What's on your mind?

Replies

• Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    I just witnessed an extremely beautiful man erotically eat a jelly donut and I'm not sure if I'm traumatized or turned on
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,593 Member
    edited October 2022
    I just witnessed an extremely beautiful man erotically eat a jelly donut and I'm not sure if I'm traumatized or turned on

Well, I am almost turned on reading that so..🤷‍♀️ 🤣

Did he tongue punch that thing? Tell me more😆
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member

Live or Memorex?
  • Peachesnstuff

Well, I am almost turned on reading that so..🤷‍♀️ 🤣

Did he tongue punch that thing? Tell me more😆
    Dead 😂😆

He was def putting on a show...he sold me on the jelly donut 🤤
  • Peachesnstuff

Live or Memorex?

Was live!
  • TwitchyMagee

Live or Memorex?

Was live!

😂 eye contact or no?
  • Peachesnstuff

Live or Memorex?

Was live!

😂 eye contact or no?

I tried so hard not to look but he was absolutely looking in my direction. I wanted him to choke on it so bad so I could throw him on the ground and perform CPR 😆
  • CoffeeNstilettos

Live or Memorex?

Was live!

I'm jealous that you experienced that this morning 😆
  • Peachesnstuff

Live or Memorex?

Was live!

If only they had a banana at the counter! I'd be so late for work today 😂
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited October 2022

Live or Memorex?

Was live!

😂 eye contact or no?

I tried so hard not to look but he was absolutely looking in my direction. I wanted him to choke on it so bad so I could throw him on the ground and perform CPR 😆

😂

This is crazy

One time I was on the subway and caught an old man watching me eat my lollipop so I may have given an extra couple of licks just for him. Was that wrong?
  • CoffeeNstilettos

Live or Memorex?

Was live!

Or a juicy peach😬😆
  • CoffeeNstilettos

Live or Memorex?

Was live!

😂 eye contact or no?

😂

This is crazy

One time I was on the subway and caught an old man watching me eat my lollipop so I may have given an extra couple of licks just for him. Was that wrong?

No, not wrong. You probably made his day
  • Peachesnstuff

Live or Memorex?

Was live!

😂 eye contact or no?

😂

This is crazy

One time I was on the subway and caught an ild man watching me eat my lollipop so I may have given an extra couple of licks just for him. Was that wrong?

How old is old? There's a cut off 😂

When I was 17 I seduced a straw in front of my crush.
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited October 2022

Live or Memorex?

Was live!

😂 eye contact or no?

😂

This is crazy

One time I was on the subway and caught an ild man watching me eat my lollipop so I may have given an extra couple of licks just for him. Was that wrong?

How old is old? There's a cut off 😂

When I was 17 I seduced a straw in front of my crush.
    I was in my 20s and he looked pretty *kitten* old to me. Like, old enough that I could’ve easily out run him if he had decided to make a lunge.

In front of your crush? I have never been that brave
  • TwitchyMagee
    That time I worked with a Canadian & he mocked how I pronounced Toronto. Apparently I was supposed to say Trono except the T sounds almost like a ch & then he tried to get me to say French words but I couldn’t gargle & speak at the same time and he eventually gave me up as a lost cause.

I've heard this said before but never in my life have I heard anyone say Toronto that way. I've only heard people pronounce both Ts

In my accent it definitely has three syllables
  • CoffeeNstilettos

Live or Memorex?

Was live!

Or a juicy peach😬😆

Call Me by Your Name ruined peaches for me

I've never watched that but I just watched the "peach scene" on YouTube.

😳
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member

Live or Memorex?

Was live!

😂 eye contact or no?

😂

This is crazy

You made my day.
  • TwitchyMagee

Live or Memorex?

Was live!

😂 eye contact or no?

😂

This is crazy

You made my day.
    Ok but imagine you pull some stunt like that & it turns out later you actually have to interact with that person like at work or something?
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,771 Member
    Clearly not laundry. I forgot my sheets in the washer. 🤬
  • TwitchyMagee
    Clearly not laundry. I forgot my sheets in the washer. 🤬
    The worst is when you forget all day that you never made the bed back up & now it’s bedtime & you can’t go to bed yet because of your own incompetence.