Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 152

Options

Replies

• _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,845 Member
    Options
    Anyone else having major issues with MFP recently? Yesterday and the day before the community page wouldn't load at all. Then the home page wouldn't but I could squeeze in my post before it dropped off again. Food and exercise was alright.

Today, my home page, food, and exercise pages won't load but community will just fine. It's the app and the website on the computer. Everything is all updated (app wise at least) but just won't load. Keep getting error. Uggggh I want to track my food and water before I forget!

I noticed recently that my app has a new look and feel in the Diary tab. There must have been an update in the past few days. Otherwise no problems here.
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,342 Member
    Options
    @CamandJarvis - had no issues until I read your update, then went to update my evening meal in the food and it doesn't work at all!! :'(
  • str82nichelle
    str82nichelle Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    6/9 197.0 I was not sweating it early in the round but now I am. I am staying the course but nothing is moving like it’s true weight gain. I cannot understand the why. The only thing I ate that was some baked donut holes. I had a few on Saturday. I know those things can stay with you so maybe I am carrying them around still. I keep waiting for a whoosh because I have been really good (otherwise). I went to 2 cookouts last weekend but I didn’t go overboard.
    6/10

Are you bloated from TOM? I usually have water retention weight during that time and then a nice little swoosh. Hopefully yours will come tonight.
  • CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,057 Member
    Options
    musicsax wrote: »
    @CamandJarvis - had no issues until I read your update, then went to update my evening meal in the food and it doesn't work at all!! :'(
    @_JeffreyD_

It's back up now. Maybe it was an update after all? My app looks the same but the app and website are working like normal again. That was odd! Hope things smooth out for everyone with this!