What irks you today?

Replies

• jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    edited July 2021
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Getting the run-around when I'm trying to get a problem resolved.
    THE ONLINE CHAT BOT: "You can solve this problem by dialing 555-xxx-xxxx."
    THE AUTOMATED VOICE THAT ANSWERS THAT NUMBER: "For an answer to your question, please go to www.whereyoujustwere."
    :| (where's the exploding head emoji when you need it?)
    banghead.gif
    or
    attachment.gif
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Why can’t Target just sell a real slip n slide instead of the *kitten* piece of *kitten*? It doesn’t even have real hose connectors. Just a rubbery piece that the hose kind of fits inside. Not even a real hose port thing. And it’s not spraying out at all. Get your *kitten* together Target. 🙄

zlf4zb6j9k5w.jpeg

And now he’s using a sprinkler from the freaking dollar store my dad let him get and it’s actually working. Go figure.

I hate slip n slides.

I’ve been telling them no all summer. I’m not a worrier over my kids getting physically hurt all the time but the slip n slide just seems bad. Hurl yourself onto the hard ground repeatedly? My kids normally do that without trying.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,240 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Uncoordinated ppl..

That’s me. I’m the uncoordinated people!
    🙋🏼‍♀️
    🤕
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    Why can’t Target just sell a real slip n slide instead of the *kitten* piece of *kitten*? It doesn’t even have real hose connectors. Just a rubbery piece that the hose kind of fits inside. Not even a real hose port thing. And it’s not spraying out at all. Get your *kitten* together Target. 🙄

zlf4zb6j9k5w.jpeg

And now he’s using a sprinkler from the freaking dollar store my dad let him get and it’s actually working. Go figure.

I hate slip n slides.

I’ve been telling them no all summer. I’m not a worrier over my kids getting physically hurt all the time but the slip n slide just seems bad. Hurl yourself onto the hard ground repeatedly? My kids normally do that without trying.

Hurt my back pretty bad on one as a kid
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    edited July 2021
    Uncoordinated ppl..

🙋🏼‍♀️
    🤕

Not that kind.. was about moving furnitures in the office earlier.. ppl got emails and waited last minute and/or have lame excuses.

One guy that was moving have work laptop.. his complain.. "oh I have a conference" .. well pick up that laptop and use an empty room..
    74icg26h0gb1.gif
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Famous women who contribute to stereotypes.

The list is so long 😭🤣
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,240 Member
    Uncoordinated ppl..

🙋🏼‍♀️
    🤕

Not that kind.. was about moving furnitures in the office earlier.. ppl got emails and waited last minute and/or have lame excuses.

One guy that was moving have work laptop.. his complain.. "oh I have a conference" .. well pick up that laptop and use an empty room..
    74icg26h0gb1.gif

Ooof…. Ya. Irksome indeed!
  • BlueGymnast
    BlueGymnast Posts: 8 Member
    tmanfive wrote: »
    Well, this was from yesterday and another thread but it belongs here…

Dudes. Some of us like clean restrooms. This includes floors and walls around urinals.

Pro tip… you can go from spray to stream with a simple and gentle north /south squeeze before opening the nozzle full throttle.

If that doesn’t work for some reason give ol’ boy an gentle east / west tug.

I don’t wanna stand in your piss and don’t appreciate seeing it everywhere around the porcelain.

Pop a squat if you can’t hit the bullseye.

Best post yet!! 🤣 👍
  • PlentyofProtein00
    mistwitch wrote: »
    Gassing up my own car, cooking my own food, cleaning up my own messes. I am seriously questioning my life choices today

Like really, why do you even have teenagers for? 😁

So this reminded me of last weekend my boys cooked me some killer burgers ....and....wait for it..
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    People who start home projects and never finish them...
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    People who start home projects and never finish them...

*hangs head in shame*
  • mistwitch
    mistwitch Posts: 184 Member
    Gassing up my own car, cooking my own food, cleaning up my own messes. I am seriously questioning my life choices today

So this reminded me of last weekend my boys cooked me some killer burgers ....and....wait for it..

AnD, they cleaned the kitchen afterwards❤

You’re lying
  • PlentyofProtein00

AnD, they cleaned the kitchen afterwards❤

You’re lying

Nope...trust me I was shocked when they told me to sit down when I started to do dishes, then negotiated who unloaded, who loaded
  • PlentyofProtein00
    This heat. Boob sweat and wet cash is no joking matter
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    A Guy named Joe