Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    They really do have everything on YouTube
    live cam puppy ! <3

https://youtu.be/sNvgGp_6_CU

https://youtu.be/XoGmzbuZfz8
  • stljam
    stljam Posts: 512 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    OMG look at his eyes in the 1st pic. And his confidence in the 2nd. Beauty of a loved dog. <3

He was the most scared animal we had ever seen - Wouldn't eat for the first few days (almost had to return him because of it but my wife got him to take food from here finally), hid from us in the house (wedged in the corner next to a curio behind the side of a couch), cowered (thinking shaking like a seizure) and jumpy at everything, tail literally all the way down and then raised up against his stomach. Lots of patient, forced socialization from us and the help of a few others (friends and relatives who were really good around him).

You would have thought we won the lottery on the walk where his tail wasn't tucked against his stomach and the first time the tail actually wasn't down, much less the first tail wag. Of course, he became velcro to us (not in a pet me sort of way but in a we all need to be in the same room sort of way).
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    stljam wrote: »
    Early on in the rescue
    e2w31f04lgbf.jpg
    The dog who started walking with his tail against his stomach morphed into loving the outdoors with us.
    dvij6z419djd.jpg

Precious boy! It breaks my heart thinking of what kind of life some of these babies had before they had happier homes.
  • stljam
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    Precious boy! It breaks my heart thinking of what kind of life some of these babies had before they had happier homes.

Us too. Sometimes we wanted to know what happened to be able to help but really I don't that we could have handled knowing what happened to him. We lost him in November at almost 15 and a half. We got a lot of bonus years for a 65+ lb dog.

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    stljam wrote: »
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »

Us too. Sometimes we wanted to know what happened to be able to help but really I don't that we could have handled knowing what happened to him. We lost him in November at almost 15 and a half. We got a lot of bonus years for a 65+ lb dog.

Oh I'm so sorry. :( I'm glad he found his loving place with you and your family. <3
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Humadog21 wrote: »
    7kxguri5768q.jpeg

Max gets cold so he’s got a sweet jacket
    tams_89 wrote: »
    h5dzm0zp975p.jpg
    Loves his walks now 💖

Gah! Those eyes 🥺❤️🤗
  • Miz_Owl
    terrordawg wrote: »
    7kxguri5768q.jpeg

h5dzm0zp975p.jpg
    Loves his walks now 💖

Gah! Those eyes 🥺❤️🤗

Gorgeous ❤️
  • Miz_Owl
    7kxguri5768q.jpeg

Perfect timing with sunset view !
  • MichCamp16
    MichCamp16 Posts: 5 Member
    I have 3 dogs Molly, Sam (both 11mixed) and Miss B (1y german shorthaired)
  • ReenieHJ
    Beautiful dogs Tman, and self cleaning :)
  • ReenieHJ
    Omigoodness...... <3<3
  • stljam
    He got a new collar with a little tweed bow 🤩8pq2wdqzuilu.jpg
    4p2a2gp0zhof.jpg

Love the bowtie. I need to find the photo of ours in his.
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    He got a new collar with a little tweed bow 🤩8pq2wdqzuilu.jpg
    4p2a2gp0zhof.jpg

OMG STOP IT ❤️❤️❤️