Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 149

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 5,559 Member
    🌷🏃🏻‍♀️🐈🪴🌼🦋🌳🌹

3ix9tuvqruqb.jpeg

@SheilaBoneham

I really need a vacation soon. I just want to hang out with @SheilaBoneham in her backyard, see all the wonderful color and blooms (soon), curl my feet under me, have my book at my side and sip iced tea. That is all I need. Thanks for the pictures and the dreams......
  • SheilaBoneham
    SheilaBoneham Posts: 1,924 Member
    🌷🏃🏻‍♀️🐈🪴🌼🦋🌳

@SheilaBoneham

I really need a vacation soon. I just want to hang out with @SheilaBoneham in her backyard, see all the wonderful color and blooms (soon), curl my feet under me, have my book at my side and sip iced tea. That is all I need. Thanks for the pictures and the dreams......

@deepwoodslady You would be very welcome!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 3,882 Member
    edited May 4
    @deepwoodslady Name for kitty - vodf12txaopd.jpeg
  • AR10at50
    AR10at50 Posts: 908 Member
    Sept. ‘18. 187.
    R149 Goals-168 limit alcohol, lots of water.

5/3-172–We’ve had lots of really hot wind here. I need to get on a new plan for dealing with the weather-riding horse and getting exercise. Made keto pizza, using ground pork rinds and it was good.
    5/4-169-I was up yesterday from the weekend. Less wind today, walk A.M., horse, walk and work around the house.