CCC (Closed Group) CORRECTED - WEEK #5

Options

Replies

• azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Thanks for reposting the math equation. I now know that I can do it, all I need to do is lose just a little over one pound per week. Thanks for keeping everyone updated! I posted something because I was scared of losing interest, so I had to write something. I had a semi-bad day today. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I don't know why I keep doing this to myself. I also noticed that I only direct my anger and frustratiions at my fiance... so, tonight for supper, I had a poutine! Not only that, I came home and made myself s'mores... I wasn't even hungry! I was just sooooooo mad! Why does it have to be so hard for me to get pregnant??? I keep hoping for a miracle, because I don't want to have to pay 10 000$ for a procedure tat may not even get me the results. I'm sorry, its just been such a roaler coaster ride. I guess I needed to vent.

Well, tomorrow is another day and I'll just focus on the things that I can control... the food I ingest and my exercise. Goodnight everyone and sorry for the long message.
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Thanks for reposting the math equation. I now know that I can do it, all I need to do is lose just a little over one pound per week. Thanks for keeping everyone updated! I posted something because I was scared of losing interest, so I had to write something. I had a semi-bad day today. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I don't know why I keep doing this to myself. I also noticed that I only direct my anger and frustratiions at my fiance... so, tonight for supper, I had a poutine! Not only that, I came home and made myself s'mores... I wasn't even hungry! I was just sooooooo mad! Why does it have to be so hard for me to get pregnant??? I keep hoping for a miracle, because I don't want to have to pay 10 000$ for a procedure tat may not even get me the results. I'm sorry, its just been such a roaler coaster ride. I guess I needed to vent.

Well, tomorrow is another day and I'll just focus on the things that I can control... the food I ingest and my exercise. Goodnight everyone and sorry for the long message.

You got it tomorrow is a new day - you can do it! And don't try soooo hard to get pregnant...just relaxxxxxx everything will work out:flowerforyou:
  • abeks
    abeks Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    CW 185
  • PositivePower
    Options
    OK - so I have 20 pounds left to lose. Whew!! 20/16 = 1.25 pounds per week. I can do it!!! I have to do it!!! I would love to lose 2 pounds per week. That would be great! But, some weeks are better than others, so if I only lose 1.25 weekly, then so be it.

I need to make sure I'm eating enough fruits and veggies during the day and that I don't cheat on the weekends. I didn't gain from Sunday to Monday, so that was really good! But, I did do a ton of walking around at a baseball game, so that helped quite a bit. I did take 3 days off from exercising, and I have to say, while it was nice, it was awesome to get back to Zumba this morning. I really enjoyed it, and honestly, I think I preformed better than I had in a long time.

I'm realizing I didn't eat enough last week at all to account for my calories lost. It's important that I keep up and eat calories when I have exercised a lot, and not eat as much when I haven't.

All in all, I'm pretty please. I can't wait to be back in the 160's this week. I'm super excited about seeing that scale change in the 10's place. :-) I hope it happens. I have found that when I pre-log my food, that works really well for me. I have found i have a much easier time sticking to it.

Tonight we're going to Macaroni Grill. I'm hoping I can find something healthy and still have some pasta. We'll see! I hope everybody is doing well. I went back and read a lot of posts. Some are struggling, while others are losing like crazy. Hang in there. The first time I started back exercising, it took me 4 weeks to lose anything, and then in one month I lost 10 pounds. It will happen. Your body needs some adjustment time though. Just make sure you stay very close to, but under your caloric, fat, carbohydrate, and sodium intake and that you take the time to exercise 3 to 5 days a week. Your water intake is also very important. This will help your body keep burning those calories and keep you hydrated. This is your journey, and you are the only one that can decide the outcome of it. I have decided my outcome. Have you decided yours? :flowerforyou:

Christine

WOw Wee - Great advice!!! I hope Macaroni Grill was kind to you :tongue: They have some good lo cal meals...if you can stay away from the bread :noway: 20 pounds gone is in your future :bigsmile:
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    Oh boy, I really need to get my butt in gear. I weighed in this morning after not having a good weekend and I am up to 213.8 again. Figuring that we have 16 weeks left I need to lose 2.5 lbs a week to acheive my goal.

My official weigh in is on Thursday so I will add my weight at that time.

Keep up the great work everybody and congrats on the pregnancy in the group!
  • cmpinklisa
    cmpinklisa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    CW 237

I can't seem to get motivated...
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    CW 237

I can't seem to get motivated...
    I hear you. I have really struggled...good for very short time and then bad...poor eating habits. Stopping by fast food for snack even as I'm telling myself not to. Thinking of leaving all money and credit cards at home when I go to work...only have a couple of miles to go...would at least get me home w/o stopping. A clothes shopping trip yest helped me though....depressing to find cute pair of pants and take them off rack...look at the size and wonder what your other leg will wear!!!! Good luck...here's to motivation.
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    Hey hey now, I can't have my ccc friends losing motivation!!! Think about why you started this in the first place, to feel better about YOU right?!? Take a look in the mirror, do you see your progress yet? What about that outfit we all have that we can wait to wear again, is it getting any closer to fitting? And my personal motivation, think about how great your going to look at Christmas ! Think about all the compliments youll be getting from those relatives you have seen in a while.

Hope this helped =]
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    CW:138.8 I'm in the 130's!!!!!!!! Yay

I started a new bootcamp on tues & new diet plan they provide!!! I'm exhausted. Day 4 tomorrow if I'm not dead!!!
    Glad to hear from Jen !

Is there anyway to find out the program used to calculate losses & maybe I could help?
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I am just checking in to say I am still here! I am trying to figure out what I am doing wrong...I was 167 Sat and I peeked today and 168.2 :sad: I am guessing me losing the rest of my weight is just not going to be the same as the I did the first 36...I am upping my exercise this week, and doing more than I have been ...maybe that will kick it all in gear anyways this is not my official weigh in just a little check in to say I am still here... for those losing motivation I am right there with ya!! Just the thought of being so close is pushing me forward to keep up! And yes!!! Christmas compliements will be wonderful!! For those of you kicking butt Great job!! Thank you for posting it helps me to see somebody do well so I know I can do it to!! :flowerforyou: Hope we all have a great day...
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    I was in such a rush today that I forgot to weigh in, I will try to remember tomorrow :) for all those who are losing motivation, Please remember that we are all here to support you and want you to succeed. Please don't give up, you are all worth it!
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I am just checking in to say I am still here! I am trying to figure out what I am doing wrong...I was 167 Sat and I peeked today and 168.2 :sad: I am guessing me losing the rest of my weight is just not going to be the same as the I did the first 36...I am upping my exercise this week, and doing more than I have been ...maybe that will kick it all in gear anyways this is not my official weigh in just a little check in to say I am still here... for those losing motivation I am right there with ya!! Just the thought of being so close is pushing me forward to keep up! And yes!!! Christmas compliements will be wonderful!! For those of you kicking butt Great job!! Thank you for posting it helps me to see somebody do well so I know I can do it to!! :flowerforyou: Hope we all have a great day...

I completely agree. My journey has slowed to a crawl;had a couple of bad days but nothing that should keep me from my goal. I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing - it's working - even if it is slowly.
  • PositivePower
    Options
    Hey there friends! I am struggling too, but I still have a GREAT " let's keep going it will come" attitude:bigsmile: A very special THANKS to my CCC and MFP friends who have offered that extra support we all need :smooched: I still haven't seen my drop, but tomorrow is my weigh in. Exercise is on track in a BIG way..... I went to running class last night in 102 degree temp :huh: I am not joking, I will ge t this done one way or another!

My focus is to make sure I am getting all my water in, keep logging everything and stay in touch with this GREAT support system:wink:

Hey fellow strugglers.....one day at a time. It has helped me to post some questions and check out the message boards to see what is working for others and to remind my self we are not alone!!! I have also made some new friends along the way:smile: I am on board with this life style change and the loss wll come :glasses:

You guys that are on track WAY TO GO :drinker: Keep up the good work I will meet you are the finish line..... that's when the real work will begin:cry: We will have to start a new group for that chapter :tongue:

Thanks and BIG hugs all around :flowerforyou:
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    To all us strugglers:

Let's remember that we're losing inches though the scale may not show it (yet). :smile: Also, you can set up MFP to track your sodium intake, so I recommend that because high sodium leads to water retention!

We can and we will conquer! :happy:
  • joyfulmom4him
    Options
    My weigh-in for this week is 227.5! Woohoo I hope to keep this losing streak going.

Hang in there everyone, Christmas will be here before we know it!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    CW: 164
  • shaverkl191
    Options
    CW: 128.2 ... went up about a pound this week :mad:
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    CW: 170.8

Last weigh-in was 173. Excited to see a bit bigger of a loss. :bigsmile:

Good Luck everybody! September Already!!! :noway:
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    Cw: 215.4
    Went up a lot, but I know why and I am being accountable.

Take care everyone!
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    Last week = 287 (point something, but I don't remember the something)
    This week = 291.2