What irks you today?

Replies

• tinaBawesome
    tinaBawesome Posts: 92 Member
    Bad drivers on the road, when my teenage son just has his Temps & is trying to learn.

Then we get to a store, at the register something rings up the wrong price & the cashier has to call for the price, only to be told there is no such thing. So, Cashier takes off the items, I go back & look, take a photo of it even & employee says; Oh, he looked on the wrong side. OK. Now I've worked retail, so I get it, but come on. Is everyone a lier these days, that no one believes you? 🤔

Just feel frustrated today, but life goes on..
  • strangeanimal55
    strangeanimal55 Posts: 87 Member
    Bad drivers on the road, when my teenage son just has his Temps & is trying to learn.

Then we get to a store, at the register something rings up the wrong price & the cashier has to call for the price, only to be told there is no such thing. So, Cashier takes off the items, I go back & look, take a photo of it even & employee says; Oh, he looked on the wrong side. OK. Now I've worked retail, so I get it, but come on. Is everyone a lier these days, that no one believes you? 🤔

Just feel frustrated today, but life goes on..

Trying to pay for something they don't sell? You're a terrible scammer ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    No irks .. yet.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    My left leg, I think it’s weaker than my right. When i workout my leg/glutes area it seems so much more painful and harder.

It makes me mad 😂🙄

• chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    When I see a young dad wearing a granny sweater. Don't give up yet, man!
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,949 Member
    Having to help someone else port their old cell number.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Timezone differences 🙄
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,949 Member
    People
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    I left my phone charger somewhere which is odd because I’ve yet to do that
  • mttmize
    mttmize Posts: 121 Member
    That this site still makes me feel like I'm in 2001. Sorry just feels out dated.
  • mttmize
    mttmize Posts: 121 Member
    mttmize wrote: »
    That this site still makes me feel like I'm in 2001. Sorry just feels out dated.

But 2001 was the BEST year ever!!

I think I still have my AIM account from back then... I think I am still waiting for a video to load from then too lol
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    When you're with someone and they run into an old friend and start up a conversation and you're just left standing there with an awkward smile but don't want to interrupt their conversation by introducing yourself so you just wait and then said conversation is over and there was no introduction and suddenly you're bending over to tie your shoes but realize there's no laces...

That irks me.

You lost me at bending over.... >:)