^Abso-effing-lutely.

And campers.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    tmanfive wrote: »
    ^Abso-effing-lutely.

And campers.

Or anyone for that matter. Take your trash with you, dispose of it where it's meant to go. Nothing uglier than roadsides filled with trash or an old mattress/tire/rusted stove by the side of the road. Argh one of my biggest pet peeves ever. Lazy and selfish.

It's amazing the number of tires I find in the streams I fish... no idea how they end up in some of the places they do.
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    Coworker was fired last week and suddenly his job is now my job on top of my actual job. Just fudge crackers!

That’s because you’re important. It’s job security. 🤙🏼
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    ^Abso-effing-lutely.

And campers.

Or anyone for that matter. Take your trash with you, dispose of it where it's meant to go. Nothing uglier than roadsides filled with trash or an old mattress/tire/rusted stove by the side of the road. Argh one of my biggest pet peeves ever. Lazy and selfish.

It's amazing the number of tires I find in the streams I fish... no idea how they end up in some of the places they do.

Rednecks too cheap to pay the $3 disposal fee and county dumps refusing to take them.

I had to pull 3 out my front pond after I bought my place.
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    ^Abso-effing-lutely.

And campers.

Rednecks too cheap to pay the $3 disposal fee and county dumps refusing to take them.

I had to pull 3 out my front pond after I bought my place.

Rednecks also use old tires to catch catfish. Don't ask me how I know.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Coworker was fired last week and suddenly his job is now my job on top of my actual job. Just fudge crackers!

Can you ask for a raise???
    The same thing happened to my dd, plus she's supposed to be training a new employee soon; she was going in today to ask for a raise even though she's only been there 3 months. I hope it went well. She deserves a raise as do you!!
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Meatheads at the gym.

Get over yourself.

You're not that big. You're not that tough.

Put down the 'gear' and find a gym that better suits your d'bag attitude.

I said I was sorry. Now...

... can I have my keys back?
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Just that the day isn't longer.

I'm on a roll... you know when everything just flows & you move from one thing to the next sans difficulty of any sort? Well, that was today... but, now it's 8:30pm & I still have a ton of things to do & an equal ton of energy.

So unusual for a Monday.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,113 Member
    Someone once again has tried to tell me that a pound of fat weighs more than a pound of muscle I get it math is HARD but a pound is a pound IS A POUND

I was once the lab assistant for a community college chemistry class. And this is a surprisingly difficult concept for some adults to grasp.
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    Snowflakes.

I'll just leave it at that.

I get it. You are out trying to get in a good run, and they just keep getting all up in our face and eyes and causing you to blink and sometimes they are kind of sharp and they stick you and you tear up. You have to just get so fired up that they melt before they hit you, you know? Cause if you let them settle to the ground, they pile up and become an obstacle for everyone out trying to do anything constructive.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Those kind of snowflakes?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,571 Member
    JessD9031 wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    Snowflakes.

I'll just leave it at that.

I get it. You are out trying to get in a good run, and they just keep getting all up in our face and eyes and causing you to blink and sometimes they are kind of sharp and they stick you and you tear up. You have to just get so fired up that they melt before they hit you, you know? Cause if you let them settle to the ground, they pile up and become an obstacle for everyone out trying to do anything constructive.

Exactly!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,571 Member
    Those kind of snowflakes?

Nope!