Replies

• Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Andreaie was nice enough to pick me for the challenge today so i say we do:

50 lunges
    50 superman/womans,
    50 jumping jacks and if you want a toned butt for the christmas party like me
    50 butt clenches

Have a great day :D
    xxxx
  • Terri_74
    Terri_74 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

50 lunges
    50 superman/womans,
    50 butt clenches

xxxx

Sounds good to me!! More sneaky butt clenches on reception lol!! Have a great day all x
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Hey everyone,

50 lunges
    50 superman/womans,
    50 butt clenches

xxxx

Sounds good to me!! More sneaky butt clenches on reception lol!! Have a great day all x

Yup get some done in work then less for later :P have a great day too xxxx
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Can't wait to crack on, think it will be butt clenches at the desk again lol :)
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

50 lunges
    50 superman/womans,
    50 butt clenches

xxxx

gonna get cracking on this and i didnt finish my butt clenches yesterday so ill do them all today xx
  • andreaie
    Options
    i hope your all sticking to the main challenge as well guys of not eating after 7 and drinking all your water xx
    im gonna do a carb fre on thursday as its been a bad week carb wise for me so hopefully that will give me the push for weiegh in
    cant wait to see how everyone does this week xx
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    i hope your all sticking to the main challenge as well guys of not eating after 7 and drinking all your water xx
    im gonna do a carb fre on thursday as its been a bad week carb wise for me so hopefully that will give me the push for weiegh in
    cant wait to see how everyone does this week xx

Yes, though i'm struggling with the 7pm eating time. Managed to eat by 7.15 yesterday. Waters doing ok but keep forgetting to log some of it :(
  • Pidders89
    Options
    was hoping to do another carb free day thursday too but my mates have invited me out for a curry :( i hope that doesnt effect my scales friday!
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

50 lunges
    50 superman/womans,
    50 butt clenches

xxxx

What are superman/womans? lol
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Hey everyone,

50 lunges
    50 superman/womans,
    50 butt clenches

xxxx

What are superman/womans? lol

Sorry they are on the 30 Day shred. Lie flat on your front and then slowly (at the same time) lift your legs and arms up (it tones your abs, thighs and butt xxx
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I thought so but wanted to be sure :happy:
  • Pidders89
    Options
    I thought so but wanted to be sure :happy:

hehe cool :D hope your having a good day xx
  • missbellm
    Options
    count me in :smile:
  • andreaie
    Options
    great mini challenges guys im starting to feel like im been challenged aswell now... well done keep up all the great work i was wondering if you would be interested in doing the low carb challenge a gain in a couple of weeks ??? let me know

A xx

im glad your finding the no eating after 7 difficult it means your more awear of what your putting into your bodies...
    nearly firday try pushing yourselves a little more each day i heard tonight your fitness level will not get better unless you push yourself a little more each time you work out :)
  • wrinklesmom
    Options
    Did the butt clenches at work like everyone else....til I realized someone was looking at me...apparantly I look like I am doing something else....next time I will do them at home....lmao!
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Just ran 3 miles and did the challenge. :sick: At this rate, my legs are gonna be awesome by December :)
    Speaking of, since we all want awesome legs and butt by Christmas, has anyone tried Killer Buns and Thighs? It's Jillian's new video and it's supposed to be amazing! So that could be something we could incorporate into our workouts if everyone's up for it.... I'm gonna try to add it to my workout 3x a week and see how it goes...
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Just ran 3 miles and did the challenge. :sick: At this rate, my legs are gonna be awesome by December :)
    Speaking of, since we all want awesome legs and butt by Christmas, has anyone tried Killer Buns and Thighs? It's Jillian's new video and it's supposed to be amazing! So that could be something we could incorporate into our workouts if everyone's up for it.... I'm gonna try to add it to my workout 3x a week and see how it goes...

awesome i havent seen that yet, may look online and see if i can get it coz i definatley want killer buns and thighs :P xxxx
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    I've been chosen today for the Mini Challenge so here goes.....

Bicycle Crunches x50
    Straight Leg Kicks x 50
    Hip Lifts x50
    20min brisk walk

Also don't forget to drink your water and eat by 7pm....

Just to say everyone is doing great, Well done :)
  • Pidders89
    Options
    I've been chosen today for the Mini Challenge so here goes.....

Bicycle Crunches x50
    Straight Leg Kicks x 50
    Hip Lifts x50
    20min brisk walk

Also don't forget to drink your water and eat by 7pm....

Just to say everyone is doing great, Well done :)

OOO i like :D xxxxx
  • abazooday727
    Options
    I love all these challenges...Keep em coming. Get my gallon of water a day! ITS ALL GOOD!!:drinker: