What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    The heat. I refuse to do myself any favors in this life and get Freon put in my car so these traffic jams are whooping my whole *kitten*.

Said it once - I’ll say it again

busja7rrqur4.gif
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    I stopped to pick up a salad for lunch bc tryna erase all the bad things I did over the weekend and I decided to do a slight jog thingy through the grocery store bc I needed a fork to eat said salad and the plastic forks which I despise eating from are all the way down aisle 15 and are dirt cheap bc cheap and I park my car to eat my lunch and open up my salad and bam there's a plastic fork waiting for me on top of my bed of romaine and now I'm out 79 cents with a box of 24 forks I'll never ever use

DM’s my addr - love me a good plastic fork - I’m nothing but class you know
  • Janele0627
    Janele0627 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    The person who tends to our lawn cut down what we think was a sunflower growing under our shepherd's hook. Like...seriously??? It's obviously not a weed and it's right next to a big metal pole...why are you going out of your way to cut it?

They've done this with other flowers around our flagpole and flowerbeds, too... :|
  • Peachesand_cream
    Peachesand_cream Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I stopped to pick up a salad for lunch bc tryna erase all the bad things I did over the weekend and I decided to do a slight jog thingy through the grocery store bc I needed a fork to eat said salad and the plastic forks which I despise eating from are all the way down aisle 15 and are dirt cheap bc cheap and I park my car to eat my lunch and open up my salad and bam there's a plastic fork waiting for me on top of my bed of romaine and now I'm out 79 cents with a box of 24 forks I'll never ever use

You. YOU only get the fine China ❤️
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

I think you meant Chinette
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    Options

Give Rob the forks mistress. Hell, he was born with a plastic spoon in his mouth anyway.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,589 Member
    Options
    tmanfive wrote: »
    Effing 25# snapping turtle that’s eating all my fish…

Time for suns out buns out poolside.

9dyt8k2kth1k.jpeg

Maybe you need to lure him out of the water and catch him.
    Jump on him like an alligator, tape his mouth shut, a regular gator wrangler. ☺️
  • Peachesand_cream
    Peachesand_cream Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    JessD9031 wrote: »

Give Rob the forks mistress. Hell, he was born with a plastic spoon in his mouth anyway.

Ahhhh...role reversal. Kinda hot 🔥

• JessD9031
    Options

9dyt8k2kth1k.jpeg

A .22 mag hp will take care of that problem for you.
  • JessD9031
    Options

I top from the bottom.
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I had hoped my twisted knee would feel better not worse. Luckily dad had spare crutches laying around.. Being injured irks me 😫

Oh, boo... twisted anything s*cks.

Feel much better!!

Ice, rest, ale... yeah, that's the solution.
  • strangeanimal55
    strangeanimal55 Posts: 87 Member
    Options

I top from the bottom.

Power bottom
  • BraydanTaffy
    Options

I understand... I cannot explain this mistake, but I accidentally bought a giant box of Costco plastic utensils, thinking they were metal... the box was so heavy, how could they not be. I thought the $10 price tag just meant I was getting cheap silverware... which was fine with me, atm. Now I'm swimmin' in plastic utensils... bonus is they are d/w safe.

So, now you can plan a backyard BBQ with 24 of your closest friends. Or take a road trip for 8-days (24 meals).

Money mistakes annoy me. :(
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options

9dyt8k2kth1k.jpeg

A .22 mag hp will take care of that problem for you.

I done tried Ms. @honey_honey_12. 😢

Ms. @JessD9031, Imma go that route once all this steak is gone and I can fix him right away. I wanted to keep him alive in a tub until I could clean and cook him.

sw6ef4q8vscm.png
  • BraydanTaffy
    Options
    Nothing irks me today but me... I'll get over it.
  • thatsmejb
    thatsmejb Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Everything, its Monday!!
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    The heat. I refuse to do myself any favors in this life and get Freon put in my car so these traffic jams are whooping my whole *kitten*.

Said it once - I’ll say it again

busja7rrqur4.gif

😅🥵🥵🥵 I got nice and rained on today because I had to keep the windows down. Treat youself, self. 💵❄️
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,381 Member
    Options
    My household helper (6ish hours a week) was recruited by a very popular and busy local restaurant to be their kitchen manager. It’s something she’s good at. And it’s a big step up in money.

But it also means full time at a stressful job.
    I knew the moment she got the gig that she wouldn’t be able to take care of herself and keep helping me. Today we had that talk. Which she took well because she was worried about having to tell me she quit.

I love her to pieces. And this is an awesome step up for her.

But kitten. I need her - or someone like her. Before she got the gig I was going to ask if she could come for more hours here.

So. Anyhow. That irks me. But I am very happy for her.
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Ticks,..

Especially when they get ya in a spot you can’t pull them out.

I guess this ol’ boys getting a full meal and will hopefully hop off to hitchhike on something else.