What's on your mind?

Replies

• mistwitch
    mistwitch Posts: 184 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    So im gonna cut grass in shorts and sports bra.. its 95 degrees and such...but still worried I'll offend my older neighbor folk

Would you wear it to work?

That IS work
  • MelG7777 wrote: »
    So im gonna cut grass in shorts and sports bra.. its 95 degrees and such...but still worried I'll offend my older neighbor folk

mowing is work. Settled. :)
  • mistwitch

You owe me a Coke
  • mistwitch
    I just drive around and get lost on my lunch breaks these days. Accomplish nothing but running out my gas and eat in a different parking lot. Also managed to be that person who parked in front of someone just sitting in their car but I don’t care to move.

this is so offensive
  • PAWGliacci
    PAWGliacci Posts: 346 Member
    I just drive around and get lost on my lunch breaks these days. Accomplish nothing but running out my gas and eat in a different parking lot. Also managed to be that person who parked in front of someone just sitting in their car but I don’t care to move.

people don't think the ennui of living be like it is but it do
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    mistwitch wrote: »

this is so offensive

Lol look when I noticed I was like.... it’s me, I’m the drama.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member

You owe me a Coke

So what i got from this exchange is that I should post my mowing attire in selfie thread :)
  • mistwitch

You owe me a Coke

So what i got from this exchange is that I should post my mowing attire in selfie thread :)

I’m not sure if it would comply with “guidelines”
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    🤔 will have to look. 🤣
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member

That would be a refreshing view... in SoFL, when shopping, I've seen my fill of 70-90 yr old women of all sizes & shapes in halter tops & tube tops sans, ah... support. They complete their outfits with tennis-skirt-short skirts. I get it, it's hot & screamingly humid, as per usual in these parts... but, ladies, please.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member

That would be a refreshing view... in SoFL, when shopping, I've seen my fill of 70-90 yr old women of all sizes & shapes in halter tops & tube tops sans, ah... support. They complete their outfits with tennis-skirt-short skirts. I get it, it's hot & screamingly humid, as per usual in these parts... but, ladies, please.

Hot girl summer
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member

You owe me a Coke

Dibs
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    It’s all fun and games till somebody pulls a wad of sweaty cash from their tube top

I already said sorry like 10 times about that!😫
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member

You owe me a Coke

Those rules only apply with a pinch and a poke - there no coke is warranted- I don’t blame me I don’t make these rules 🤷‍♂️
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    It’s all fun and games till somebody pulls a wad of sweaty cash from their tube top

Just for the love of god don’t pull your phone from The tube top lol. But I’ll gladly take your sweaty cash - cuz cash is cash damnit
  • mistwitch
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

You owe me a Coke

Those rules only apply with a pinch and a poke - there no coke is warranted- I don’t blame me I don’t make these rules 🤷‍♂️
    Quit coke blocking me
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member

Lol.

Yeah, it gives ya this face.

giphy.gif