• Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Happy June 2021! :)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,503 Member
    Llllll
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,189 Member
    Went for my run. It was HOT! B) Even in the shade! At 9 a m .

The man came for the books. 5 big boxes. I felt a bit bad as he said he was 80 years old! Our garage is bare. :D

Just had a phone call from my brother (Yay!) and we have arranged for him and his wife to come over to stay the night later in the month. All of us double vaxxed. :) I will have to get him a belated birthday present. <3 Haven't seen him in much more than a year.

Had a lot of trouble with my Word document this morning. Doing all sorts of annoying things. Dr Google came to rescue. :p

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • pipcd34
    Left at 5:30am to walk yogi to beat the heat, it’s 72 now, will go 5-6 mi. Supposed to be 106 today, loving this heat
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,677 Member
    Thats scorching Pip
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Rori Sending warm hugs and peaceful prayers. May your memories sustain you in your grief. 🫂🕊️
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,724 Member
    Evelyn - "I need something to keep me out of the kitchen in the evening"! - Isn't that the truth, I don't know why I get so munchy in the evenings except boredom.

Off for my busy day, will check in later.

Tracey
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,352 Member
    Rebecca - they're such a lovely little family... thank you for the pictures!
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,352 Member
    jodiodi01 wrote: »
    I’d love to join this group. I will be 50 in October, hope that’s ok. If not let me know. This is probably my 3rd time on MFP, hoping to stick with it this time. I have about 50 lbs I’d like to lose. I was doing great before covid when my gym shut down, I kept working out at home and eventually lost my motivation so gained some weight back unfortunately. I start back at the gym today, kinda nervous, feels like I’m starting completely over.
    Hope everyone has a great day!

Jodi
    AZ

Jodi in AZ-
    You've joined just by posting. We're happy you're here! Lots of support here from a community of women that support each other through far more than just fitness and diet, we tend to share our lives with each other--you are more than welcome. Feel free to ask questions, respond to others, wherever you're most comfortable.

• Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,027 Member
    I've been using Bob's Red Mill pea protein powder. It is vanilla flavored and monkfruit sweetened. But it looks like Amazon is running out of it. Can you recommend a nondairy shake powder? Thanks,

Annie in Delaware
  • pipcd34
    I’m surprised that some of you actually read my stats so I’ll contact to post them. I do love the heat, just walking early for Yogi’s sake. We have the ac set to 80. I find myself putting on a light sweater or going outside to warm up.

Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- 1hr 57min 6sec, 53elev, 3.26ap, 81ahr, 92mhr, 6.36mi= 553c
    Strava app- 770c
    Zwift bike trainer- 1st ride, 22.59min, 118elev, 7.26mi
    2nd ride- 15.54min, 13elev, 2.82mi
    Combined, 119ahr, 151mhr, 10.10mi= 388c
    Strava not connecting, don’t know amph

Total cal 941. Going to have to recalibrate the bike trainer again, not I was way too slow on the last 3 mi