What We're Eating

Replies

• PmiA
    PmiA Posts: 35 Member
    Breakfast (9AM):
    - yerba mate tea
    - 2 rice toasts, 1.5 tbsp of low-fat spreadable cheese

Lunch (12PM):
    - salad (lettuce, carrot, 1 hard boiled egg, 1/8 cup of peanuts, 2 tbsp of low-fat ricotta, pinch of salt)

Snacks
    (3PM)
    - 1 banana
    (4:30PM)
    - coffee (50ml of semi-skimmed milk)
    - 1 granny smith apple

Dinner (9PM):
    - homemade mini pizza (homemade tomato sauce, 30g of cheese, oregano)
    - fresh spinach

2.25L of water
  • foreverslim1111
    foreverslim1111 Posts: 2,604 Member
    edited August 2020
    B. 1 cup hot tea with milk. 4 small blueberry pancakes made with 1/4 cup Brich Bender protein PC mix and 1/4 cup blueberries. Served with SF maple syrup. One slice bacon.

L. Home made batch cooked spaghetti meat sauce served over .75 oz whole wheat spaghetti pasta. One cup coffee with milk.

S. 1 T natural peanut butter on celery.

S. 1 oz of Cabot extra sharp cheddar cheese with half a Pink Lady apple.

D. Premier chocolate protein drink.

I'm determined to lose the 15 lbs that have crept back on. I pre-logged this yesterday so I could tweak my carb numbers down. Measuring/weighing everything carefully so carbs were 66 and protein was 72. Will do IF tonight - no eating after 8 pm for a 12 hour period.

Activities - Grocery shopping today and 5 minute, Annie Taylor arm workout on Youtube.

This was a very good day. I'm going to make this work!!
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Another yummy day 😊
    B- ritz cheese and crackers dip with 1/2 a banana and coffee...odd I know just a craving 🐴
    L- Turkey,hummus low carb wrap with sour cream and peas
    S-YASSO greek yogurt ice crean bar glad those are gone 😮
    S-another ritz...
    D- 2 cups of chicken breast with 3 tbs of salsa and 1 ounce of cream cheese and more peas
    S- Keto Pb chocolate chip cookie

Calories 1450 😊 I will max out my carbs if I make that cookie later 😲
    Workout: Sydney Cummings Pilates 30 minutes and I cleared out a flower bed 🌻 burned around 400 calories
  • pfillipp
    pfillipp Posts: 101 Member
    Yesterday

Breakfast: sourdough toast with butter, string cheese

Lunch: egg, cheese and hatch chile taco, watermelon

Dinner: turkey sausage in marinara on top of polenta, sautéed carrots and onions, white wine

Snacks: peanut butter crackers
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    @Athijade
    Thank you and very sorry to hear your not feeling well..Hoping you feel better soon🌷
    Breakfast
    A Honey Nut Bunches of Oats cereal cup, a small banana, unsweetened almond milk and 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Starkist jalapeño tuna pouch(just tried and I'm obsessed) on top of a bed of greens, a warm garlic breadstick and a large diet coke.
    Dinner
    TBD
    Our little guy🐶 Mason is having his left knee done today. His surgeon is in the city (about an hour drive for us). He won't be released until dinner, unless they decide to keep him overnight. Vet won't know until later if he stays or goes..We need to pick up my husband's company car. He starts back on Monday and my mom needs a little extra help today from her procedure. Still a little unsteady on her feet..
    Happy Friday everyone 😊
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    @donidaily
    Welcome back!!! I hope you had a great time 🌻
  • foreverslim1111
    @Athijade I've had vertigo several times. Mine seemed to caused by ear inflammations usually due to allergies. Doc put me on a mild diuretic which worked well. Hope your feeling better.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    @hawksgirl229: Hope everything goes well with your lil puppers! And that things mellow out for you soon!

@Athijade: Hope you feel better soon!
  • rainingribbons
    Yesterday-
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: Almond joy brownie bite (....it was SUPPOSED to be coconut almond stuffed chocolate cupcakes, but the cupcakes deflated into being more brownie-like, so the stuffing became a topping instead)
    Lunch: Greek lamb burger topped with cucumber and tziziki sauce, sweet potato fries
    Snack: Another almond joy brownie bite
    Late night dindins: 2 light multigrain English muffins topped with peanut butter, blackberries and raspberries

Today-
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, light multigrain English muffin, veggie sausage, berries, and an egg mixed with spinach
    Lunch: A spicy salmon roll and a tuna/avocado roll. A little pesto chicken pasta when I got home
    Snack: Venti salted caramel mocha
    Dinner: Homemade baked Mac and cheese with bacon and chives
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    Breakfast
    Coffee, mango, banana & PB

Lunch
    Avocado & egg toast with a side salad

Dinner
    Linguini with EVOO, garlic & mushrooms

Snack
    Ben& Jerry’s non-dairy mint chocolate cookie, a couple bites of trail mix & goldfish
  • foreverslim1111
    @hawksgirl229: Good of you to be there for your Mom. Hope Mason's surgery goes well.

Pre-logged this yesterday:

B. Two cups black tea. One egg cooked on top of half cup of corn beef hash, half cup fresh strawberries.

L. 3/4 cup batch cooked chili con carnie topped 2 T chopped raw onion. 2 cups coffee with milk.

S: 1 T peanut butter on celery. 3/4 oz sharp cheddar cheese.

D. Homemade slice of meatloaf served with steamed spinach.

Activities: 30 minute Hasfit weight workout. House cleaning, food prep.

About 60 gms carbs, 55 gms protein. Pre-logging is so helpful. Good day today!
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Thanks @hawksgirl229 thinking of you with everything going on this week 🌸

@gallicinvasion your day sounds so balanced and delicious!

Breakfast: an everything bagel with olive cream cheese and sliced tomato. Cup of tea with collagen peptides and oat milk. Then iced coffee.

Snack: iced matcha latte with oat milk.

Lunch: big chopped salad with lettuce, basil, bell pepper, cucumber, radish, and buffalo flavored tempeh tossed with salt and olive oil. A lil slice of sourdough on the side.

Evening: a saturn peach. A glass of moscatel on ice.
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    Breakfast
    Coffee and a bowl of Cheerios with a banana sliced up inside

Lunch
    Tuna salad and 2/3 a large cucumber

Dinner
    Planning on a bowl of oats flavored with vanilla, cinnamon and PB

Snacks
    Planning on 2 or 3 Sam Adams jack o pumpkin ales
  • foreverslim1111
    Pre-logged this, this morning - Already tweaked to adjust for lower carb count.

B. One egg cooked over half cup corn beef hash in skillet. LS V8 juice.

L. Grilled, seared 4 oz pork loin chop cooked along side mixed veggie foil packet. Will be using left over cooked pork to make pork stir fry soon.

S. Half oz Cabot sharp cheddar cheese with half a Pink Lady apple.

S. 1 T peanut butter on celery.

D. (Will be) Premier chocolate protein drink.

Carbs 66, protein 82. Lost 2 lbs this morning. Thirteen more to hit goal weight of 150.

Activities - Slow today. 5 minute Annie Taylor arm workout.
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, blackberries and raspberries
    Lunch: Leftover pesto chicken pasta
    Snack: More berries!
    Dinner: Daal Tadka over some rice, chicken samosa, and an Einstok beer
    Snack: Either a protein shake or another beer.