CCC (Closed Group) CORRECTED - WEEK #5

Options

Replies

• johanna_elaine
    Options
    so i was so sore yesturday that i skipped the 30 ds and went spend and evening with my grandmother . im so glad i did to she gave me lots of motivation without even realizing she was. Jenn i am SOOO glad you are back!!! i live in louisiana, so trust me i know all about how hurricanes through you for a loop. thankful we havent had any since 2008 and tropical storm lee was the first named storm to come for us since then. hope everyone is enjoying their sunday. me and the fiance have been being super lazy so far, but he just got called to go to work, so i decided to pop in and see how everyone was doing and i do believe i am going to go pop in my 30 ds and start the week off right!! Cant wait to see what kind of challenge you will have for us!!
  • angiemcnett
    Options
    Weight
    8/19/11 - 227
    8/27/11 - 225
    9/02/11 - 224
    9/10/11 - 225

Hope this make things easier for you. I appreciate all the work involved in updating the chart and posting challenges for us. Glad to see you back. :smile:
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am so late with this!

CW:221.0
    Bust: 42.5
    Waist: 42.5
    Hips: 45 1/4
    Arms: 13.5
    Right Thigh: 25.5
    Left Thigh: 24.5
    Calf: 17.5
  • luvmyjp
    Options
    current : 186 :grumble: I gained 3lbs and lost 4 throughout the week so total loss is only 1lb :sad: :cry: :grumble: :sad:

Doing the math I have 6lbs to lose until my christmas goal weight and thats about 6oz a week, doable if they dont keep messing with my thyroid meds!
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    current : 186 :grumble: I gained 3lbs and lost 4 throughout the week so total loss is only 1lb :sad: :cry: :grumble: :sad:

Doing the math I have 6lbs to lose until my christmas goal weight and thats about 6oz a week, doable if they dont keep messing with my thyroid meds!

Please don't see a 1lb loss as a bad thing!!! I'd love to be able to do that every week!! :wink:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    CW: 256.8

I'm excited to get back into things soon :)
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    CW: 241.2

That's up 1.6 from last week. UGH!!!!
  • lotusthrone
    lotusthrone Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    204!
    Finally broke through from 205.....never thought that was going to end!
    Bought running shoes and sports bra this weekend, and am ready to start to up my exercise from walking to jogging. Wish me luck!
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    204!
    Finally broke through from 205.....never thought that was going to end!
    Bought running shoes and sports bra this weekend, and am ready to start to up my exercise from walking to jogging. Wish me luck!

You will do great! Good luck.
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    CW: 241.2

That's up 1.6 from last week. UGH!!!!

I think that's happened to all of us at some point. When you know why it happened, it's kind of easier to deal with and fix. It's really frustrating when you have NO idea why, and I've been through that a couple times. Keep going though, we're all here for you! :smile:
  • cmpinklisa
    cmpinklisa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    CW 237
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Weigh in this morning - 178lbs. 1lb lost from last week :bigsmile: (TOM too!)

Sarah
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    160:)
  • APO_Katie
    APO_Katie Posts: 79 Member
    Options

Guh. That is up 1.2lb from last week. I thought that I was doing so well! But, today is a new week and I'm going to start a new personal challenge to walk/run 25 miles by October 12th. I know I can do it, I just need the motivation!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    10 years ago today I felt more thankful for my life than any other day I woke up prior to that. And every day since has been a blessing.

What are you thankful for?
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Current weight 192lb
    Down a little from last week, but have had TOM visiting this week, so am happy that some came off and none went on! Hope everyone else is doing well x
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    10 years ago today I felt more thankful for my life than any other day I woke up prior to that. And every day since has been a blessing.

What are you thankful for?

I'm thankful for this site, for the motivation to go after what really matters to me. Lose the weight so that I could become a mommy.
  • abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful for my family, a good job..that understands life happens. This great support group... And even though I'm home with a sick kid I'm grateful to be her mommy she is my world and I'm so lucky to have her... I'm thankful to be on the road to a more healthy life style... Wow the list can go on and on...
    I hope every one has a great week!!
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    I'm thankful for the man god sent to me. I honestly don't know where I would be without my fiancé, but looking back to who I was before him I can say that I don't like the person I was becoming. But now thanks to him I'm very happy with who I am, and different family members have said how much nicer I am.
  • Cmuehe
    Cmuehe Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful for my family, friends, and the many wonderful blessings God has given me. I'm thankful for the motivation all of you give me each and every time I log on and read the posts from this awesome group. There is so much more I'm thankful for as well, but the list would be HUGE.

Congrats on the pregnancy, weight losses, inspirational visits, and making it through TOM. Also, thank you for venting about what didn't go well. Venting is a GREAT thing because it shows you know what you have to do, and you get upset when you don't do what you should be doing. That's good! We never got upset about over-eating and not exercising before. We just let it go. Now, we get upset, we get frustrated, we get our emotions out, and we vent to each other, which is a very good thing. It allows you to get it out, let it go, and move on! I have to do that all of the time, so it's nice to know I'm not alone! :wink:

I was happy yesterday while weighing in because that tens spot changed. :-) It became a 6. My goodness it's been a long time!! :noway: So, while I didn't lose a whole lot, I was super excited because my weight went down to 169.8, and I'll take it! :bigsmile: I was super thrilled the week before last when I had lost 4, so only losing 0.2 was just fine. My weight evened back out, so now this week, I can lose more! I'm hoping to lose 1.5 or 2 pounds this week. I don't want to lose too quickly or too slowly (aren't I picky??), because I want the long term effect of just being healthy.

Jenn, it's good to have you back in the saddle, and to everyone who has managed to get through the earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, and power losses, it's good to have you with us!! We're happy you're all safe and sound.

Best of luck to everyone this week! Don't forget to take 'you' time and just enjoy. :flowerforyou: