Positive Affirmations - For Weight Loss and getting to Your Weight Loss Goals

Replies

• pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    good morning all <3 , wake today without 1 kg lost, with many smiles, I made some jokes and prepare for my lovely girls friends a post i will put also here -- haha, hope you will enjoy

Well girls, this is for u , it's time for those who want a reward for
    weight loss this week to chose some dresses , think also about our poor men
    pockets however :) . So I would chose :
    For Earth - I'll choose Schiaparelli min 3:45 to 4:04
    For going to Mars in the next months - any of Iris van Herpen from min 6:52

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc5VRs3bnF4
    Enjoy!
  • pessxx
    And so inevitably the quotes of today go to Happiness, how to built it daily for having a brighter day, for being more motivated , more sure of yourself and so succeed in weight loss and everything you wish

rp0qncy0bk9e.png
    otb7e22k862a.png
    ktcadhud6k8r.png

Wishing you a very nice evening and here a bright new sunny day !

• mpkpbk2015
    mpkpbk2015 Posts: 766 Member
    pessxx wrote: Β»
    good morning all <3 , wake today without 1 kg lost, with many smiles, I made some jokes and prepare for my lovely girls friends a post i will put also here -- haha, hope you will enjoy

Well girls, this is for u , it's time for those who want a reward for
    weight loss this week to chose some dresses , think also about our poor men
    pockets however :) . So I would chose :
    For Earth - I'll choose Schiaparelli min 3:45 to 4:04
    For going to Mars in the next months - any of Iris van Herpen from min 6:52

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc5VRs3bnF4
    Enjoy!

Love the video and all the pretty clothes wish the models would be happier, if I was that beautiful and wearing something that beautiful I would smile a little. I guess if they smiled they think it would take the focus off the outfit, But because they don't I look at their faces and wonder why their eyes are so sad. I am on the way right now to get my new Easter dress hope I find one since I have waited so long. Have a wonderful day and a great weekend.πŸ‘—πŸ‘—πŸ‘—πŸ‘—πŸ‘—
  • mpkpbk2015
    And so inevitably the quotes of today go to Happiness, how to built it daily for having a brighter day, for being more motivated , more sure of yourself and so succeed in weight loss and everything you wish

rp0qncy0bk9e.png
    otb7e22k862a.png
    ktcadhud6k8r.png

Wishing you a very nice evening and here a bright new sunny day !

Yes Happiness is a choice and I choose to be happy because there is so much unhappiness in the world. I wish you a happy day and a happy weekend my friend and thanks for all your wonderful post and insights. 😁😁😁😁😁
  • mpkpbk2015
    Today's positive Affirmation : My world is what I make of it and I CHOOSE to be limitless. My world is what I make of it and I CHOOSE to make it a loving place to be. My world is what I make of it and I CHOOSE to make it a peaceful place to be.
    April 2, 2021 - Have a Happy Day and weekend everyone.πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ
  • pessxx
    edited April 2021
    Glad to read everyday your thoughts Patricia , cause look, this is amazing , distance can unite people with the same ideas and way of seeing the world and it is like talking to you on a coffee break about What I think today or so
    And I like a lot the fact that you can express yr feelings , cause life is not made only of words written in black and white and sometimes not well chosen or not enough expressing what u think and what u feel
    But pictures, sayings , choice of sayings are our way to show ourselves and talk more than any word <3<3

I wish you a nice weekend <3<3

Today is about Focus and Discipline, I lack sometimes and I need more
    I am sincerely proposing goals, but what are goals if u do not reach them? I have the honor to have among my friends , friends that put this on the first place and I admire and try to follow them also

So here are the one chosen by me :smile:

fp5720kr2zwb.png
    utrkxlrp9rkr.png

d883rzkgg6pu.png
    ky5dgby3a8l6.png
    f9mv6oeu0gum.png

• mpkpbk2015
    Glad to read everyday your thoughts Patricia , cause look, this is amazing , distance can unite people with the same ideas and way of seeing the world and it is like talking to you on a coffee break about What I think today or so
    And I like a lot the fact that you can express yr feelings , cause life is not made only of words written in black and white and sometimes not well chosen or not enough expressing what u think and what u feel
    But pictures, sayings , choice of sayings are our way to show ourselves and talk more than any word <3<3

I wish you a nice weekend <3<3

Today is about Focus and Discipline, I lack sometimes and I need more
    I am sincerely proposing goals, but what are goals if u do not reach them? I have the honor to have among my friends , friends that put this on the first place and I admire and try to follow them also

So here are the one chosen by me :smile:

fp5720kr2zwb.png
    utrkxlrp9rkr.png

d883rzkgg6pu.png
    ky5dgby3a8l6.png
    f9mv6oeu0gum.png

Pam, wow all of these are so insightful. I am posting a little late today. I woke up this morning with a horrendous headache not sure if it was a migraine or sinus headache but it hurt so bad I spent most of today in bed on my migraine medication sleeping through the pain. But I am up now and right after I ate and showered the first thing I did was checked in here to see what you had for me today. You have become part of my daily routine. Your right although we are separated by many miles it's like getting together with a friend for a relaxing break away from all the hustle and bustle of the world for a relaxing chat . Where you can be yourself and express your true self.

I look back at an old saying from one of my literature classes about a picture saying more sometimes than a thousand words. I try to stay focused and disciplined but I must admit it's really hard because many times even when I am focused on the task at hand. The discipline to accomplish what needs to be done is interfered with by the distractions of the world around me. For example my kids for one, the telephone and people needing my help or advice. I have to work constantly at not taking on to much and I have to force myself many times to say no, when my heart is saying yes. My favorites are the John Maxwell and John Canfield they are so me. Thanks so much for sharing all of them.

Well I am off to post todays' affirmation and get as many of my to do's done as possible.

Have a Blessed and Wonderful Easter Sunday. I will do my best to post tomorrow. Take care and be kind to yourself always. 🌷🌸🌹πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒž
  • mpkpbk2015
    Today's positive Affirmation: My world is what I make of it and I CHOOSE to live my dreams. My world is what I make of it and I CHOOSE to make it a healthy place to be.

April 3, 2021 - Have a wonderful day everyone the choice is yours.
  • pessxx
    edited April 2021
    Morning <3<3
    Happy easter for everyone , here we have both ,now and on 1 st May , when I will celebrate

For me Sunday has already begin as I am an early raiser and will go with mum and my husband for some walk and shopping, taking care of course
    It is raining though so no sun
    Happy that the roses new bought Raphsody in blue and Black Baccarra have already strong leaves, cannot wait to make pictures when they are in bloom

And also I have 3 new acquisitions at the end of Month as a reward for my monthly results
    These ones will come on Tuesday, I have each Month one amount of money put aside for the plants

Orange Lewisia
    sshase13d46g.png
    Viburnum or the snow white, this one I have wished since a long time and did not find in pot
    ibpmgxpx3u31.png
    Yellow small Rododendron
    frwhb5ld73aj.png

I hope that you feel better with the headache and enjoy Sunday

Discipline is hard, is not for the dreamers , is not for the poems , I would like to be more disciplined cause this will make me achieve more the goals and in the end I can let my spirit free and dream on, paradoxical , due to discipline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r83Zn0fyEco

And sometimes you have to be , independent of yr human nature, a fighter, for everything you wish cause there are many obstacles, phisically and mentally , you have to fight sometimes also for the weight loss and where you want to be

So today Quotes will be for and about Fighting with ourselves and with 'What does not kill you . makes you stronger ' environment we sometimes encounter

7858d822837d6ed0e936cc292d47d19c.jpg
    c5a9980d9f0c3472add92bd83851e7b5.png
    ssy8zpkzctcv.png
  • mpkpbk2015
    vakyub6bq65w.jpg
    Look what bloomed just in time for Easter Morning So happy think my Humidifier did the trick. Going to bed now headache all better. Sorry it's raining on you but your a ray of sunshine to brighten everyone's day. I will post in the
    morning, Goodnight or Good Morning I keep forgetting the time difference. 😴😴😴
  • mpkpbk2015
    Oh love the quotes - thanks for sharing sorry wasn't trying to be rude just tired.
  • mpkpbk2015
    Your flowers are beautiful especially the beautiful roses.
  • mpkpbk2015
    Today's positive Affirmation: I treat every person I meet like the one-in-a-trillion miracle they are. I do my best every day to spread love with in and with out.
    April 4, 2021- Happy Easter - 🐰🐣πŸ₯πŸ°πŸ£πŸ§ΊπŸŒ·πŸŒΉπŸŒΌπŸŒ»πŸ’πŸ’’β›ͺβœβœβœβ˜¦β˜¦β˜¦πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
  • DezYaoified
    DezYaoified Posts: 143 Member
    d6j8sfdxbqgo.jpeg

I found this recently and it got me thinking about how I word my pep talks. I get that it’s more a general statement and not about weight loss, but how I feel about my progress really does affect my emotional responses to other things in my life. I had a few things I say regularly but now I need to reassess if they are truly beneficial for the long term.

I’m trying to break myself out of the mindset that β€œif I can get to this size, or lose this weight, I can...”
  • pessxx
    Welcome Dez , if I can call you like this :smile:

Wow, yes, I have never thought of some of them can mean something like toxic
    Some of them yes, they are clear 3,4,5 , but some 1,2,6 are at a limit ... Thanks for make me see this

It is true some of them (3,4,5 especially ) is what we hear daily especially from the loved one and some of them start to be not only stereotypes ,but also wishes we already know we cannot follow, so as a consequence they are bad rather than good like this , repeated

But let me tell you also that you have to have a lot of empathy and wisdom to tell the genuine ones, even if some of them are so simple and logic to be said

With that said thanks again, I will also pay more attention to what and how I say things , not to do any harm with the strong desire to do good <3<3
  • mpkpbk2015
    d6j8sfdxbqgo.jpeg

I found this recently and it got me thinking about how I word my pep talks. I get that it’s more a general statement and not about weight loss, but how I feel about my progress really does affect my emotional responses to other things in my life. I had a few things I say regularly but now I need to reassess if they are truly beneficial for the long term.

I’m trying to break myself out of the mindset that β€œif I can get to this size, or lose this weight, I can...”

Hi Dez ,welcome to our Positive Affirmations thread, and thank you for your share. And they don't all have to be about weight loss. I started it about weight loss and it has evolved to be so much more about life and positivity. So please feel free to come back often and share in what ever way you feel moved to do so. And you are so right words have a great impact on a person emotional response and impact the outcome either negatively or positively.
    have a Great day and take care of yourself. Sending you a virtual hug for your beautiful insight and compassion. πŸ€—
    πŸ’–πŸŽˆπŸ˜€πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉ
  • pessxx
    edited April 2021
    morning here, job starts again soon

Today two subjects each one sensible for me, I will put only one quote for each one who says everything , this is Loiality

yhd7b126jxxc.png

And the other one is about Losing weight means also sometimes losing character ? Yes , I know persons which were different before, the more they lost , the worst it was. Maybe for themselves it was a good result, but for us , the friends, they have changed in bad

So why sometimes people change and they do not offer the same as when they were in pain and in trouble?
    Or maybe Dez was right and in fact the friends he/she had and needed when he/she tried to lose were toxic
    So get rid of the kilos, get rid of the friends too

So "the answer my friend is blowing in the wind, the answer is blowing in the wind"

l8v7ucbilw3e.png

• BethCW2963
    BethCW2963 Posts: 57 Member
    Hello everyone! And thanks to Patricia for reaching out and inviting me! I am going through a rough period of time in my life and I do not want it to define me so I am looking for all the positivity I can get. I need to set my daily intentions and positive affirmations to help me along on my journey towards better health, both physically and mentally.

This is my daily reminder... all day, every day:

34vnchvf8z67.jpg

and to remind myself to "whisper" loving, positive thoughts:

iek6bk0jv8wf.jpg

• pessxx
    Welcome Beth, warmest and nicest place like here I don't know if you can found ;) so glad to have you and enjoy daily kind and wisdom words for our health and for our souls <3<3
  • mpkpbk2015
    morning here, job starts again soon

Today two subjects each one sensible for me, I will put only one quote for each one who says everything , this is Loiality

yhd7b126jxxc.png

And the other one is about Losing weight means also sometimes losing character ? Yes , I know persons which were different before, the more they lost , the worst it was. Maybe for themselves it was a good result, but for us , the friends, they have changed in bad

So why sometimes people change and they do not offer the same as when they were in pain and in trouble?
    Or maybe Dez was right and in fact the friends he/she had and needed when he/she tried to lose were toxic
    So get rid of the kilos, get rid of the friends too

So "the answer my friend is blowing in the wind, the answer is blowing in the wind"

l8v7ucbilw3e.png

Pam it breaks my heart that people would treat you badly after they loss the weight while your still on the journey to success. But people are like that sometimes, it reminds me of two things my mom always said to me, 1 - you can't determine how people will act or what they will do, the only person you can truly depend on in life is God and yourself. Because God is always faithful to us and loyal to us unconditionally. And when we love ourselves and accept ourselves as we are, we too treat ourselves with that same unconditional love.

The other thing she said was, people come and go in and out of our lives but we are always with ourselves. So we need to do better and be better, to and for ourselves always. She always told me to be my own best friend because she was the one I would always go crying to when my so call best friends would hurt or disappoint me or let me down in some way.

My mom's always said your true character is how you act when no one is looking. And I really believe that.

I hope your day was good yesterday for some reason the original forecast for yesterday was Sunny with clear skies and 75 degrees. It turned out to be 63 and cloudy and overcast. However it just made working in the garden better without the sun beating down on my back. Both of your quotes are spot on today reflecting the world is not always a nice place for nice people. But what the nice people have to do is seek and find the other nice people in the world and huddle up together.

Have a wonderful Monday until we chat in our very special Thread again. Sending virtual hugs your way.πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ’–