Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,672 Member
    Options
    Oooooo
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,651 Member
    Options
    Beth - there are no words, just hugs....
    Kim
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Still catching up but wanted to send love to Beth - Beth I am so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine what you must be going through. No words, but know that we are thinking about you <3<3

Viv UK
  • sh0tzz99
    sh0tzz99 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Oh, Beth - My condolences to you and your family.

Tina in CA
  • sh0tzz99
    Options
    Tracey's "thinking circle" used to be the "hourglass." I like the term thinking circle. I think I'll use it now. :smiley:

Tina in CA
  • sh0tzz99
    Options

Lisa - what a terrible thing for those scammers to do. I assume people fall for it though or they wouldn’t continue. There a similar one going around here for a while with rental houses, very good deals, usually the owner was “doing missionary” work so you had to send the deposit via etransfer or whatever and then they would mail the keys. Just pure scum.

Tracey in Edmonton

Someone tried this on prospective tenants when we had our rental unit advertised. We happened to be working on it and a woman came in and told us she saw the ad and spoke to the owner and was told he wanted a very small amount of rent in agreement for her taking care of it. It was something like half what we were asking, so she was skeptical. Rental units in our area move very quickly, so when people are looking, they are a bit anxious when they find something they would like to rent.

She would have just had to send in some "deposit" to the "owner." She had driven by just to look and came in, not realizing we were the owners. I hope no one really fell for it, but there was nothing we could do. Craigslist is notorious for this type of scam.

Tina in CA
  • sh0tzz99
    Options
    dandl1986 wrote: »
    DH is on his way to get an antibody infusion. He actually sounds much better since starting his meds. DD is going to the grocery for us so we can stay in. I have broken down and contacted the dr. It is evident I have it. I sound like a barking dog. DS who lives with us, also has a headache and congestion so he probably has it too. I feel pretty awful achy and feverish. Hard to sleep. Poor bumble does not understand why everybody is just sitting around and refusing to play with him. I will stay up with him while husband is at the infusion clinic, then I am going back to bed. Hope to hear from my dr. soon. Thank you all for the hugs, they are appreciated.

Sending positive thoughts for all of you!

Tina in CA
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,934 Member
    Options
    bwcetc wrote: »
    My son passed away today ... That’s all I can say

Beth

There are no words. :'(
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,934 Member
    Options
    Just skimming. Getting busy. Tutoring a freshman collage lit student, park opening, and sun job progressing.

Laters ladies!
    RvRita
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options

Beth

Oh, Beth. My heart is breaking for you. Hugs, hugs, and more hugs.
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    Beth--I am so sorry for your loss. I know when we lost our son I just wanted the world to stop so I could figure out what was going on. I just could not think or understand. Take it one minute at a time. Sending prayers and hugs.

Weather is beautiful here, to reach 50 today and I am working a 12 hour shift, so will miss most of it. Have tomorrow off. After church taking our grandson and his wife for lunch to celebrate his birthday, DH's which is Monday and mine is Tuesday. Then going to York (about 50 miles) to have supper with my niece from Kansas that is visiting family this weekend. Then back to work on Monday. When I clock out tonight I will have 60 hours this week and scheduled for 49-50 next week.

Blessings Vicki GI NE <3
  • OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options

Beth

Oh, no! I am heartbroken for you.
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    BETH
    My heart hurts for you and your family!

Carol in GA
  • Workoutahloic50
    Workoutahloic50 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Beth-there are no words to ease your pain.I am truly sorry you lost your son.((((hugs)))) and prayers.
    Debby in Va
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Beth: I am so sorry for the loss of your son. My heart aches for you and your family. :broken_heart:
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options

Beth

So very, very sorry Beth! Prayers for all of you!

Okie in the TX Hill Country