So much fun!!!!
  • twitchandshouttwitchandshout Member Posts: 1,593 Member Member Posts: 1,593 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Note to selves: if a man asks you if you have a tail, don’t assume the two of you are doing some kind of funny bit and say yes as a joke. Feel free to press for more information until you get on the same page 😆

    I have nothing appropriate to say
  • Sophisticatted_GentlemanzSophisticatted_Gentlemanz Member Posts: 338 Member Member Posts: 338 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Note to selves: if a man asks you if you have a tail, don’t assume the two of you are doing some kind of funny bit and say yes as a joke. Feel free to press for more information until you get on the same page 😆

    ...so is it yes or is it no
  • Miss_Chiev0us_Miss_Chiev0us_ Member Posts: 1,673 Member Member Posts: 1,673 Member
    If anyone has any penne or rigatoni laying around... 😆

    4hwjolmalbbo.gif
  • CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 2,465 Member Member Posts: 2,465 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Note to selves: if a man asks you if you have a tail, don’t assume the two of you are doing some kind of funny bit and say yes as a joke. Feel free to press for more information until you get on the same page 😆

    ...so is it yes or is it no

    We’re really gonna do this again?
  • Elcee2020Elcee2020 Member Posts: 2,384 Member Member Posts: 2,384 Member
    If anyone has any penne or rigatoni laying around... 😆

    4hwjolmalbbo.gif

    😂 neat idea.. ill have to show my daughter.. nearly like French
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,600 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,600 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    If anyone has any penne or rigatoni laying around... 😆

    4hwjolmalbbo.gif

    It would be fun to do this but I’d cook them first just to freak people out

    😂 they’d dangle 😂
  • twitchandshouttwitchandshout Member Posts: 1,593 Member Member Posts: 1,593 Member
    I know anonymous disagrees really bother a lot of folks so I’m gonna flip this a bit in an attempt to be helpful

    I disagree with someone

    but I’m just not gonna say who it is

    You *kitten*!
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 5,135 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,135 Member
    I know anonymous disagrees really bother a lot of folks so I’m gonna flip this a bit in an attempt to be helpful

    I disagree with someone

    but I’m just not gonna say who it is

    And this, my friends, is civility. Disastrous civility but still civility all the same 😂
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 6,498 Member Member Posts: 6,498 Member
    Might be civil but It's Not Fair!! Just so you understand the frustration I'm stamping my feet and am wearing a bada$$ pouting face.
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 6,498 Member Member Posts: 6,498 Member
    Now what's on my mind is how many noodles would a person go through before being able to cut one just right, without cracking. And when you've spent all day getting one hand done how on earth would you do the other one?
    Damn, I chipped a noodle. Hmmm.
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Member Posts: 19,100 Member Member Posts: 19,100 Member
    Chipped noodles are the worst !
Sign In or Register to comment.