What's on your mind?

Replies

• Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    I am having a hard time getting used to having neighbors living across me now and I need to remember to close my curtains.

I relate to this on such a deep level, so I installed both blinds and curtains for maximum privacy. 🤣😂 They can’t even get a silhouette.

I absolutely need to shop for better curtains 😅😆
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,600 Member
    I am having a hard time getting used to having neighbors living across me now and I need to remember to close my curtains.

I relate to this on such a deep level, so I installed both blinds and curtains for maximum privacy. 🤣😂 They can’t even get a silhouette.

Voyeurism takes the L.
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    edited March 2021

Voyeurism takes the L.
    Idk what this means but I’m picturing an elevated train passing by apartment windows.

Jamaica Avenue in Queens specifically
  • piggy_smalls

Voyeurism takes the L.
    Idk what this means but I’m picturing an elevated train passing by apartment windows.

Takes the Loss.
  • DunkinAndDeadlifts
    DunkinAndDeadlifts Posts: 60 Member

Voyeurism takes the L.

Lmao, I honestly have no idea what that means either so we need an explanation.
  • twitchandshout

Voyeurism takes the L.

Takes the Loss.

Ohhhhh. Must be a sports thing
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Listening to @Mr_Healthy_Habits talk about Taoism 🤷🏿‍♀️
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »

🥰this makes me happy!
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    I am in the process of redecorating my bedroom. I just ordered this to put on my wall and now I'm thinking maybe it's inappropriate to put that in there. Or maybe I am just overthinking?
    jp66m2pokgo2.jpg
  • twitchandshout
    I am in the process of redecorating my bedroom. I just ordered this to put on my wall and now I'm thinking maybe it's inappropriate to put that in there. Or maybe I am just overthinking?
    jp66m2pokgo2.jpg

What better place to adventure?
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    jp66m2pokgo2.jpg

What better place to adventure?

I won't hang it up this month, that would be false advertising 😆
  • twitchandshout
    Sometimes you go to the gym because working out feels great. Sometimes you go to the gym because there are cute boys there
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Well, that's new. To send a message on the mfp website I have to verify Im not a bot .. weird 🤔
  • piggy_smalls
    Well, that's new. To send a message on the mfp website I have to verify Im not a bot .. weird 🤔

Blame the Russians.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Blame the Russians.

Ah of course, forgot about that. :#
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »

Weird, I started listening to some yesterday when he mentioned his talks. I need to go back and take in some more. Thanks for the reminder.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    jp66m2pokgo2.jpg

Definitely over thinking. Been hanging out here for too long obviously. :)

I love that actually! Makes me remember to look forward to the pandemic going away so I can begin the adventurous part of my life.
    Although having kids was an adventure in itself.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member

You failed, didn’t you?

I always knew you were just a bot 🤖
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    jp66m2pokgo2.jpg

Definitely over thinking. Been hanging out here for too long obviously. :)

I love that actually! Makes me remember to look forward to the pandemic going away so I can begin the adventurous part of my life.
    Although having kids was an adventure in itself.

I don't think this place has anything to do with the things that go through my mind on a daily basis 😆

I can't wait until it's over either and travel again. I think I'll hang it on my wall, it goes well with the other decorations I got. I've been in a decorating mood lately.
  • Miss_Chiev0us_

Blame the Russians.

Ah of course, forgot about that. :#

You sure you don't have a few of them in your basement? 😜