What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Apparently I'm a disagree-able old lady. :)

I disagree.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    If we all report a bunch of posts in the masked thread, can we get it shut down?

You should see how fast I scroll through there. While I'm semi interested, my eyes glaze over easily.
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    If we all report a bunch of posts in the masked thread, can we get it shut down?

Yassssssss.....lets do it!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options

NO! I'm freakin' proud of that thread! :p
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Just an espresso maker. Mine broke 3-wks ago... still can't find a good or working one. Already returned 2 broken ones.

I think I'm gonna have to buy a Starbucks franchise instead.

I can't take one more day of improper caffeine consumption.

giphy.gif
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    JessD9031 wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »

I am not going to disagree with this post. I am, however, going to say that your thread is full of some weak minded people who are just following the light without knowing where its going. There are two or three in there that I would like to grab by the ears and knock their heads together.

And thats all I have to say about that.

1. Thank you. :)

2. Well, yeah! It was only supposed to be like a poll type thing but I've actually learned a lot about vaccines and stuff from it.

3. There haven't been all out brawls or anything so that's a plus.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Just an espresso maker. Mine broke 3-wks ago... still can't find a good or working one. Already returned 2 broken ones.

giphy.gif

I've had better luck ordering these online directly from a manufacturer vs a store front. I just feel like the ones in the store are always broken. That being said, I did return a DeLonghi that I got as a gift directly to them after reaching out to them about broken machines. They replaced mine free of charge and I've not had a problem since.
  • Peachesand_cream
    Peachesand_cream Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Chiknugget wrote: »
    I'm looking for an old friend that used to be active in the community. She was a huge support to me throughout my battle with an eating disorder.

She's most likely no longer here but if anyone knows her, I could really use some help finding her.

Her username was something like Kashmir?Kashmer?

Thank you!

@Chiknugget
    bahonysjhw2z.gif
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options

lol I was gonna say: it was started with the best of intentions 🙌🏿

Yet even I avoided it after Page 1 😉

I have boundaries for conversation and/or news topics that I don't cross very often. Keeps me (somewhat) sane 'n stable.

• JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    JessD9031 wrote: »

I am not going to disagree with this post. I am, however, going to say that your thread is full of some weak minded people who are just following the light without knowing where its going. There are two or three in there that I would like to grab by the ears and knock their heads together.

And thats all I have to say about that.

1. Thank you. :)

2. Well, yeah! It was only supposed to be like a poll type thing but I've actually learned a lot about vaccines and stuff from it.

3. There haven't been all out brawls or anything so that's a plus.

Well, there were,,,,but they deleted a bunch of my posts when they spanked me...

B)
  • BraydanTaffy
    Options

giphy.gif

I've had better luck ordering these online directly from a manufacturer vs a store front. I just feel like the ones in the store are always broken. That being said, I did return a DeLonghi that I got as a gift directly to them after reaching out to them about broken machines. They replaced mine free of charge and I've not had a problem since.

TY GGG. I have bought them online. I only shop online... for these types of small electronics, they don't carry many, if any, in stores, as most Americans are not espresso drinkers. But, I still have to venture out to return them at the UPS Store. Not a major inconvenience... still, it is... but I've been sans good espresso since the machine died a couple of weeks ago. My mood reflects such. I have to begin spending $ & time venturing out each day to SBucks for a morning double espresso... this ain't good.

The current annoyance is this new one I returned gives me an Amazon credit, not a credit to my Visa... so I have to wait a few days for it to either become usable to purchase a 3rd Amazon machine or to call Customer Service in some Asian country to instead credit my CC. Went through this recently... wasted almost an hour. I'm annoyed. I'm under-espresso'd. And, I don't want to pay $300+ for a new machine (none of which have good online reviews), cuz the $50-150 range appliances aren't cutting it & I guess that's the next bump.

Feel free to ignore me... I'm fairly espresso-lacking frustrated.
  • PAWGliacci
    PAWGliacci Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    kpcifio2e2a0.jpg
  • PAWGliacci
    Options
    PAWGliacci wrote: »
    kpcifio2e2a0.jpg

ipagkup38gly.gif

apparently its good too

https://www.eater.com/22573966/van-leeuwen-kraft-mac-and-cheese-ice-cream-review

"Upon taking the first bite, I was hooked. Half of the pint had disappeared by the time I looked up, and I have no regrets. The cheese powder combines with Van Leeuwen’s rich base, made with milk, cream, and sugar, to produce a buttery flavor that’s only slightly cheesy. It doesn’t exactly evoke a bowl of macaroni and cheese in terms of texture, thankfully, but the flavor is strikingly similar. It’s lightly funky, and more complex than the classic blue-box dinner. It’s one of those foods that’s so uniquely compelling that you’re going to be confused while eating it, but definitely won’t want to stop."
  • BraydanTaffy
    Options
    kpcifio2e2a0.jpg

ipagkup38gly.gif

apparently its good too

https://www.eater.com/22573966/van-leeuwen-kraft-mac-and-cheese-ice-cream-review

"Upon taking the first bite, I was hooked. Half of the pint had disappeared by the time I looked up, and I have no regrets. The cheese powder combines with Van Leeuwen’s rich base, made with milk, cream, and sugar, to produce a buttery flavor that’s only slightly cheesy. It doesn’t exactly evoke a bowl of macaroni and cheese in terms of texture, thankfully, but the flavor is strikingly similar. It’s lightly funky, and more complex than the classic blue-box dinner. It’s one of those foods that’s so uniquely compelling that you’re going to be confused while eating it, but definitely won’t want to stop."

Or, you could get this... I think it's made with 5-lbs of potatoes, 2 cantaloupes & 10 plums.

giphy.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    kpcifio2e2a0.jpg

ipagkup38gly.gif

apparently its good too

To be fair, I've only eaten macaroni and cheese probably 2-3 times in my life. Im pretty sure that flavoured ice-cream wouldn't be on the top of my favourite flavours list 😆

Are you gunna try it?
  • PAWGliacci
    Options
    kpcifio2e2a0.jpg

ipagkup38gly.gif

apparently its good too

To be fair, I've only eaten macaroni and cheese probably 2-3 times in my life. Im pretty sure that flavoured ice-cream wouldn't be on the top of my favourite flavours list 😆

Are you gunna try it?

i don't think its available anywhere in my area.

but i mean come on...how hard can it be to make right? like i could just buy some vanilla ice cream and some mac n cheese and use the cheese powder and mix it in with the ice cream and i bet it tastes just like this fancy "Van Leeuwen's"
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    kpcifio2e2a0.jpg

ipagkup38gly.gif

apparently its good too

Why am I salivating?