gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    LEGS! DONE!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,920 Member
    Nicely done 3furballs and gam3rguy
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    3furballs wrote: »
    Did my second kettlebell marathon doing long cycle. Managed to do 35 minutes at 12kg and then dropped to 8kg for the rest when I felt my hands ripping.

Please elaborate on your kettlebell marathon cycle. I'm guessing that you are doing various kettlebell movements nonstop - is that correct? Thank you.
  • LilianaV22
    LilianaV22 Posts: 17 Member
    How about 55 n up, where are my homies?
  • gam3rguy
    I forgot to post Back & Bis done earlier.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,898 Member
    nossmf wrote: »
    My 2021 resolutions. I have one each for body, heart and mind.

Body: Workout 120 times in 2021 (only got 97 last year)
    Heart: Have 12 date nights with my wife (in addition to Valentine's, Anniversary and her birthday)
    Mind: Finish edits on second novel and submit to a publisher

To date, my progress:

Day: 76/365
    Body: 32/120
    Heart: 3/15
    Mind: 5% complete

Over the weekend did two hours of shoveling heavy, wet snow, that's enough workout for anybody! lol

Tonight I surprised my wife by taking her out on a Wednesday night, was very pleasant, less of a wait at the restaurant. (Though they did overcook my ribs...)
  • 3furballs
    3furballs Posts: 476 Member
    edited March 2021
    Did my second kettlebell marathon doing long cycle. Managed to do 35 minutes at 12kg and then dropped to 8kg for the rest when I felt my hands ripping.

Please elaborate on your kettlebell marathon cycle. I'm guessing that you are doing various kettlebell movements nonstop - is that correct? Thank you.

Thank you This! This marathon is non-stop long cycle, so swing to clean and jerk. I switched hands every 30 sec.
  • gam3rguy
    edited March 2021
    Well. Effed up my “streak”. Whomp, whomp...
    Time to go to the gym!
  • gam3rguy
    Chest, Shoulders and Triceps= DONE!
  • gam3rguy
    It’s LEG DAY!!! Went up in weights by 1 Pikachu!!! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣7ebjb8569cuo.jpeg
  • Beeps2011
    I hope to be outside for a walk, today.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member

Thank you This! This marathon is non-stop long cycle, so swing to clean and jerk. I switched hands every 30 sec.

That is a killer workout, @3furballs. 👍 I need to put this in my exercise rotation. I'm thinking I will start around 10 minutes and work up from there.
  • nossmf

Heart: Have 12 date nights with my wife (in addition to Valentine's, Anniversary and her birthday)

To date, my progress:

Day: 86/365
    Body: 36/120

In the past week, I hit the gym 4 times...

Moderate (4x10) Squats
    Heavy (5x5) Chest & shoulder & tri's
    Moderate (4x10) Back & bi's
    Heavy (5x5) Deadlifts
  • Beeps2011
    I am making no progress. Trying to hold on and not lose more muscle. Six weeks now without a weight workout. I did a fifteen minute squats-sh press-lunges circuit two days ago and amstill stiff and sore, lol. I have to push on.
  • gam3rguy
    Chest, Shoulders and Triceps= DONE!
  • gam3rguy
    LEGS! DONE!
  • Beeps2011
    Long walk last evening. Probably yoga today.
  • nossmf

To date, my progress:

Day: 91/365
    Body: 38/120

In the past week, I hit the gym twice...

Moderate (3x10) Chest & shoulder & tri's
    Heavy (5x5) Back & bi's

• 3furballs
    3furballs Posts: 476 Member
    Well back into lockdown. No cardio kickboxing. Hitting the bag is a major stress reliever. No weights at my friends place and I was making progress. So weights with what I have at home, zoom cardio workouts and kettlebell workouts. Might try jogging again, really not a fan, but don't want to lose my conditioning!
  • Beeps2011
    Toronto never really left lockdown...even hair salons (...nevermind gyms...) have been shuttered since November!

I am glad the days are longer, and warmer, because I can get outside for walks. My hip is grumbling about LONG walks, tho, which is directly related to me not lifting weights for seven weeks....I am missing all my glute work and my hips are suffering.

Hubby should have in-home gym constructed in a month or two and I’ll start lifting again. I am very,very sad about losing strength.