CCC (Closed Group) CORRECTED - WEEK #5

Options

Replies

• kckramp
    kckramp Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    CW 159.4
    A small loss. moving in the right direction. Hope Jenn and everyone recovering from Irene are doing okay. Great losses from many of you. Keep it up. For others it has been a tough couple of weeks, but we are starting a new week and can get back on track. Good luck all.:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • MaeKhaleesi
    MaeKhaleesi Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Weight this week is 140.8. I've had a really rough time this week after being in a car accident Monday. I haven't had a way to get to the park where I go walking. Not an excuse, since I can workout at home, but with everything going on this week, it just didn't happen. :ohwell:
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Probably won't be losing much more b/c newly pregnant now and need to focus more on maintaining and then some moderate gains. would like to keep following for awhile, though, great group and challenges, just won't have the same weight goals as the rest of y'all.
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    Probably won't be losing much more b/c newly pregnant now and need to focus more on maintaining and then some moderate gains. would like to keep following for awhile, though, great group and challenges, just won't have the same weight goals as the rest of y'all.

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!
  • Butterbuns30
    Butterbuns30 Posts: 31 Member
    Options

CONGRATS ON YOUR PREGNANCY!!!!! God bless you and your family and if course lil one.for the addition to your family :-)

During my last pregnancy I lost 41 lbs. Too bad I put all the weight back on. I was such a high risk pregnancy because of my obesity and blood pressure but I still maintain that the bp was because they took it after weighing me. I wasn't trying to lose weight n truly believed I was hurting my lil one by losing weight. Oh well. He was healthy as was i. Now I'm dying to be that size again. Lol
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! character-emoticon-0047.gif
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options

Congrats!!! :):):):)
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    CW: 239.6

I stayed the same. It's better than a gain but I have been working out about 1.5 hrs a day and eating healthy. So what is going on??? :angry: :mad: :explode: :mad:
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    last week - 208.2
    this week - 205.6

week's loss - 2.6 lbs
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options

Yeah how exciting!!! We will be here for you to help you in any way, just eat healthy... step away from the fast food, pickles and ice cream :laugh:

want-it-25 stay with it... I know at them beginning when we are on track things start to drop now we are in the hang in there phase..I gained after being good and exercising this week. I'm feeling alittle discouraged but I know I have to focus and maybe go a week or two with out the results I want or think I should get. We know we are doing the right thing and it will catch up with us! WE can do it :wink:
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    last week - 208.2
    this week - 205.6

week's loss - 2.6 lbs

Right on Girl!!!!! You are moving the dial!!! I love your before and after pics///you have really come a long way!!!!!!! under 200 is in sight :bigsmile:
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options
    CW: 170.0 gained a little but not too bad.
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options

Congrats!!!!!
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    CW: 239.6

I stayed the same. It's better than a gain but I have been working out about 1.5 hrs a day and eating healthy. So what is going on??? :angry: :mad: :explode: :mad:

I stayed the same more or less for a whole month - watch my log in tomorrow though:bigsmile:

Sarah
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    Still no difference!! Why is my weight loss so slow!!! :sad:

Don't stress this!! The slower it comes off the more likely you will keep it off !
  • johanna_elaine
    Options

Congrdulations!!!! We will be here for you every step of the way
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    cw: 197
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    So I've decided to reevaluate my Christmas goal 40 lbs was very unrealistic and now that I'm doing the work I realize that. So I decided to not only remake my ccc goal, but to also make a few mini goals. I was only looking at the big picture, and I think that's why I always get discourage and quit trying. So here are my new mini goals :

Sw: 195
    1st goal: to be 175 by Christmas
    2nd goal: to be 160 by my 3 yr anniversary
    3rd goal: to be 145 by my 22 birthday
    The big picture: lose 50 lbs
  • beautynthalight
    beautynthalight Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    weigh in : 303.8....finally...hopefully it will keep going down :smile:
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    Options