What We're Eating

Options

Replies

• rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Passionfruit green tea with boba, Cava greens and grains bowl loaded with veggies and chicken
    Snack: Dark chocolate protein pancakes with peanut butter and berries
    Dinner: Homemade lentil soup, greek yogurt with a peach diced up
  • pfillipp
    pfillipp Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: mozzarella melted on tortilla, watermelon, coffee

Lunch: salad with cabbage, carrots, corn, grilled veggies, tofu, corn tortilla strips, and ginger carrot dressing

Snack: snap’d cheddar crackers

Dinner: Lemon pepper chicken breast, nectarine and arugula salad, pesto bread

Snack: tbd, still have a few calories left
  • xblosh
    xblosh Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Breakfast : Oatmeal, Bananas, Egg whites
    Lunch: Chicken breast, Mixed Veggies, Ketcup
    Snack : Protein Bar
    Dinner : Shrimp, Mixed Veggies, Protein Shake
    Snack : Banana smoothies with 1 Scoop Whey
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    @Athijade glad to see you returned and are doing better healthwise

I've been lax about posting for the last few days as my appetite has left the building and I've had to force myself to eat enough to meet minimum daily calories of at least 1200.

Breakfast: espresso over ice
    Lunch: low fat cottage cheese, prosciutto, nut thins
    Dinner: bangers & mash w/sautéed shallots over the potatoes, kale Caesar salad
    Snack: leftover soba noodes w/edamame & hoisen/soy sauce w/garlic & ginger
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,244 Member
    Options
    @Athijade - Glad to have you back, you were missed! Hope everything's okay! <3
    Also your dinner sounds amazing.

Those skewers from Costco were amazing. They are seasoned very basically so I am sure they can be used in other things as well, but a "greek" style meal was perfect for them. I will be getting more next time I am at Costco for sure. Only 10ish minutes in the oven to heat them up since they are precooked so great for low energy days. 2 skewers are 150 calories.

6/17/21

Supplements: Fish oil, D3, B12, and probiotic

Breakfast: Oatmeal with strawberries, half a banana, and cinnamon

Snack:

Lunch: Hashbrowns with mushrooms, bell pepper, onion, and spinach, 1 egg and 3 tablespoons egg whites, avocado, and 3 chicken sausage links

Snack: Other half of the banana with peanut butter

Dinner: Chicken skewers, mini naan, cucumber dill sauce, and a salad of mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, and a honey mustard poppy seed dressing

Snack: Ice cream sandwich, handful of cashews
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Raisin bran with walnuts, strawberries, and soy milk +coffee
    Lunch: Grain stew with tahini dressing
    Dinner: Vegan mac n' cheese with seitan sausages and mixed vegetables +gochujang and sesame seeds
    Snacks: Red grapes and a nectarine
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 3,784 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Breakfast: A slice of multi-grain toast topped with avocado mashed with salt, pepper and lemon juice, topped with a dry-fried egg.
    Lunch: A homemade pizza (tortilla base topped with homemade tomato sauce, a little ventricina salami, piquant peppers, red onion, cherry tomatoes, 40g mozzarella and rocket)
    Dinner: Homemade red lentil and air-fried vegetable bake served with a salad of white cabbage, carrot, cucumber and red onion dressed with fresh lemon juice and a tsp of olive oil.
    Snack: I have 200 calories left so I'm planning to have a few green queen olives, a couple of walnuts and a slice of pecorino con peperoncino cheese.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Hey all 🐥

B- 3 protien pancakes with pb2 and blueberry perserves and coffee
    L- light cottage cheese, greenbeans, and a serving of cheezits
    S- an apple with pb2
    S- a little pack of yogurt covered raisins
    D- 2 96/4 hamburger patties with lowfat cheese slices, baked beans, and baked chips
    S- great value ice cream sandwhich

LORD JESUS guide
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Options
    Lunch: leftover bangers & mash
    Dinner: skirt steak, snap peas, shallots & garlic w/oyster sauce, tamari & pepper over black rice
    Snack: low fat cottage cheese, olives, dried apricots
  • xblosh
    Options
    Today's going to be a good, if carby, day, I think.

Breakfast:about 2/3 of a carrot muffin (AMAZING), cottage cheese with peach Bellini jam, coffee.

Lunch:will be turkey and cheddar sandwiches on green-chili sourdough (DOUBLE AMAZING), and I suspect I will also eat at least one slice of the bread topped with a thin slice of cheese; baby carrots and cherry tomatoes on the side.

Dinner:either leftover Spanish rice with chickpeas, artichoke hearts, and greens... or, let's be honest, more fancy bread, cheese, and turkey with a token side of green beans or broccoli.
  • pfillipp
    pfillipp Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: veggie sausages, watermelon, coffee

Lunch: Lemon pepper chicken breast, nectarine and arugula salad, pesto bread

Snack: peanut butter crackers

Dinner: Singaporean tofu, steamed broccoli, steamed rice, sparkling wine
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Friday
    Breakfast - peach Greek yogurt, coffee
    Lunch - 2 slices toast for an open-faced veggie meatball sandwich with lots of sliced bell pepper & homemade marinara, salad w/ vinegar & oil dressing.
    Dinner - tofu & noodle stir fry with zucchini, onion, mushrooms & carrots.
    Later (after swimming) - 1/2 slice of strawberry pie, coffee.

Saturday
    Breakfast - 1/2 Belgian waffle with cherries, coffee.
    Lunch (Chilis) - margarita grilled chicken, steamed broccoli, corn on the cob and cup of chicken enchilada soup, unsweetened tea.
    Party Snacks - small piece of cake, fruit.
    Dinner - likely pasta primavera from Dominos and 1-2 beers. Celebratory weekend with friends & family but I am doing my best!
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,244 Member
    Options
    6/17/21

Supplements: Fish oil, D3, B12, and probiotic

Breakfast: Oatmeal with strawberries, half a banana, and cinnamon

Snack:

Lunch: Hashbrowns with mushrooms, bell pepper, onion, and spinach, 1 egg and 3 tablespoons egg whites, avocado, 3 chicken sausage links, and roti

Snack: Other half of the banana with peanut butter

Dinner: Udon noodles with mixed veggies, shrimp, and pot stickers

Snack: Ice cream sandwich, handful of cashews
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 3,784 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: One slice of multi-grain toast, Pip & Nut sugar-&-palm-oil-free crunchy peanut butter; psyllium husk

Lunch: Wholewheat pitta filled with hummous, white cabbage, shredded carrot and red onion

Dinner: Homemade burger, side salad of onion, tomato, rocket, cucumber and orange pepper; 100g of air-fried chips

Snack: Roasted, salted yellow split peas
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    pfillipp wrote: »
    Breakfast: veggie sausages, watermelon, coffee

Lunch: Lemon pepper chicken breast, nectarine and arugula salad, pesto bread

Snack: peanut butter crackers

Dinner: Singaporean tofu, steamed broccoli, steamed rice, sparkling wine

Potentially dumb question, but is pesto bread just pesto smeared on bread?? I am intrigued. B)
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Breakfast: 1/4 avocado smeared on multigrain bread topped with spinach and a fried egg
    Snack: Coffee with oat milk, 2 brownies with walnuts
    Lunch: Cava bowl: 1/2 supergreens 1/2 black lentils with red pepper hummus, roasted eggplant dip, harissa, grilled chicken, pickled onions, cabbage slaw, fresno peppers, tomato, cucumber, yogurt dill sauce, and something called Skhug which I think is Greek hot sauce??
    Dinner: Likely some meats/cheese/veggies from a charcuterie board a co-worker brought in and a pineapple coconut cupcake.

Tonight is the last night on shift work for my co-worker and I, so the office is having a small going away party! Luckily today is also a cardio day to try to burn most of this off. :D
  • xblosh
    Options
    Breakfast: 1/4 avocado smeared on multigrain bread topped with spinach and a fried egg
    Snack: Coffee with oat milk, 2 brownies with walnuts
    Lunch: Cava bowl: 1/2 supergreens 1/2 black lentils with red pepper hummus, roasted eggplant dip, harissa, grilled chicken, pickled onions, cabbage slaw, fresno peppers, tomato, cucumber, yogurt dill sauce, and something called Skhug which I think is Greek hot sauce??
    Dinner: Likely some meats/cheese/veggies from a charcuterie board a co-worker brought in and a pineapple coconut cupcake.

Tonight is the last night on shift work for my co-worker and I, so the office is having a small going away party! Luckily today is also a cardio day to try to burn most of this off. :D

Yashhhhhh! Let 'em burn
  • xblosh
    Options
    Same goals, diff day! Keep lowkey my friend!

Breakfast : Oatmeal, Bananas, Egg whites
    Post Workout : Protein Shake
    Lunch: Chicken breast, Mixed Veggies + ( Ketchup fo life ) :smiley:
    Snack : Protein Bar
    Dinner : Shrimp, Mixed Veggies
    Snack : Banana smoothies with 1 Scoop Whey
  • wunderkindking
    wunderkindking Posts: 1,615 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Coffee - cup of almond milk, packet of reduced calorie swiss miss x 2
    Lunch - full fat greek yogurt, blackberries, and granola
    Dinner: Tuna, tomato and guacamole on toast (2)
    Snacks : Rotisserie chicken slices. 1/2 cup of Ben and Jerry's ice cream.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Options
    Lunch: last of the leftover mashed potatoes, 2 fried eggs
    Dinner (Mexican restaurant): mini cheese crisp w/tomatoes and chiles, two cheese enchiladas in green sauce w/a side "salad" & negro modelo beer
    Snack: Clif nut butter bar