OT: Wedding Cake toppers opinions needed : )

Options

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    And the final tally isssssssss......

#1 14
    #2 6
    #3 14
    #4 2
    #5 10
    #6 5 (thsmiley_consoling.gif Max :flowerforyou: )
    #7 2
    #8 2

1 and 3 tie....I think I'll go with 1 (or 5 :laugh: or 3 :laugh: )

I'll let u all know :bigsmile: :smooched:

Good night! Have a great weekend! :smooched: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    #6 looks like they are trying out for Dancing With The Stars!! :laugh:

My fav is doing well!! #5!!! :happy:
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    #1 or #6

As a wedding photographer you see the #4 & #8 design too often.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I have been looking and looking, and I want to revise my vote. I said #1, then #5 second place.

I want to say #5 is better, and then #1 second place, because of what the other person said: the groom is only his head.

it didn't occur to me before, but they're right.

switch me to #5 (sorry Maxie)

I don't care for the pearly stuff on Maxie's choice, ad the other very similar one-

it could be a contender if they had it in all white porcelain like the others-

IMHO, as always:flowerforyou:
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    #3 gets my vote!
  • Tanya761
    Tanya761 Posts: 146
    Options
    We had #3......it was beautiful! Had flowers put into it. I loved it!
  • kellch
    Options
    Ok.....so ummmmmmmmmm.......I've narrowed it down to two of them. I did away with the calla lillies since it's not my flower of choice. And I picked #5 (#3 just seemed to be one that is used by alot more and I thought #5 was more original) But I found another one I think I like more than #5 that wasn't on the original list. :embarassed: But I'm not sure :ohwell: :bigsmile: :laugh:

Soooooooo it's between these two:

JustCakeToppers_com_Image_WS7087.jpg

JustCakeToppers_com_Image_WS7102.jpg

And no Max I didn't pick #6.....I'll PM you and let you know why. :smokin: I can't say it on here :devil: :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Ooohh! I like the top one! Beautiful, Kellch! My wedding cake topper was 2 swans. That's what I get for letting DH pick it out. It WAS better than the pigeons he originally wanted, though! *eye roll*
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Yeah I like the first one too...very pretty..
  • kellch
    Options
    Ooohh! I like the top one! Beautiful, Kellch! My wedding cake topper was 2 swans. That's what I get for letting DH pick it out. It WAS better than the pigeons he originally wanted, though! *eye roll*

Thanks :flowerforyou: I saw some with swans that actually looked very pretty. There was also a crystal heart with swan heads at the top that was very pretty. I almost went with that or the monogram initials with flowers but I really like these two and I think some of the flowers around it would look nice...or maybe not....I still have to figure that part out :smokin: :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    Options
    Yeah I like the first one too...very pretty..

Thank ya :smooched:
  • kellch
    Options
    Ok.....so ummmmmmmmmm.......I've narrowed it down to two of them. I did away with the calla lillies since it's not my flower of choice. And I picked #5 (#3 just seemed to be one that is used by alot more and I thought #5 was more original) But I found another one I think I like more than #5 that wasn't on the original list. :embarassed: But I'm not sure :ohwell: :bigsmile: :laugh:

And no Max I didn't pick #6.....I'll PM you and let you know why. :smokin: I can't say it on here :devil: :laugh:

I like em both tantrum.gif

Decisions decisions new_all_coholic.gif
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    That's so funny I came at the end of the thread - and I picked the 2 that made the final cut

They both are really nice
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

The first one. The 2nd one looks like she fell down. :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    Options
    Steve really wanted this one:

P911_m.jpg

handface.gif

I kinda like it too though ninja.gif
  • kellch
    Options

The first one. The 2nd one looks like she fell down. :bigsmile:

Welllll.......if it's supposed to portray me in anyway, she may have new_all_coholic.gif

snickeringg.gif
  • carolstrange0
    Options
    I like 1...5...&.... 8 It looks like there innertwined...

Very lovely!!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Haha I like that one too!

Of the serious ones I like the one where they're both standing. For some reason the sitting one looks like she needs his assistance or something, and since I'm really egalitarian that sort of turns me off. Am I reading too much into the cake topper? :huh:
  • kellch
    Options
    Haha I like that one too!

Of the serious ones I like the one where they're both standing. For some reason the sitting one looks like she needs his assistance or something, and since I'm really egalitarian that sort of turns me off. Am I reading too much into the cake topper? :huh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I kinda think she looks like a mermaid :ohwell: