Let me know you a little better

Options

Replies

• tylerfuselier
    tylerfuselier Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been using this app to track my calories and weight, and I'm only just now learning that there's a whole message board :D This is the only time I'll use it, mainly bc I'm bored at work, so...Hi!
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    I rarely listen to music unless someone else is in the car. Typically it's sports talk radio or a podcast.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,542 Member
    Options
    Sports talk radio reminds me of my only program I listen to, the Fantasy Sports network on my satellite radio. No need to swap stations during my hour+ commute between cities.

Fantasy football fanatic, started playing in 1999 when we had to use newspaper reports of game outcomes and do all the scoring by hand. At one point I was playing 25+ leagues per season. These days I've pared back to "only" four leagues, but the oldest one has been going non-stop since 2004 with (mostly) the same guys. Never met them in real life, never seen photos or even know some of their names, they're just screen names, yet we've swapped stories about our kids, vacations, aging parents, etc.

One year, and one year only, I dipped my toe into the world of fantasy sports gambling, but I quickly stepped away for fear of becoming addicted to it and losing enough money to put my family's wellbeing at risk. I content myself instead with simply spending too much time on my free teams instead, lol.
  • Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    I rarely listen to music unless someone else is in the car. Typically it's sports talk radio or a podcast.
    Do you watch tv?
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,915 Member
    Options
    Over the last 30yrs gravity has stolen an inch of height from me.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Pineapple on pizza was the greatest thing to happen to pizza since sauce...
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    Double dipped ice cream cones are the best🍦🤤
  • mistwitch
    mistwitch Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I call the horsey in chess a horsey just because pretentious men get mad about it 😊

I love this
  • mistwitch
    mistwitch Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I call the horsey in chess a horsey just because pretentious men get mad about it 😊

That's not called a horsey? 😏

My dad sometimes called it cavallo

Which means horse 😂
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Over the last 30yrs gravity has stolen an inch of height from me.

YES this! :( I used to be 5'10" and maybe 1/4" but last time my height was measured I was a hair under 5'9". I told her it couldn't be. :/ Way to mess with my goal weight people.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Pineapple on pizza was the greatest thing to happen to pizza since sauce...

Disagreed......because I can. :)
  • honey_honey_12
    edited July 2021
    Options
    I’m more likely to talk about the dumb things that I do than complain about other people, except when it comes to driving.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    Although I do not enjoy cooking for myself at all, I am a pretty good cook.
    Southern foods anyway.
    Sometimes I miss cooking for my ex and son.
    They both loved my cooking.
    For me, it is very satisfying feeding people.
  • theeldestberry
    theeldestberry Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I'm scared of heights, but routinely do things which force me to face them. I'm still terrified that a fall is the way I'll die.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    90% of my scars from injuries or biopsies are on my left side.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,158 Member
    Options
    I’m an under-estimator when it comes to time. I always think something is going to take 20 minutes and it ends up taking hours.