Positive Affirmations - For Weight Loss and getting to Your Weight Loss Goals

Options

Replies

• mpkpbk2015
    mpkpbk2015 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    pessxx wrote: ยป
    nice one - for every action there is a reaction :)

I promised you one for today - I have been running around with my kiddos all day ending spring break for one and starting spring break for the other. But I did mine this morning just haven't been here so here it is -

I love challenges, they bring out the best in me.

Have a great weekend. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Have a great weekend too, I also love this thread and come here often to read another positive thoughts

Here is the two of them, have a great weekend too!! <3

6r25gp4mb69g.png

rs65dpv641e0.png

• pessxx
    Options
    This last one I must confess I always have in mind, we need to be givers, to offer our ideas, our good will , sometimes when I am giving even material things I am asking am I doing right? Cause sometimes people do not appreciate or will be based too much on u.But I found there are no regrets or hard feelings, we really need to give ourselves to the others, cause if everybody would be a giver ,we would be happier

Wow, little philosophy :blush:
  • mpkpbk2015
    Options
    Have a great weekend too, I also love this thread and come here often to read another positive thoughts

Here is the two of them, have a great weekend too!! <3

6r25gp4mb69g.png

rs65dpv641e0.png

The last one is truly inspiring - that's what I strive for everyday, I don't always achieve it but I try. Have a wonderful weekend. And thanks for all your inspiration and great affirmations and quotes. They always put a big smile in my heart and on my face. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘โœจ๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽˆ
  • mpkpbk2015
    Options
    This last one I must confess I always have in mind, we need to be givers, to offer our ideas, our good will , sometimes when I am giving even material things I am asking am I doing right? Cause sometimes people do not appreciate or will be based too much on u.But I found there are no regrets or hard feelings, we really need to give ourselves to the others, cause if everybody would be a giver ,we would be happier

Wow, little philosophy :blush:

Wow - so true, I confess I too am a giver. Giving make me feel good and it's corny but sharing is caring. Nite now big day at beauty shop tomorrow. I am finally going, I got my 2nd covid shot Thursday so I am feeling a little better about going. I am still wearing my mask but I need to do something with this hair it's just not the same when I do it at home. Take care and enjoy your weekend. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜€
  • pessxx
    edited March 2021
    Options
    well , we post here quotes but there are also two clips i want to share with u , for me these are my precious inner strength and whenever I am not so well i put these two

Have also a super weekend ! I am sure u will enjoy the beauty day !! <3<3<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouEezpuPc3A

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnHW6o8WMas&amp;t=135s
  • pessxx
    edited March 2021
    Options
    this one is dedicated to my best friend but also to all the others <3<3

eryrwacqvuia.jpg
  • mpkpbk2015
    Options
    well , we post here quotes but there are also two clips i want to share with u , for me these are my precious inner strength and whenever I am not so well i put these two

Have also a super weekend ! I am sure u will enjoy the beauty day !! <3<3<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouEezpuPc3A

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnHW6o8WMas&amp;t=135s

wow these are both very inspiring. I remember the first one from the movie. My daughter and I saw about a year ago. The second one is new to me, but I love it too, I try to live a no excuses life. And to be personally accountable. Have a wonderful weekend. I had some much to do today, it was kind of hectic. I stopped to do this so now back at it.
  • pessxx
    Options
    Hope yr day was good, I have a terrible head ache and today is day off
    But tomorrow a bright new day to start
    The second clip I discovered by chance , but seems very powerful to me, if you can see , the voice is gradually increasing and by the end of the clip it is like a thunder , I love this <3

It is very powerful, while the first is caring

• pessxx
    Options
    Today I have a controversial quote , I am like in the quote most of the time, I like to say things but more in written , rather than speaking, but I admire people who say things, who are direct and loud, but with the condition to be real, to have good intentions and good heart

So here it is , we should be like this or we should express what we feel ?
    fm78lqoaci20.jpg

• pessxx
    Options
    And also another one which is really nice <3<3

7c7a5m8g2rg3.png
  • mpkpbk2015
    Options
    Hope yr day was good, I have a terrible head ache and today is day off
    But tomorrow a bright new day to start
    The second clip I discovered by chance , but seems very powerful to me, if you can see , the voice is gradually increasing and by the end of the clip it is like a thunder , I love this <3

It is very powerful, while the first is caring

Good Morning, sorry about your headache - I used to get migraines so I know how bad headaches are. Hope things got better for you and your headache went away. I take meds for mine now and rarely get them. Yes I did notice. Sending you a virtual hug and lots of wishes for a good day today. And yes I had so much to do yesterday I was a little overwhelmed but I got it done so it all worked out. Take care. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
  • mpkpbk2015
    Options
    Today I have a controversial quote , I am like in the quote most of the time, I like to say things but more in written , rather than speaking, but I admire people who say things, who are direct and loud, but with the condition to be real, to have good intentions and good heart

So here it is , we should be like this or we should express what we feel ?
    fm78lqoaci20.jpg

It's funny I wrote a blog on a similar topic just last week - https://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/mpkpbk2015/view?id=i-surround-myself-with-people-who-support-me-and-my-goals-989412

and that is so true I try to stay true to myself and realize people won't always agree and I am at a point it my life that it's okay because I can't please everyone all the time, but I need to love myself all the time.๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’
  • mpkpbk2015
    Options
    And also another one which is really nice <3<3

7c7a5m8g2rg3.png

Funny that is similar to my Affirmation for today which is

I am focused and Persistent and I don't quit.

Have a great day. And thanks for your many shares and insights.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–
  • pessxx
    Options
    Yes, I read , I never explored the possibility to have a blog , but yes, it is true, free spirits join together it seems <3
    Anyhow I feel better and tomorrow is another day <3
  • mpkpbk2015
    Options
    Yes, I read , I never explored the possibility to have a blog , but yes, it is true, free spirits join together it seems <3
    Anyhow I feel better and tomorrow is another day <3

I am so glad you are feeling better. When I started I did it every day than MFP had technical problems and won't post my blogs so now I post whenever it actually works, I try every couple of days it relaxes me and gives me an opportunity to journal. I use to journal all the time, it also keeps me focused. Have a great rest of your day. Hugs
  • pessxx
    edited March 2021
    Options
    hugs too, I will read from time to time, thanks to sharing your thoughts, have a great day and I will also search for new quotes for next days :smile:
  • pessxx
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Hi Rose, wow, nice, to flow in the water with this mental thoughts <3
    Here is the ones of today

One I love a lot cause I love and hope that my presence brings joy and trust and confidence, peace to the others
    bqjc0197acud.png

The second is about today , inspiration of new beginnings
    l14hrkup9cmc.png

To all readers and friends past and new :) have a great day ! <3<3
  • mpkpbk2015
    Options
    hugs too, I will read from time to time, thanks to sharing your thoughts, have a great day and I will also search for new quotes for next days :smile:

Thanks I can't wait to see what you find. Have a great week. I will be checking here daily and I will try and drop something on each of my visits. Take care going to bed now. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค