What's on your mind?

Replies

• R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,578 Member
    It's so disheartening when people say they are being targeted with malicious behavior on here 😔
  • _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    Did @TwitchyMagee leave too? Doesn't seem to have posted for a few days.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,399 Member
    Watching house shows from different places than here. Property is is so stupidly expensive here it's crazy to think someone could buy a house for $400k
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,645 Member
    Watching house shows from different places than here. Property is is so stupidly expensive here it's crazy to think someone could buy a house for $400k

$400,000. Will buy you a brand new 2700-2900sq ft with 3car garage, storm cellar, all the new fancy appliances here.
    The lot won’t be very big but the neighborhood will have a pool, clubhouse and greenbelts.

Buy an older house for that and you can get a nice big yard.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    My mind is blown. I thought Maggie Smith was dead. Is this the mandela effect???
  • Alinouveau2

$400,000. Will buy you a brand new 2700-2900sq ft with 3car garage, storm cellar, all the new fancy appliances here.
    The lot won’t be very big but the neighborhood will have a pool, clubhouse and greenbelts.

You'd have to move hours away from where I am to find anything that's $400k and then it would be a hovel. My parents sold their house in the country in 2016 for $1.5 for land value only. Property values are nuts here
  • honey_honey_12

You'd have to move hours away from where I am to find anything that's $400k and then it would be a hovel. My parents sold their house in the country in 2016 for $1.5 for land value only. Property values are nuts here

That is wild!
  • honey_honey_12
    Wow
    This place is boring af
  • Alinouveau2

That is wild!

I honestly don't know how people just starting out do it. They're supposedly trying to do stuff to make housing more affordable but I don't see it happening any time soon. Well the solution is to build more condos cause they're more affordable I guess.
  • Alinouveau2
    The rain...it's now like 3 or 4 days with rain in the forecast. Getting kinda tired of rain
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 546 Member
    edited October 2022
    Well I figured out why my weight loss stalled. My calorie count was off for my off day training exercise. Now that its fixed I seem to be back on track. And it all had to do with my broken max trainer. This has been on my mind for a while. Maybe now I can move beyond it since I repaired the machine and its kicking my butt again.
  • honey_honey_12
    I have to admit she’s got balls, figuratively.
    She posts her bedroom talk for all to read.
    I think the word is ****
  • honey_honey_12
    58jvwi4quzal.gif
  • honey_honey_12
    1yjxgydvmju1.gif
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Who's ovulating?
  • honey_honey_12
    Who's ovulating?

Don’t look at me, too old………. 🤣
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,757 Member
    Heading home tomorrow. I don't think I brought a heavy enough coat for re-entry into the Midwest... (it's 66° in Houston and 43 back home) 🥶
  • Alinouveau2
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Heading home tomorrow. I don't think I brought a heavy enough coat for re-entry into the Midwest... (it's 66° in Houston and 43 back home) 🥶

I feel like we've skipped fall and headed right to winter here sounds the same there
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 546 Member
    The minor dread that comes before every test night. Lots of jujitsu tonight and forms.
    Ugh.
  • honey_honey_12
    No matter what the “experts” say and despite all the maps and water current charts,
    it is weird af to have so many floating tennis shoes with feet in them.
    🧐😳🤢