So.. What's behind your screen name ?

Options

Replies

• roblow65
    roblow65 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Part of my first name and part of my last name with the year I was born. :ohwell:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    First name, part of my last name and 1 because it sort of sounds like the ending of my last name. LAME but I cant change it now. booo
  • usmcwifey00
    Options
    My name explains itself. I use this name if I am not sure I am going to be staying with a site, along with a spam e-mail account I have. If it's addressed to USMCwifey I know it's not that important.
  • juggalojester72
    Options
    In middle school I got the nick name Jester (always the clown!) In High school I fell in love with "Insane Clown Posse" who call the freaks and outcasts that fallow them "Juggalo's" so it fit! I have been the freaky, outcast, clown, Known as: "juggaloJester" for about 14 years now. (the 72 is just for fun lol)
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    My initials and year I was born
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Loved reading through these. Mine is because I'm a mama to 5, cajun, and love crawfish.
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    initials and latin for nocturnal which i am
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    ShadowMommy
    Shadow- back when i was the scary lil goth girl the nickname came about
    and Mommy- pretty self explanatory lol
  • endora60
    Options
    I had a pet potbelly pig named Endora. She was the best pet ever. I'd bathe her every night, condition her coarse hair, paint her hooves, and sit in bed watching TV with her as we shared a box of Pop Tarts. Through some really bad times Endora was there to cry to. She was smart as a whip, and she had a truly wicked sense of humor. Little black pig...we'd go walking in the mornings, and she made all the neighborhood kids happy. I loved her.

And then one day my world fell apart. The house was foreclosed upon, and I had to move to an apartment when Endora was four years old. I boarded her at a petting zoo in West Jersey.

And then one day I went to visit her, and she was gone. It was raining, and I'm running through the rain like a lunatic looking for my pig. Can't find her. Went to the office and pounded until some inbred answered the door. He said the state government had come by and shut down the petting zoo...and all the animals had been sent...somewhere...but he wasn't sure where Endora had gone. I was screaming at him. Why didn't they call me?! He just stood there with his mouth open. I never did find out exactly where Endora was; he either didn't know or he wasn't telling.

That was 1995. I got a computer that year, and Endora60 (my birth year) is my screen name, always and everywhere. I honor my pet pig every day because she was a truly fine friend, and I miss her even now.
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    Mine is my favorite Disney character and it's my nickname at work they call me "Tink"
  • Quarantined
    Options
    It's the screen name I've been using for years. I like to draw and paint, and my art style went through a dramatic change in 2005. The screen name I was using on the art site I'm on didn't seem to fit anymore, so I changed it to the name of the series I had started - Medical Maladies (pretty little girlies in some kind of medical distress). ;)
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    my name is my first name and middle name put together...i reallly dislike my first name but i some how like it better with my middle name
  • THEFRANCHISE71
    Options
    I WAS WORKING OUT ON VALENTINE'S DAY ONE EVENING, AND THIS YOUNG LADY ASKED WHY ARE YOU HERE WORKING OUT, I KNOW YOU HAVE SOMEONE YOU CAN GO OUT WITH & YOU HERE......AFTER I GAVE HER MY RESPONSE, SHE SAID "U ARE DEFINITELY BALLY'S FRANCHISE"........& I MADE IT STICK SINCE THEN.........
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Loved reading through these. Mine is because I'm a mama to 5, cajun, and love crawfish.

Me too .. It's just interesting :))))
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options

Me too .. It's just interesting :))))
  • firegirley
    firegirley Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Mines boring but I use it for almost everything (never anything to do with banking, bills or private type things) so I can remember. I'm a FT firefighter, and one of the guys on the dept kept saying "hey girley, whats up" So firegirley just stuck :)
  • kristinaohno
    kristinaohno Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm Kristina and when people see me they go "OH NO!"
    haha!
  • kungfurockchick
    Options
    Mine is pretty unimaginative (unlike some of you on here! lol). I've studied wing chun kung fu for 2 and a half years and love heavy metal! It's cool reading how everyone else came to have their names :)
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    My actual name is Roslynn this is my Hebrew Name that I was given when I was born :)

2735010.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

SW-320
    CW-241
    GW-175
    UGW-150
  • chinamonkey
    chinamonkey Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I had a pet potbelly pig named Endora. She was the best pet ever. I'd bathe her every night, condition her coarse hair, paint her hooves, and sit in bed watching TV with her as we shared a box of Pop Tarts. Through some really bad times Endora was there to cry to. She was smart as a whip, and she had a truly wicked sense of humor. Little black pig...we'd go walking in the mornings, and she made all the neighborhood kids happy. I loved her.

And then one day my world fell apart. The house was foreclosed upon, and I had to move to an apartment when Endora was four years old. I boarded her at a petting zoo in West Jersey.

And then one day I went to visit her, and she was gone. It was raining, and I'm running through the rain like a lunatic looking for my pig. Can't find her. Went to the office and pounded until some inbred answered the door. He said the state government had come by and shut down the petting zoo...and all the animals had been sent...somewhere...but he wasn't sure where Endora had gone. I was screaming at him. Why didn't they call me?! He just stood there with his mouth open. I never did find out exactly where Endora was; he either didn't know or he wasn't telling.

That was 1995. I got a computer that year, and Endora60 (my birth year) is my screen name, always and everywhere. I honor my pet pig every day because she was a truly fine friend, and I miss her even now.

oh thats so sad! it made me tear up reading that...big hugs xxx