WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MAY 2021
Where I live, it is almost time for planting seeds outdoors and I am feeling hopeful and excited. New beginnings are good for me. That's one reason that I like starting this thread over at the beginning of each month.
The name of the thread is "Women Ages 50+" but all women are welcome.
This has been a great haven of support and encouragement for me on my journey to health and fitness. I hope it will be the same for you.
Be sure to bookmark the page so you can find it again.
If you sign your post with a name or nickname and a location (specific or general), it helps us get to know each other better.
Barbie in NW WA
My word for 2021 is "lighten up"--that applies both to the scale and to my behaviours and attitudes.
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 380.3K Introduce Yourself
- 41.6K Getting Started
- 256.8K Health and Weight Loss
- 173.9K Food and Nutrition
- 46.9K Recipes
- 230.9K Fitness and Exercise
- 212 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.2K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.6K Success Stories
- 151.1K Motivation and Support
- 6.9K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.7K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 275 MyFitnessPal Information
- 15 News and Announcements
- 82 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 178 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions