What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Back on my coconut manna grind ✌🏼
  • brittgreenlikethecolor88
    brittgreenlikethecolor88 Posts: 1,078 Member
    My daily mini breafast sandwich!! 1 egg scrambled/pan fried (in very little butter), on 1/2 a multigrain english muffin & topped with1/4 ounce of shredded cheddar cheese & tabasco sauce to jazz it up 😋 ~ 170 calories
  • VonHocker08
    VonHocker08 Posts: 26 Member
    I know it’s super cliche but salads. Specifically salads with dump ranch and sunflower seeds.
  • Sizuka_cc
    Sizuka_cc Posts: 3 Member
    I am addicted to cottage cheese and salmon lately . Especially cottage , I ate daily and can't get enough of it !
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    It’s inching toward summer and I am getting fixated again on summer fruits! Berries, stone fruits... Bring it!
  • pancakerunner
    greek salads!
  • Sara3veg
    Sara3veg Posts: 48 Member
    edited May 2021
    Discovered yesterday that Chick-Fil-A sauce is being sold at the grocery store! I've never seen this before and I think I gasped out loud, lol. It's a calorie bomb so I carefully measured out a half serving and mixed it with raw veggies (carrots/broccoli/cauliflower), cherry tomatoes and then the Sams Club Greek Olive medley. It was a great combo and the perfect afternoon snack. I'm going back to the store and buying several more bottles, in case it's a limited release, (says on the bottle that all the proceeds are going towards charity).
  • ThatCookieGurl
    ThatCookieGurl Posts: 39 Member
    HONEY! I can’t get enough.
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    HONEY! I can’t get enough.

I have been on a honey in my coffee kick lately. It adds a lot of depth of flavor!
  • tinalongworth
    tinalongworth Posts: 16 Member
    This may be boring, but I am loving Starkist and Bumblebee tuna pouches. There are so many flavors, they are high in protein, low in calories, and very filling and tasty. They make a great snack before my workout in the afternoon. And they're cheap too! (Just like me...LOL)
  • tinalongworth
    tinalongworth Posts: 16 Member
    Special K pastry crisps (Brown sugar cinnamon). They're like low-cal poptarts!

I didn't realize those were low-carb! You can find those at Big Lots sometimes! Yay!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    Special K pastry crisps (Brown sugar cinnamon). They're like low-cal poptarts!

I didn't realize those were low-carb! You can find those at Big Lots sometimes! Yay!

LOL they're mostly carbs but I have those every day. It's one of my staples.

And they taste better than poptarts! :)
  • Lazz5k
    Lazz5k Posts: 251 Member
    Wheat thins with spray cheese :(:)

omg spraaay cheeeseeee, i'm so jealous!

Currently really into like "trail mixy" type snacks. & Salmon for some reason.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Lazz5k wrote: »
    Wheat thins with spray cheese :(:)

omg spraaay cheeeseeee, i'm so jealous!

Currently really into like "trail mixy" type snacks. & Salmon for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GW6PzPwcWQ
    ick...
  • chrisalexander851
    chrisalexander851 Posts: 14 Member
    Replaces chips for me

cw8q8tt2iuuq.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    Freeze dried berries 🍓🫐
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    These I recently found. my favorite wraps in LARGE size!!!!! I always got the small 45-50 calorie ones before. Way better than tumaros they are massive (see hand for size reference) and only I 80! Calories!! Sooo soft. My new favorites.4bq6kbn4s9ej.jpeg
    2javw14e01es.jpeg
    f0cp5fh3dupt.jpeg
    0b3075tml2l6.jpeg
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    x3b9us26e2zt.jpg
  • Hooliekom
    Hooliekom Posts: 94 Member
    These I recently found. my favorite wraps in LARGE size!!!!! I always got the small 45-50 calorie ones before. Way better than tumaros they are massive (see hand for size reference) and only I 80! Calories!! Sooo soft. My new favorites.

The only thing is, they aren't actually 80 calories - there are 146. They are being disingenuous (or you could say dishonest) by only counting 'net' carbs. Your body will count all of 'em.. ;)