What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    When you wake up 20 minutes early to meal prep your delicious lunch and you're running late bc your puppy thinks 6 a.m. is the perfect time to play hard and be destructive by bringing in pretty pretty flowers that you planted in the garden so you forget to grab your bag and now your left sitting in a parking lot with no lunch realizing you're going to have to eat that uncrushable for dinner

When mistress is having a bad day, and I cant come help her because she left me handcuffed to the bed.

:'(<3:'(<3
  • Peachesand_cream
    Peachesand_cream Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    JessD9031 wrote: »
    When you wake up 20 minutes early to meal prep your delicious lunch and you're running late bc your puppy thinks 6 a.m. is the perfect time to play hard and be destructive by bringing in pretty pretty flowers that you planted in the garden so you forget to grab your bag and now your left sitting in a parking lot with no lunch realizing you're going to have to eat that uncrushable for dinner

When mistress is having a bad day, and I cant come help her because she left me handcuffed to the bed.

😆❤️😈

Guilty!

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    JessD9031 wrote: »

Two words......spare key
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    Lazarus threads

Why? How?

Guilty. 🙋🏼‍♀️
    My excuse is I’m relatively new here, and don’t always notice how old a post is when I comment. Because it’s all new to me.

There was this awesome gif thread out there one time - js
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    RAinWA wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    That I'm completely clueless about computers and smartphones and linking everything together so that the photos on my iphone can be put on my laptop so I can post them on MFP. So yeh, being technologically inept. :(

Try emailing them from your iphone to yourself and then opening and saving on your computer. I have a sister who has the same problem and it is a good work around for her.

I do the same.

Plus, Reenie, once you do it a few times, it becomes second nature. For me, writing down a short list of instructions helps me with computer/Smartphone tasks I don't do often. Especially with phones... I find the amount of steps to do something simple is odd & some setting changes are cleverly hidden, requiring 5-6 steps. Makes most of us not an expert in tech.

Tech drives me crazy. :) And my sister and I both have the same iphones. We swear our phones are haunted. They call people at 6 a.m. (oops) or go on airplane mode without our permission and we never can find our off or stop or out buttons. :) I know it's not us. ;)
    But step 1 completed, sent pics to my email, now will figure out how to save and post later. Then maybe I can share my current view the way it was 3 days ago. :)

Side note....they occasionally hold a workshop for learning how to use an iphone(not that I need it or anything)and that damn thing is always filled to capacity. Proof that tech is not easy. :)

My cell phone belongs to my employer. Several years ago our new IT manager switched all the corporate phones over to iPhones but they missed out on me and my old Samsung. When I wanted an upgrade they said I had to take an iPhone but I whined so long and hard about being too old to learn a new system that they got me another Samsung. :D

My new boss said I was due for another upgrade but I said I wouldn't use an iPhone so he said the Samsung has to last me til I retire. Fortunately it works just fine but if the battery starts to die I might have to replace it myself to keep the poor thing alive.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    My irk of the week is a coworker who comes to my cubicle to ask me a question, then interrupts herself to make a comment about one of my emails, because she's reading my inbox as she stands there. Or the popup notifications if my inbox isn't up on the screen.

Office etiquette. It's a thing.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    Lazarus threads

Why? How?

Guilty. 🙋🏼‍♀️
    My excuse is I’m relatively new here, and don’t always notice how old a post is when I comment. Because it’s all new to me.

There was this awesome gif thread out there one time - js

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10718876/can-t-we-all-just-gif-along/p332

Sure was 🥰
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Oh, just lacking energy this week irks me. I've accomplished absolutely nothing. I plan on sleeping this entire weekend. Monday... this nonsense needs to end.

Tiredness... be gone!

giphy.gif
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,291 Member
    Options
    A certain well known cell phone provider that promises “$30 a month!” Only to find its $30 for one line, plus $35 for an account with that cell phone provider.
    And, of course, customer service is open only from 8 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
    And I’m a night owl living on the west coast….

Yeesh.

As soon as possible I will be moving that phone over to Ting. And the Big Phone Company had better not force me into a two year contract.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    🙄
    6uq6q6aavq93.jpeg
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,361 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    🙄
    6uq6q6aavq93.jpeg

*grabs hands of Mel and starts to dance in the rain*

Always try to make something good out of any situation girl
    giphy.gif

• LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    I was at Walmart and there was a lady walking by me talking on her iPad. She just started coughing and talking, didn't cover her mouth or anything. It was disgusting and I said it outloud. I hope she heard me but I don't know. It was gross before this past year but now it's even more gross. And what's even more disgusting is that this woman was in her late 50's, early 60's. I mean c'mon...when my three-year-old coughs without covering his mouth, I remind him to cover his mouth. Didn't you learn this as a very small child? Disgusting, disgusting, disgusting!!!
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    The heat. I refuse to do myself any favors in this life and get Freon put in my car so these traffic jams are whooping my whole *kitten*.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Spray bottles that give up spraying after a few uses. Plastic food bottles that have tops on so tight, you can't open them without pliers.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Little ants 😒 seem to be everywhere