SHORTY'S 12 Week Challenge ~ Round 2!

Options

Replies

• mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Uggh, I forgot, have been on vacation this week. Weigh in was 175.4, finally going down!!
  • HarmonyNLife
    HarmonyNLife Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Uh...not good not good! I weighed in at 149.5. Work has been stressful, I have not worked out any this week and I haven't logged my food either. I will try to do better.
  • Peruminicana86
    Options
    Good morning. Still weighing in at 140. =(
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,060 Member
    Options
    Added back on while out of town (and stressed). Oh well... no more excuses!
    149.6 lbs.
  • Grettles
    Grettles Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, Shortys - Sorry I've been absent. We've had a few rounds of illness at my house and things have been off-track. I suppose the bright side is that the latest one was a stomach bug so I lost a few pounds despite myself! Weight is 196 and I'm going to get back with the program! It's difficult to get started again.
  • WishComeTru
    WishComeTru Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi Shorties! I hope you all had a great weekend. Big congrats to everyone who had a loss this week ~ no matter how big or small :drinker: And to those of you who maintained weight, that's something to be proud of too! Many of us have been on this weight loss journey for some time and have had big losses since Day 1. It's just important to remember that it's okay to get discouraged, and those last 5 - 15 lbs are sometimes the hardest to lose ~ but we'll all get there. Keep up the great work everyone and thank you all for your support :flowerforyou:

hmezt.jpg

e2hqN.jpg
  • DeterminedToBeHealthy
    Options
    Hello all and thank you again ‘WishComeTru’ for another great chart. Weigh in soon – am hoping I have a better result this week.

At least I’ve managed to do well on the mini challenge. Not sure if we’re still doing that but thought I ought to continue trying – it was such a good idea.

Good luck everyone for Thursday’s weigh in!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Chart looks great! How is everyone doing? Tomorrow is weigh in. Good luck!
  • Stephiede
    Stephiede Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All. Weigh in today is 131.3
  • Peruminicana86
    Options
    Good morning! Weighing in at 138.5 today.
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 145.4 today.Thats a .2 gain!:sad: I cannot seem to break away from 145's I actually saw 144. something earlier in the week, but just couldnt hold it.:ohwell: Maybe next week. Everyone have a great day!
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    174.6, not much of a loss but at least a loss for a change. Susan, I know how you feel about the 140's, I feel the same about the 170's. I don't know if I will ever see the last of them. Would love to see the 140's though, any of them! :laugh:
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,060 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same. 149.6 lbs. I have been exercising a lot more, so was hoping for a loss.
  • cingerl
    cingerl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Today I am 1lb lighter. Woohoo! I am 123lbs.:bigsmile:
  • WishComeTru
    Options
    Hi girls! I weighed in at 149.4 yesterday, an 0.8 loss ~ and I broke into the 140s finally. Let's hope I can maintain it and continue downward. The low end of the 150s was a battle and I have a feeling another one is head in the 140s --- this last 15 lbs is going to be tough. Great job to everyone this week! Looks like we are still missing some weigh-ins are of this morning. I'll be back from my trip late Saturday night so I will try to get the chart up by Sunday.

I have done great with my water drinking, but not so great with the fruits and veggies this week .... when I'm running around and haven't pre-planned, it's hard to include them. Plus I didn't make it to the food store last week to stock up.

Have a great weekend! :happy:
  • Rachel1913
    Rachel1913 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 171.6 this week. So a decent loss despite not getting as much exercise as I would have liked.
  • DeterminedToBeHealthy
    Options
    Hello all, lost 0.4 lbs. Was hoping for more: ate correctly and exercised most days. Still, can’t be ungrateful. I’ll continue with the mini challenge it keeps me focused for eating properly. Good luck all who haven’t yet weighed in.
  • WishComeTru
    Options
    Hi ladies! Here's the Week 8 Chart so great job!!

Our shorty members are slowly dwindling so thank you and way to go to everyone who is sticking it out. Let's hope the rest are having success on their own or with another group. Hope you are all doing well with Week 9 - weigh-in this Thursday. I can't say that I've done too well this week so nervous for the weigh in. I have good intentions but my excessive hunger, end of the day fatigue, etc. are getting in the way. I'll get there... I am happy to at least maintain the 22 pounds loss overall, but I just don't want my numbers to climb again.

Can't wait to see your successes on Thursday!

fJMGl.jpg

bY0U4.jpg
  • kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!
    Sorry Ive been MIA but Ive been sick and so didn't weigh in last week. I'm on my way back to recovering so I'm going to try get some slow exercise in today.
    I have some great news . . . I weighed in this morning and I reached my goal for this challenge!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Now it may be because I was sick but I'm planning to keep it off for next weeks weigh in so fingers crossed. So WI today at 225.9 My goal for this challenge was 226, YAY!!!!
    Hope everyone is hanging in there!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • WishComeTru
    Options
    Sorry... I made a mistake. Rachel is our biggest loser this week! It was late when I updated the chart. Great job!!! And thanks for pointing it out Linda.