My 2 year Anniversary On My Fitness Pal

Replies

• happyloser58
    happyloser58 Posts: 8 Member
    Congratulations on the hard work!
  • mpkpbk2015
    mpkpbk2015 Posts: 766 Member
    Thank you so much. Now I think the real hard work begins keeping it off. But I have a plan this time so I know I can do it. Have a great week.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Best advice I ever read on MFP (and there’s been a raft of good advice here!):

Treat maintenance like you still have five pounds to lose.
  • mpkpbk2015
    Best advice I ever read on MFP (and there’s been a raft of good advice here!):

Treat maintenance like you still have five pounds to lose.

I like that, I will keep that in mind as I start this new chapter. I was initially thinking of losing an extra 5 pounds as a cushion. Thanks for sharing that valuable piece of advice. Have a great day.
  • Kelly4374
    Kelly4374 Posts: 16 Member
    Looking great 🤩you're almost there
  • mpkpbk2015
    Kelly4374 wrote: »
    Looking great 🤩you're almost there

No I made it today - I am at goal. Thank you. I am so happy. Now to maintain.
  • Janatki
    Janatki Posts: 730 Member
    Inspiring! Congratulations on your success.
  • mpkpbk2015
    Janatki wrote: »

Thank you so very much - have a great day.
  • jsophiethomas
    jsophiethomas Posts: 7 Member
    I am so impressed! I am 64 and trying to lose those last few kilos for health reasons. You are inspiring.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,717 Member
    Happy birthday, and congratulations on your success! (Nice self-reward there, too! Warning: Good professional massages can be addictive! 😉)
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    What an inspirational story! Congratulations! All your hard work paid off!
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    That's awesome. :D
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    edited April 2021
    mpkpbk2015 wrote: »
    update it's my birthday April 6, and I am actual 5 pounds under my goal weight. I would like to thank all my friends and supporters out there in MFP . Here are my before and after started at 227 and am now 122. v0moypbih455.jpg1gj2h7qhvyz3.jpg
    For my birthday and reward I had my first EVER trip to the day spa and had a massage , manicure and pedicure. I have never in my life had a massage . Would never let anyone touch my rolls let alone move them around. Today was awesome. So those of you on the journey - if you need an added incentive this is amazing and you feel like a brand new person.

Congratulations on your weight loss! Very impressive!

Always exercise that will help you to maintain easy. And of course food intake.
  • docramsey99
    docramsey99 Posts: 3 Member
    Great Job, I'm just starting my journey and you're an inspiration. I hope that you have/had a happy birthday!
  • Maryb2362
    Maryb2362 Posts: 7 Member
    Great job! And happy birthday!
  • barrmichelle9
    barrmichelle9 Posts: 11 Member
    Congratulations! Hard work and you look beautiful! I'm at the start have 90 to lose, so thank you for posting makes me forsure not want to give up.
  • mpkpbk2015
    Janatki wrote: »

Thank you very much. This has been an awesome day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!