• PAWGliacci
    PAWGliacci Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    PAWGliacci wrote: »
    kpcifio2e2a0.jpg

ipagkup38gly.gif

apparently its good too

https://www.eater.com/22573966/van-leeuwen-kraft-mac-and-cheese-ice-cream-review

"Upon taking the first bite, I was hooked. Half of the pint had disappeared by the time I looked up, and I have no regrets. The cheese powder combines with Van Leeuwen’s rich base, made with milk, cream, and sugar, to produce a buttery flavor that’s only slightly cheesy. It doesn’t exactly evoke a bowl of macaroni and cheese in terms of texture, thankfully, but the flavor is strikingly similar. It’s lightly funky, and more complex than the classic blue-box dinner. It’s one of those foods that’s so uniquely compelling that you’re going to be confused while eating it, but definitely won’t want to stop."

Why am I salivating?

i know right
  • watch_out_for_that_tree
    Options
    kpcifio2e2a0.jpg

ipagkup38gly.gif

apparently its good too

https://www.eater.com/22573966/van-leeuwen-kraft-mac-and-cheese-ice-cream-review

"Upon taking the first bite, I was hooked. Half of the pint had disappeared by the time I looked up, and I have no regrets. The cheese powder combines with Van Leeuwen’s rich base, made with milk, cream, and sugar, to produce a buttery flavor that’s only slightly cheesy. It doesn’t exactly evoke a bowl of macaroni and cheese in terms of texture, thankfully, but the flavor is strikingly similar. It’s lightly funky, and more complex than the classic blue-box dinner. It’s one of those foods that’s so uniquely compelling that you’re going to be confused while eating it, but definitely won’t want to stop."

Why am I salivating?

i know right

Dab some mayo for good measure?
  • PAWGliacci
    PAWGliacci Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    kpcifio2e2a0.jpg

ipagkup38gly.gif

apparently its good too

Why am I salivating?

i know right

that's only good on grilled cheese sandwiches
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    kpcifio2e2a0.jpg

ipagkup38gly.gif

apparently its good too

Why am I salivating?

i know right

It’s only good if it’s Dukes.
    Options
    kpcifio2e2a0.jpg

ipagkup38gly.gif

apparently its good too

Why am I salivating?

i know right

well now you have an idea for a cone 😁
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    A bit of high school nostalgia. My old yearbooks were dug up over the weekend.

High school sucked, and even looking through the yearbook pages some 30 years later, I still gravitate to the people I wanted to notice me and the groups I wanted to be part of.

I wish I could tell all those people who told me to stay cool, that in fact, I still am 😎

The cool kids always are.

I'll be over here, admiring from afar.
    *sigh*
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    If we all report a bunch of posts in the masked thread, can we get it shut down?

NO! I'm freakin' proud of that thread! :p

Every now and again there's a moment of actual conversation/discussion, which I really enjoy... Then MFP catches up.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

High school sucked, and even looking through the yearbook pages some 30 years later, I still gravitate to the people I wanted to notice me and the groups I wanted to be part of.

I wish I could tell all those people who told me to stay cool, that in fact, I still am 😎

*sigh*

In my mind I was but in reality, I was the shy, quiet girl sitting by herself during lunch because my friends had a different lunch hour. I had a girl and her friends come sit by me once because they felt sorry for me 🥲. True story. And even when I was around friends I was always the quiet one. Still am.

Now I'm questioning my coolness 😩
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,510 Member
    Options
    I’m ready to commit to starting another book.
    I just might be able to get back into the habit of reading a lot.
    I have a stack of new, unread books to choose from but they all are 3-4” thick!
    Geez…… either Stephen King, his son, Joe Hill or maybe Justin Cronin.
    This is why I can’t pay attention long enough to read, the books go on and on and on.
    I’ll close my eyes and just pick one.
    Options

*sigh*

In my mind I was but in reality, I was the shy, quiet girl sitting by herself during lunch because my friends had a different lunch hour. I had a girl and her friends come sit by me once because they felt sorry for me 🥲. True story. And even when I was around friends I was always the quiet one. Still am.

Who needs cool when you hottt 🔥
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options

*sigh*

Listen, it’s called being mysterious and that’s cool.
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    A summer cold!🤧 I haven’t been sick in over 3 years and I’m kind of hungry, but what’s the point? I can’t taste anything.

nryy7t1ynsb6.gif
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    kpcifio2e2a0.jpg

I would completely try this if I could find it.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    If we all report a bunch of posts in the masked thread, can we get it shut down?

NO! I'm freakin' proud of that thread! :p

lol I was gonna say: it was started with the best of intentions 🙌🏿

Yet even I avoided it after Page 1 😉

I have boundaries for conversation and/or news topics that I don't cross very often. Keeps me (somewhat) sane 'n stable.

I'm a compulsive reader but I also tend to gloss over conversations when they branch out into something that doesn't interest me.

• LetsG077
    LetsG077 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Gained a bunch of weight and decided to hop on MFP again. Had the random thought of wondering how many people have been on this app for 5+ years? Wonder if any of my old friends are still here. Anyway. Good to be back. Friends wanted.
  • Lady_ovthe_lakes
    Lady_ovthe_lakes Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Country Music 🎶
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

*sigh*

Who needs cool when you hottt 🔥

Oh you 🥰
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    A summer cold!🤧 I haven’t been sick in over 3 years and I’m kind of hungry, but what’s the point? I can’t taste anything.

nryy7t1ynsb6.gif

They’re the worst
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    @cowsfan12 wrote: »

nryy7t1ynsb6.gif

They’re the worst

Yes! Ugh… help!🥺 My head feels like it weighs 100Lbs.

And I’m wondering if Robitussin has calories? I think I will be on that diet for the next couple of days.