Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.
WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MAY 2021
Where I live, it is almost time for planting seeds outdoors and I am feeling hopeful and excited. New beginnings are good for me. That's one reason that I like starting this thread over at the beginning of each month.
The name of the thread is "Women Ages 50+" but all women are welcome.
This has been a great haven of support and encouragement for me on my journey to health and fitness. I hope it will be the same for you.
Be sure to bookmark the page so you can find it again.
If you sign your post with a name or nickname and a location (specific or general), it helps us get to know each other better.
Barbie in NW WA
My word for 2021 is "lighten up"--that applies both to the scale and to my behaviours and attitudes.
- 1.2M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 379.4K Introduce Yourself
- 41.5K Getting Started
- 256.7K Health and Weight Loss
- 173.8K Food and Nutrition
- 46.9K Recipes
- 230.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 205 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.2K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.6K Success Stories
- 151K Motivation and Support
- 6.8K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.7K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 99 MyFitnessPal Information
- 14 News and Announcements
- 41 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 44 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions