Positive Affirmations - For Weight Loss and getting to Your Weight Loss Goals

Positive Affirmations and Positive Self Talk are good reminders and good motivation as we all go on our journey to better health and losing weight. Please share 2 or 3 of your favorites.
My three are;
1.My body is healing, and I feel better and better every day.
2. I choose to be proud of myself.
3. Mistakes and setbacks are stepping stones to my success because I learn from them.

Replies

• mpkpbk2015
    mpkpbk2015 Posts: 766 Member
    pessxx wrote: »
    Well these are more my conclusions rather then quotes but I like them

These are mine <3
    Weight loss is like an electrocardiogram , there will always be up and downs and stalling, so whenever u gain think that u will loose in the next days
    Attitude means everything , no food, no exercise, no success story can be written without a good and positive and realistic attitude

These comes from others and I like them <3
    Impossible isn't something that can't be done. It is just it has not been done before :)

similar with our dogs -- No matter what life brings you , kick some grass over that *kitten* and move on!

And the last one
    Stop being ashamed of how many times u have fallen and and start being proud of how many times you have got up!

Awesome - love them sound great to me. Thanks for sharing.
  • mpkpbk2015
    88olds wrote: »
    Any loss is hard evidence of progress.

Thanks for your reply have a great Sunday.
  • mpkpbk2015
    My goal is not to be better than anyone else, but to be better than I used to be
    Don't worry about those who talk behind your back, they're behind you for a reason
    and this one is nice too :smile:
    your attitude not your aptitude will determine your altitude <3

thank you , thank you, thank you. :smile: 💖💖💖
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    "Every minute spent worrying about things were is a moment stolen from creating the way things can be"
    "Every person you'll meet today has a lesson to teach, a story to share and a dream to live"

Robin Sharma - both
  • mpkpbk2015
    "Every minute spent worrying about things were is a moment stolen from creating the way things can be"
    "Every person you'll meet today has a lesson to teach, a story to share and a dream to live"

Robin Sharma - both

Wow - these are wonderful thanks for sharing - virtual hugs to you have a wonderful day.
  • pessxx
    you too , thanks <3
  • mpkpbk2015
    you too , thanks <3

You have been so nice here's one
    I trust myself and know my inner wisdom is my best guide.
  • pessxx
    Hi Rhon, I don't know how u do this, me personally i won't repeat some quotes or some mantra which I consider positive or useful or I am grateful for

that's why sometimes I like the ones not starting with I , but rather general ones which I embrace also
    Rather than this , I like to bear in mind this for difficult moments when I always remember these quotes I like
    So I do in this way , always before or during difficult times

But as everybody is different, some of us prefer to repeat in their minds or maybe other technique in order to embrace them as thinking