Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    fstrickl wrote: »
    If you were going to plan a date for someone in your real life or one of your MFP friends and it had to cater to their specific preferences how well would you do?

First things first: puts on tight jeans, leather jacket and fake tats (I have none)
    Covers self in peanutbuttery goodness and puts on iridescent socks and my engineer boots.

Approach hobbit hole and lure out with cheesecake. Turn on my quirky charm and invite you to go roller skating with me.

How am I doin? 🤔

You had me (and my dog) at “peanutbuttery goodness”.

@fstrickl What would be an enjoyable “date” for you?
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    5ofseven wrote: »
    @Kashmir_314 I’d roller skate with you and admire your *kitten* and eyes eta: zeppelin in the car

@eatpolerepeat burger and corset shopping

@5ofseven I don’t know you well enough yet, but keep talking

@KosmosKitten can we go to a fancy yarn shop?

@PlentyofProtein00 Let’s hang out at your place and pet cats. I’ll cook us something and I’ll even wash the dishes.

@will_it_go_round_in_circles a bowl and the history channel. Ill wear a viking helmet.

@Motorsheen record shopping followed by Olive Garden

:|

Uh oh
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    If you were going to plan a date for someone in your real life or one of your MFP friends and it had to cater to their specific preferences how well would you do?

I'd do great.. looking at you lot 👁 and especially you two over there in the corner 😲I know all your freaky secrets..
    :D
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options

I think I’d do ok. I’m usually pretty observant. https://youtu.be/TH_YbBHVF4g
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options

First things first: puts on tight jeans, leather jacket and fake tats (I have none)
    Covers self in peanutbuttery goodness and puts on iridescent socks and my engineer boots.

Approach hobbit hole and lure out with cheesecake. Turn on my quirky charm and invite you to go roller skating with me.

How am I doin? 🤔

A for real date? Or a funny date? (Not sure they couldn’t be both...)I’m actually pretty easy to please.

Something outside that involves movement but not team sports. Followed by ahmazing local food and pretentious craft beer cause I’m a millennial 🤷🏻‍♀️

OR

something mentally stimulating followed by or with ahmazing local food and wine or over priced fancy cocktails cause I’m a millennial 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • twitchandshout
    Options

How am I doin? 🤔

A for real date? Or a funny date? (Not sure they couldn’t be both...)I’m actually pretty easy to please.

Something outside that involves movement but not team sports. Followed by ahmazing local food and pretentious craft beer cause I’m a millennial 🤷🏻‍♀️

OR

something mentally stimulating followed by or with ahmazing local food and wine or over priced fancy cocktails cause I’m a millennial 🤷🏻‍♀️

Trivia night at a local brewery?
  • twitchandshout
    Options

I'd do great.. looking at you lot 👁 and especially you two over there in the corner 😲I know all your freaky secrets..
    :D

😬😂
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »

I think I’d do ok. I’m usually pretty observant. https://youtu.be/TH_YbBHVF4g

You are the most adorable stalker.
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options

How am I doin? 🤔

OR

Trivia night at a local brewery?

Sounds fun and mentally stimulating! Let’s go! 😍
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    @Kashmir_314 I’d roller skate with you and admire your *kitten* and eyes eta: zeppelin in the car

@eatpolerepeat burger and corset shopping

@5ofseven I don’t know you well enough yet, but keep talking

@KosmosKitten can we go to a fancy yarn shop?

@PlentyofProtein00 Let’s hang out at your place and pet cats. I’ll cook us something and I’ll even wash the dishes.

@will_it_go_round_in_circles a bowl and the history channel. Ill wear a viking helmet.

@Motorsheen record shopping followed by Olive Garden

Yes, I do fancy that we go to a yarn shop and buy luxury yarns and stupid notions I/we don't really need. :heart:
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    Ok people whats you thoughts on mfp meet ups...good idea or nah...on one hand could make a friend for life on the other could be a huge disappointment

I've never met anyone, but life tells me that very few things live up the expectation, so I'd say the chances for disappointment are pretty high.

I agree with this. Especially if its an online persona (sp). Maybe i won't be as funny or cute or sweet. Real life makes for real people.

Pretty sure once we got over our social anxiety and expectations, we’d enjoy each other’s company.

If there's alcohol involved, I'm there. It's the only way I can relax and get brave enough to spit out words. :blush:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Ok people whats you thoughts on mfp meet ups...good idea or nah...on one hand could make a friend for life on the other could be a huge disappointment

I've never met anyone, but life tells me that very few things live up the expectation, so I'd say the chances for disappointment are pretty high.

I agree with this. Especially if its an online persona (sp). Maybe i won't be as funny or cute or sweet. Real life makes for real people.

Pretty sure once we got over our social anxiety and expectations, we’d enjoy each other’s company.

If there's alcohol involved, I'm there. It's the only way I can relax and get brave enough to spit out words. :blush:

Really?

I don't drink, yet my filter has been set to 'off' for quite some time.

I think it, I say it. *shrug
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

I understand that🤗. You’ll be much more at ease as soon as you realize how hopelessly goofy I am
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »

I used to do your perfect date with three close friends every fall. We'd do a fall colours hike for about 2 - 3 hours then stop at a little tavern that had the best vegetarian chili. It was in a tiny arts community so I'm sure they had the pretentious craft beer too. I miss those days.

I want this
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options

I used to do your perfect date with three close friends every fall. We'd do a fall colours hike for about 2 - 3 hours then stop at a little tavern that had the best vegetarian chili. It was in a tiny arts community so I'm sure they had the pretentious craft beer too. I miss those days.

😍 minus the beer 🤢 gimme a moscato or Vodka cranberry
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options

I want this

You totally do

Wp3AWap.jpg
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options

How am I doin? 🤔

Are you busy next week? This sounds glorious!
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    J_NY_Z wrote: »

How am I doin? 🤔

We can share? 😊
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    J_NY_Z wrote: »

How am I doin? 🤔

We can share? 😊

It's a dream come true.