Replies

• kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    160.5 :(
  • yramesor333
    Options
    HELLO MY CCC FRIENDS
    i have alot of catching up 2 do been busy after the huricane (well after the electric csame bk on wed)
    will be on tomorrow 2 catch up ,im off 2 another gig !! think im getting 2 old for all this gig partying lol ,guess thats what i get for marrying a youngin lol.
    hope all is doing well and keeping on track !!!!
    HI JEN
    sorry this is a week late but electric didnt come bk on til wed. so figured id wait til this week ...

CW 208
    Measurements

Neck 14.0
    Waist 39. (this will never be accurate til i get the hernia removed)
    Hips 46.
    arm 16.
    chest 43.
    thighs 28

thanks jenn:flowerforyou:
  • cohawk11
    Options
    Probably won't be losing much more b/c newly pregnant now and need to focus more on maintaining and then some moderate gains. would like to keep following for awhile, though, great group and challenges, just won't have the same weight goals as the rest of y'all.

So excited for you -- congratulations, and best wishes for a wonderful pregnancy!!! :-)
  • cohawk11
    Options
    Weight this week is 140.8. I've had a really rough time this week after being in a car accident Monday. I haven't had a way to get to the park where I go walking. Not an excuse, since I can workout at home, but with everything going on this week, it just didn't happen. :ohwell:

OnlyBellayy -- sorry to read about your accident! I hope you are OK, and I hope life gets back to normal for you very soon! Exercise can definitely help as a good outlet for the stress you're undoubtably experiencing right now. Take care!!! :-)
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Weight this week is 140.8. I've had a really rough time this week after being in a car accident Monday. I haven't had a way to get to the park where I go walking. Not an excuse, since I can workout at home, but with everything going on this week, it just didn't happen. :ohwell:
    Oh, no, I hope you are all right! That'll ruin your week for sure! Good luck picking yourself back up and getting back into your program next week!
  • roseagee
    Options
    CW:223.4 :explode:

I think TOM is coming:mad: BLLAAAAHHH just want to scream!!
  • jiminyc
    jiminyc Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    CW 250

That's another pound down...so I'm cool with that.

Sounds like it's been another rough week for our crew...wishing everyone a safe & happy week ahead!

-Chris
  • Cmuehe
    Cmuehe Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello! I will have to catch up on what's going on with my CCC friends later, so just checking in for now. I weighed in at 170. Wahoo! Please let the 160's start next week. :love: Looking forward to it! I'll read about how everybody did later, but I hope you're all doing well!!!

Christine
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    CW: 207.8
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Last week 184lb - this week 179lb! Lost 5lb this week. Hooray the scales are moving again!

Sarah
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Last week 184lb - this week 179lb! Lost 5lb this week. Hooray the scales are moving again!

Sarah

Wow, what did you do this week? Congrats!!!
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I can't remember if I weighed in...current weight is 179.2 lbs!
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same, need to buckle down again and get focused as I finished my 30ds and just went a bit off the deep end and started not tracking properly.

But I think I am ok will have it back under control this week.
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    CW is 149 finally in the 140s! Yippee!!! :happy:
  • caitlinlws
    caitlinlws Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    CW-157...YIKES!!!!! The hurricane/lack of power/stress of the first week of school has led to me binging/not counting my calories all week!!!

However, I did start getting to the gym again at the end of last week, so today comes the sincere effort to regain control over what I am eating!!!
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    CW: 194.5

Hope everyone affected by the earthquake and hurricane are doing ok!
  • sfalk1977
    Options
    A hell of a lot of exercise! I'm doing 30 day shred which is what I put it down to (on level 2 day 11) - last week I put on 2lb but I think it was muscle from 30 DS. This week the extra muscle is working in my favour! I'm having a really good spring clean in the house too which means I'm doing hours of housework every day - some I log, some I don't or it would look ridiculous - 4 hours a day of vigorous housework!
  • sfalk1977
    Options
    A hell of a lot of exercise! I'm doing 30 day shred which is what I put it down to (on level 2 day 11) - last week I put on 2lb but I think it was muscle from 30 DS. This week the extra muscle is working in my favour! I'm having a really good spring clean in the house too which means I'm doing hours of housework every day - some I log, some I don't or it would look ridiculous - 4 hours a day of vigorous housework!

Sorry! This was supposed to be a response to Pinkita's question!
  • luvmyjp
    Options
    CW 187.0 (7lbs until I reach my CCC goal!!)

Total weightloss since starting this AWESOME group and meeting these awesome friends-- 20.3 LBS :)

I hope Jenn is ok, ANYONE hear from her? I posted on her page and no reply :(
  • luvmyjp
    Options
    good for you Neize :)