"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,454 Member
    Hey gang!

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Thursday! Long day yesterday. Been really busy now that my schedule is refilling back up.

Cardio: walk/jog- 90 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: biceps- barbell curls, preacher curls, high cable curls 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Flanken short ribs and salad for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF! Getting busier and busier as they start letting more people attend the gym and my clients also returning to my schedule.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: triceps- pressdowns, cable overhead extensions, cable kickbacks, cable dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Lamb and rice yesterday. Been doing good with getting back on track with losing again.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Quad day and then later a little cleaning and laundry. I'll likely go watch "Godzilla vs Kong" because I do want to get out of the house and go to a theatre.

Strength: quatds- squats, leg press, sissy squats, leg extensions, lunges 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Thai food for dinner. YUM.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! Finally get to start teaching group fitness classes again. Excited!!! Lol, hopefully I'm in shape to do this. No school duty this week due to Easter vacation.

Cardio: walk/run (sprints)- 500 calories

Strength: shoulders- machine shoulder press, side laterals, machine rear laterals, facepulls, front dumbell raises 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Baby back ribs for dinner. Hadn't cooked this in awhile because it takes so long, but I had a short day at work yesterday.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! First evening kbox class went well. Not a lot of people but didn't expect it anyway, but should have more next week after many complimented that they loved the class.

Cardio: jog/walk- 90 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: chest- incline chest press, machine chest press, cable crossovers, machine dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and salad. Ate well within limits because of my weekend theatre eating fiasco.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! My schedule is almost full again and I'm so busy. But that's a good thing. Class went well and I expect it to grow.

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, straight arm pulldowns 4x 12,10,6.

Assessment: Coconut curry chicken for dinner. I'm getting better at making this.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! New client and then kbox class this morning, but busy tonight with clients all evening. Lol, part time doesn't seem part time anymore.

Assessment: Ate a whole Tony's pizza yesterday.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF! Busy day and about to get really busy after Monday since my former gym (LifestyleRx) is closing permanently after tomorrow. I foresaw this in 2015 and thought they would close in 2018, but they were able to hold on for a couple of more years. COVID gave the hospital the excuse to close down the facility which kept losing over 100K each year.

Strength: triceps- pressdowns, cable overhead extensions, cable kickbacks, cable dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pizza yesterday.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Quad day and then later a little cleaning and laundry. Have to mow the lawn today and clean up the bushes a little. Then just relax.

Strength: quatds- squats, leg press, sissy squats, leg extensions, lunges 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Thai food for dinner. YUM.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! Workout, clients, and then to the school for yard duty, then after a short break at home back to clients and then kbox class tonight. Busy day.

Strength: shoulders- machine shoulder press, side laterals, machine rear laterals, facepulls, front dumbell raises 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Shrimp and salad. My downfall was eating Chicken in a Bisket crackers.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! Full schedule today so I'll be busy. While I don't mind a full schedule, with all the hours I'm putting in, I'm more full than part time now.

Strength: chest- incline chest press, machine chest press, cable crossovers, machine dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and salad. Good day over all, but my weight was up from last week.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! Full schedule as of late. I've been working way more hours than usual and it's showing on my paychecks however, I've been also falling asleep much earlier as well. Comes with the territory.

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, straight arm pulldowns 4x 12,8,6.

Assessment: McDonald's last night. I was too tired to cook. Had a Double quarter pounder with cheese and fries. And it all fit into my daily calories.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! New client and then kbox class this morning, but busy tonight with clients all evening.

Assessment: Coconut curry chicken and baby potatoes for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF! Full day today. Gym work then school, then back to gym and then I'll make dinner then shop for groceries so I don't have to do it tomorr

Assessment: Coconut chicken curry for dinner again.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Quad day and then later a little cleaning and laundry. Will do a little hedge trimming then relax the rest of the day after.

Assessment: Flanken short rib for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! Workout, clients, and then to the school for yard duty, then after a short break at home back to clients and then kbox class tonight. Busy day.

Assessment: Pho for dinner yesterday. Been awhile.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! Full schedule today so I'll be busy. Foot is a little sore with plantar fasciitis this week. Ouch.

Assessment: Steak and salad.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! Full schedule. Good thing no school stuff on Wednesdays so I get an extra hour.

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, straight arm pulldowns 4x 12,8,6.

Assessment: Lamb and vegetables yesterday.

• TakeTheLongWayHome
    TakeTheLongWayHome Posts: 815 Member
    Hello there. I think I’m ok sometimes, other times not so much :)

Strength: I just make up my own workouts by taking stuff I see here in the forum and on bodybuilding websites. I have done a decent job, in my opinion, of gaining strength and trying to build muscle. I really don’t want to hire a trainer, even though it would probably help immensely.
    Here goes tho:
    plank pull thru 3 sets of 10 with a 20 lb dumbbell
    An wheel rollout 3 sets of ten as low as I can go
    Bench press: 3 sets of 10 w/90 lb. just about all the plates I have
    Seated shoulder press: 3 x 10 w 25 lb dumbbell
    Lunges w/25 lb dumbbell 3x16
    Dumbbell rows: 3x 12 w/ 35 lb dumbbell
    Cross body hammer curls 3x10 w/25

Cardio: 2 mile walk with dog

Dinner: marinated pork chops, potato wedges and salad 200 calories under goal
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! It's been busy all week and today is no exception. Full schedule today.

Assessment: Chicken sandwich for dinner.